• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

HIBERNIAN APPOINT PAUL HECKINGBOTTOM

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Appleton off apparently. Wonder if he took the weekend to think about it and just doesn't fancy it anymore?

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Where you hearing this?
Darrell Currie, BT sport, just tweeted it.... But the fact it's not been announced suggests there's some kind of issue.

Gonna look pretty stupid if Eddie is still in the dugout on sat.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
If Appleton, or Hibs is unhappy with something then it's as well to happen before he signs on the dotted.
No point in having a doubt about something but signing up thinking it can be fixed at a later date.
Simply causes more upheaval.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Darrell Currie, BT sport, just tweeted it.... But the fact it's not been announced suggests there's some kind of issue.

Gonna look pretty stupid if Eddie is still in the dugout on sat.
I’m not sure it was a great move by Eddie saying the new man would be in when no deal was signed.
Maybe just repeating what he’d been told though.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Plan B Heckingbottom... the executive team are doing a great job at the moment....

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I’m not sure it was a great move by Eddie saying the new man would be in when no deal was signed.
Maybe just repeating what he’d been told though.
You'd assume he was deliberately told before his media duties so he could communicate that to the support?

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It would have to be something very substantial for the deal to collapse at the very last huddle.

Money and length of contract would have been sorted last week before everyone began blabbing to the press.

Maybe its his severance pay as he would need an out deal or having to live full time in Scotland or wanting to have his own assistant?

Not entirely Hibs fault but by hiding behind silence they really don't seem to be on the front foot or in control of anything just now.

If it all crashes and burns then its going to look a bit stupid as they go down the pecking order and try to spin the 2nd/3rd choice man as the man they always wanted.

"Scotland's Shame 2012" won't be impressed at all Leeanne.

Last edited:

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Just as everyone was starting to warm to the idea of Appleton, too.

Now, unless they produce someone that nobody has been talking about, Heckingbottom - whether it’s actually true or not - will be perceived as second choice.

What a clusterfuck this year has been so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
You'd assume he was deliberately told before his media duties so he could communicate that to the support?
Not really. He's said "I don't want this job" about a squillion times, so maybe he got told "Shut the fcuk up Eddie, you'll no be doing it any more" and he repeated that. Same difference, but not a direct instruction.
Would have been better to keep quiet - which is the usual 'Hibs way' for such matters - NEVER comment publicly until the deal is done.

Seems we now see why the 'old way' was in fact the best way.

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
What the fuck is going on? We seem to be stumbling from one shambles to another, meanwhile the season is slowly slipping away.
I’m sure this is yet another one of these fiascos that we won’t be told the truth about.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
What the fuck is going on? We seem to be stumbling from one shambles to another, meanwhile the season is slowly slipping away.
I’m sure this is yet another one of these fiascos that we won’t be told the truth about.
So Hibs have said they have a lot of good candidates, are going through a selection process and a new manager will be in place before the next game. That's four days away but you've already declared a shambles? I assume you've reached that conclusion based on tabloid rumours then?

For what it's worth my spidey senses are detecting there may be a bit of a shambles afoot but I think I'll keep my hysteria to myself until there are some facts to base it on.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You forgot to add the obligatory 'WTF are hearts gonna think, they'll be laughing their socks off at us'.

Oshawa Hibs

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Total PR screw up from start till when ever it finishes. I can see keeping things close to your chest but Dempster, Petrie and the Board have made us a total laughing stock and this whole process is now becoming a soap opera, and they expect the fans to turn up in a happy mood, sorry Hibs give us a F*+^ing break

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Pack in the name calling.
Just tell us what is interesting about him suing for a million and what that’s got to do with his coaching ability.
I thought that some folk might find the story interesting that a surgeon botched an operation that finished the career of a premiership footballer. A dull semi illiterate prick like you probably wouldn't though

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Hibs fucked up, now going for second choice....who if you believe the rumours isn’t happy that he’s second choice, only Hibs.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors