• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

HIBERNIAN APPOINT PAUL HECKINGBOTTOM

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
That’s because everyone else has failed at hibs. Collins is the only one that bucked the trend as he left on his own accord.
It’s a pretty sad state of affairs when you look at it.
Pretty much how I see it. I wouldn’t put Lennon in the failure bracket but he, much like Collins, could make a good team better but couldn’t rebuild.

Sauzée, Williamson, Mixu, Hughes, Calderwood, Fenlon & Butcher all failed (for various different reasons).

So only 3 of the last 12 managers were taken by a “bigger” club.

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Pretty much how I see it. I wouldn’t put Lennon in the failure bracket but he, much like Collins, could make a good team better but couldn’t rebuild.

Sauzée, Williamson, Mixu, Hughes, Calderwood, Fenlon & Butcher all failed (for various different reasons).

So only 3 of the last 12 managers were taken by a “bigger” club.
Yep that’s the point I was making. Far too many dud managers in the last 25 years. I like the idea of what we’re trying to do now in trying to make the job more of a head coach than a manager. We need to try and create much more stability in a club that has drastically underperformed compared to our budget and fan base

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Yep that’s the point I was making. Far too many dud managers in the last 25 years. I like the idea of what we’re trying to do now in trying to make the job more of a head coach than a manager. We need to try and create much more stability in a club that has drastically underperformed compared to our budget and fan base
I feel that there is a possibility that perhaps for the first time that a minority of Hibernian season ticket supporters may attend at the weekend. Hope not obviously however the number of Season tickets being sold for next season will be dramatically less than this year. No rocket science required.

GGTTH

BIG G

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I feel that there is a possibility that perhaps for the first time that a minority of Hibernian season ticket supporters may attend at the weekend. Hope not obviously however the number of Season tickets being sold for next season will be dramatically less than this year. No rocket science required.

GGTTH

BIG G
It has to be a possibility. Home to Hamilton, still no manager and a real negative vibe around the club. Again I go back to the obvious unifying character in all this. Stubbs till the end of the season. Suddenly we’re on a high, the Hamilton game becomes the game where we thank him for winning us the cup.
It’s almost becoming a no brainer.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You'd go with McCoist who with a HUGE utterly ridiculous budget couldn't get the Huns promoted over a Scottish Cup Winning Hibs manager? Wow.
I think McCoist is a better manager. Just my opinion. The Huns were an absolute shambles, that can't have been an easy situation either.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Quite embarrassing if true the sun now running a story why Appleton said no .
Don't know what to think about the club just now the last month has been a fucking shambles.
The article is garbage, contradictory, and just illustrates they are guessing because they don’t know. If Appleton and heckungbottom are briefing the journalists we don’t need them at our club anyway.

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
The article is garbage, contradictory, and just illustrates they are guessing because they don’t know. If Appleton and heckungbottom are briefing the journalists we don’t need them at our club anyway.
So basically saying it's not true but it might be true

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
I thought ending up with our second choice was bad enough, but now folk are talking about Dean Holden as if that would be a good appointment. I'm sorry but we don't show up in our thousands and pay premium SPFL prices for this higher management shambles.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I'm assuming that it's the agent (same agent for both?) that's blabbing to the media, because Hibs don't usually say a word until the ink is dry (after the mandatory alterations by Rodders)
No idea what the salary is, but I'd imagine it is considerable. Expecting Hibs to pay for accommodation costs as well as a 12 month 'fcuk off payment' seems pretty exorbitant. Maybe expecting us to pay equivalent to Dan Sarf.

Is Stuart Baxter looking for work?
Stanley Baxter then................ this is getting comical.

Doolan must be in with a shout now.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I thought ending up with our second choice was bad enough, but now folk are talking about Dean Holden as if that would be a good appointment. I'm sorry but we don't show up in our thousands and pay premium SPFL prices for this higher management shambles.
Money ALWAYS comes first, quality second. Same on the pitch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors