• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

HIBERNIAN APPOINT PAUL HECKINGBOTTOM

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Yes indeed Sir Shrink! Stubbs has a condition called exotropia/esotropia!!!! :0:
Every day's a school day on the Boince!

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Interesting interview with Hammill.

If true that he's turned down other job opportunities then it implies he wants this job.
He turned down Nottingham Forest and Sunderland when he was Barnsley manager.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Robbie Stockdale is an interesting one - cleared out at Sunderland when Jack Ross came in - but the car crash documentary Sunderland TIL I die on Netflix showed him in a good light
The Sunderland 'till I die documentary is one of the best football docs I have ever seen. Absolutely superb. Stockdale came over very well in it. He was promoted by Moyes from Youth coach to first team coach and three times has had to fill in as caretaker manager. I think it's a bit of a coup for us to get such a highly rated coach.

madhibee

Bounce Radge
Interesting that he appears to have done no external media yet, and Hibs have kept the announcement very much in house. I can’t quite remember how Lennon was announced - I remember there being a crowd of fans and SSN outside East Mains, but don’t think that was at the confirmation.

Wonder how much this has to do with recent media reporting. A siege mentality right now would be no bad thing...

Of course I’ll probably hit reply as he starts his press conference...

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Interesting that he appears to have done no external media yet, and Hibs have kept the announcement very much in house. I can’t quite remember how Lennon was announced - I remember there being a crowd of fans and SSN outside East Mains, but don’t think that was at the confirmation.

Wonder how much this has to do with recent media reporting. A siege mentality right now would be no bad thing...

Of course I’ll probably hit reply as he starts his press conference...
Weirdly, a fair few of those at EM for Lennon were Celtc fans from Tranent. True story...

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel