• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 6 v 0 Aberdeen - Updated

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Well, I have been looking forward to this thread, I can tell you. The battle of the duffers, El Sackio, joint demonstrations, countless boos, spunk stained bedsheets with badly spelt prose, nae Porto, nae Rocky, nae Magennis, nae fans if threats of boycott's are true......what at time to be a Hibby! What a time to shag sheep.

On field, well I am not sure what in Sauzee's name Wee Lee's team will look like, although lets be honest, what's new? The mutton molesters will demand a win given their embarrassing result to Pumphertson Sawmill and Tannery Rovers on Monday night. Are we signing anyone, will they be ready to play? Fuck only knows?

So, a team made up of what is left of the first team and a few laddies.....

Marshall, may as well get our money's worth before he leaves.

Right back Cadden, better than too many Hibs fans think.

Fish, we have no one else.

Hanlon, limping but playing on because he is a Hibs man.

Lewis back at left back

Joe Newell will be back

Jeggo will start

Josh Campbell, another Hibs man will continue to play like his life depended on it whilst idiots continue to criticise him

Aiden McGeady will play

Nissie might just play

I hope Harry McKirdy starts, but expect Youan to do so

I would be delighted to see young Hibs men O'Connor and/ or Laidlaw play.

I feel a wee bit happier re-writing this.

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

Last edited:
Well, I have been looking forward to this thread, I can tell you. The battle of the duffers, El Sackio, joint demonstrations, countless boos, spunk stained bedsheets with badly spelt prose, nae Porto, nae Nissie, nae Rocky, nae Magennis, nae fans if threats of boycott's are true......what at time to be a Hibby! What a time to shag sheep.

On field, well I am not sure what in Sauzee's name Wee Lee's team will look like, although lets be honest, what's new? The mutton molesters will demand a win given their embarrassing result to Pumphertson Sawmill and Tannery Rovers on Monday night. Are we signing anyone, will they be ready to play? Fuck only knows?

Cabraja, as he showed a bit of improvement against the Gunts.

Joe Newell will be back

Jeggo will start

Lewis, Mr Hibs will continue in midfield although he was rotten last week.

Josh Campbell, another Hibs man will continue to play like his life depended on it whilst idiots continue to criticise him

Aiden McGeady will play

Youan will play

I hope Harry McKirdy starts, if not I would be delighted to see young Hibs men O'Connor and/ or Laidlaw play.

I feel sick writing of this.

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!
Starting lineup isn't too bad considering

The bench 😔

Thoughts?

We’re fucked!😂

Cannae see us getting anyone in on time for Saturdays game, unless we dae a ‘Jeggo’, so I wid say your team will be the starting 11 M.
Still no sure about McKirdy but willing tae reserve judgement if he plays from the start, we really huvnae got anybody else. I widnae be starting any laddies in this game, we need experience on the pitch and if Fish plays thats enough inexperience for one game.
Hopefully get somebody in but the silence from Easter Road disnae make me confident we will.

Thought it would be a tough read, like to see some youngsters, dont see us scoring with mckiddon playing...

Expect a 4 all draw then, mckiddon with them all tae shut me up...mcgeady assists to really rub it in...

Last edited:
They say most players need a bit of luck or an injury to someone else to make their claim to a first team regular spot, esp yooff players.

O'Connor, step oot fae under that massive shadow!

Let us pray.

God help us
God help us
God max the card and help us

Think we're fucked, we'll struggle to fill anything decent on the bench, before Nisbet came back we where shit, so back we go to that, think Aberdeen will be pumped for this and think we'll be all over the place, hopefully the rumoured fall out with Cadden isn't true and he plays. What we need at Hibs it's real Hibs people within the club and in the playing squad that actually give a shit.

Last edited:
Marshall

Cadden
Fish
Hanlon
Stevenson

Jeggo
Newell
Campbell

Youan
McKirdy
McGeady

That back line 🤮

Hibs and the Sheep both pish.
Well reported that the sheep players like Badloss.
Our lot cannae stand LJ by all accounts.
Which team is trying harder on the day? I can see them kicking fuck out of our lot all over the pitch. Expect even more injuries.

Marshall
Fish Hanlon Stevenson
Cadden Newell Jeggo Cabraja
Campbell
McKirdy McGeady
I really hope we sign someone.

Last edited:
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved now and forever.
Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on us,
Saint Jude worker of
Miracles, pray for us,
Saint Jude helper and keeper of the hopeless, pray for us.

Hibs and the Sheep both pish.
Well reported that the sheep players like Badloss.
Our lot cannae stand LJ by all accounts.
Which team is trying harder on the day? I can see them kicking fuck out of our lot all over the pitch. Expect even more injuries.
Aye, it doesn’t take much to roll over and bully our team, irrespective of the final result on Saturday, I’d rather put some of the youngsters who at least give a f%-+£ playing for Hibs in.

Hibs will pump the scrapie bastards!

Aberdeen's statement made it extremely clear that a defeat for Goodwin and he's out, it will be interesting to see the effect that has on their team.

The atmosphere is going to be a weird one with the majority of both sets of supporters wanting their respective manager out the door.

Any possible line-up just shows how badly recruitment has failed us and how spectacularly we f'd up after finishing 3rd under Ross.

Hopefully a win can be a confidence boost to our team and support and see us limp on to summer for an umpteenth rebuild.

Hibs will pump the scrapie bastards!
Win and we get 3 points and that probably sacks Goodwin.
Lose and we probably keep Johnston, with no progress.

Question, is this worse than it was under Butcher ?.

Marshall
Fish Hanlon Stevenson
Cadden Newell Jeggo Cabraja
Campbell
McKirdy McGeady
I really hope we sign someone.
I think Youan is a cert to start, probably as striker, so think it'll be a 451. Also hoping we get some signings, but loans only. I'd like to see the club "hire" three experienced and motivated pros (CB, CM and No9) on loan until the end of the season and then regroup. How realistic that is I don't know.

Aberdeen's statement made it extremely clear that a defeat for Goodwin and he's out, it will be interesting to see the effect that has on their team.

The atmosphere is going to be a weird one with the majority of both sets of supporters wanting their respective manager out the door.

Any possible line-up just shows how badly recruitment has failed us and how spectacularly we f'd up after finishing 3rd under Ross.

Hopefully a win can be a confidence boost to our team and support and see us limp on to summer for an umpteenth rebuild.
The perma-tan pansy made a video statement after the first 3nil defeat saying something along the lines of the importance of the next 3 games and dof. And heard fuck all since.

Sundays shitshow and what has followed and still not a peep.

About the same.
I never liked terry fuckwit before he was at us, at least the hun fuck beat the gunts

The silence is very worrying

Marshal
Magwae
Millar
Hanlon
Stevenson
Campbell
Jeggo
Henderson
Mcgeady
Oconnor
Laidlaw

Marshal
Magwae
Millar
Hanlon
Stevenson
Campbell
Jeggo
Henderson
Mcgeady
Oconnor
Laidlaw
Your fucking bonkers 🤣🤣

Only won one home game since October. Predicting angry scenes on Saturday.

Your fucking bonkers 🤣🤣
So I’ve been told by numerous people,It’s time to not take things seriously 🤪🤣

If no new signings…

Marshall

Fish
Hanlon
Lewis

Cadden
Jeggo
Newell
Cabraja

Youan
McKirdy
McGeady

Pray for us 🙏🏼

Concentrating on just the game as the circus on the football side is beyond parody.

We can still put out an experienced side. They are all capable of much better than they've been showing. I'd guess it's unlikely we'll see any youngsters thrown in. I don't think we'll win tbh, a 0-0 draw is the best I can hope for. Given how easy we've been to score against that would be a minor miracle in itself. Scoring at the other end could also be problematic, although the chances are created, just continually missed. Let's hope the rumoured infighting between players and manager is put to one side and we concentrate on getting the 3 points.

Thoughts?

We’re fucked!😂

Cannae see us getting anyone in on time for Saturdays game, unless we dae a ‘Jeggo’, so I wid say your team will be the starting 11 M.
Still no sure about McKirdy but willing tae reserve judgement if he plays from the start, we really huvnae got anybody else. I widnae be starting any laddies in this game, we need experience on the pitch and if Fish plays thats enough inexperience for one game.
Hopefully get somebody in but the silence from Easter Road disnae make me confident we will.
The young boys have done the club proud so far this season , they don't deserve to potentially get booed off

The young boys have done the club proud so far this season , they don't deserve to potentially get booed off
Get what your saying Daz but do you not think they would jump at the chance 🤔

Get what your saying Daz but do you not think they would jump at the chance 🤔
I'm sure they would but would it be the best decision ?

As much as I’d like to see the young boys get a chance, I’m not sure playing them against one of the dirtiest teams in the league is the smartest move.

Well, I have been looking forward to this thread, I can tell you. The battle of the duffers, El Sackio, joint demonstrations, countless boos, spunk stained bedsheets with badly spelt prose, nae Porto, nae Nissie, nae Rocky, nae Magennis, nae fans if threats of boycott's are true......what at time to be a Hibby! What a time to shag sheep.

Joe Newell will be back

Jeggo will start

Aiden McGeady will play

Youan will play

I hope Harry McKirdy starts, if not I would be delighted to see young Hibs men O'Connor and/ or Laidlaw play.

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!
Cannae disagree with any of that.

Lets hope adversity brings out the best in us.

No sure how true this is but I’m hearing we have signed the entire Darvel squad on loan until Sunday.

Like most weeks, I expect Johnston will have spent more deciding time which big jacket and pair of £400 trainers combo he’ll wear than working on the training pitch with the players.

Doesn’t really matter what eleven players are picked because they are clearly not drilled in defending, pressing or chance creation. That’s before considering the rumours of an unhappy dressing room…

Team I’d go with, but Lee won’t:
Marshall
Cadden Fish Hanlon Cabraja
Jeggo Stevenson Newell
Campbell Youan McGeady

Fuck me, what a dire squad we have left. Here’s hoping the points we already have on the board are enough, I’m no convinced, this has got 2014 all over it…

Think we will sign at least one probably two players for Saturday.
Also think we will draw.

No, it's nowhere near as bad. Butcher came in and told the players most of them would be gone in the summer and they downed tools. This latest bunch might not be up to the task at hand but most of them are still trying a leg at least.

Joe Newell will be back

Jeggo will start

Aiden McGeady will play

Youan will play

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!
I've seen worse Hibs teams than that as will have you mate. Like you I hope McKirdy gets a chance at last but you know how it is, Henderson will probably start and HK will get the final three minutes. If McKirdy starts and either Laidlaw or Oconnor comes on for him later in the game that would be ideal.

No, it's nowhere near as bad. Butcher came in and told the players most of them would be gone in the summer and they downed tools. This latest bunch might not be up to the task at hand but most of them are still trying a leg at least.
LG just said a couple of weeks ago that he was sick of the mediocrity and that players would be leaving in January. Not quite Butcher levels, but not far off it.

I don’t think it’s quite as bad….yet.

The loss of Nisbet is a massive gamechanger. I expected us to have him until summer but 7 goals in 6 games triggered the vultures.
I don't think the club envisaged it happening either given how readily they let Melkersen move but they appear to have bricked it fearing another Porteous situation, further injury, a loss of form or a combination of all three.
Losing Bushiri was another nasty surprise along with Hanlon's continued injury issues.
The perfect storm along with the expected Porteous loss sees us in deep trouble on the centre half and striker front.
5 days to bring in sufficient reinforcements is a tough ask but no additions will see us exceptionally vulnerable.
I would recall Doidge because it's easily done given the time constraints we are recruiting under.

Saturday's team - fuckin' hell, talk about a bare cupboard!

Marshall

Fish Hanlon Stevenson

Jeggo

Cadden Campbell Newell Cabraja

McGeady McKirdy

P.S. I would leave the young team alone until they play their massive game against Dortmund on the 7th February.

Last edited:
LG just said a couple of weeks ago that he was sick of the mediocrity and that players would be leaving in January. Not quite Butcher levels, but not far off it.

He also mentioned folk that were pushing hard enough to get into the 1st team. Those are the players that were shipped out.

The loss of Nisbet is a massive gamechanger. I expected us to have him until summer but 7 goals in 6 games triggered the vultures.
I don't think the club envisaged it happening either given how readily they let Melkersen move and they appear to have bricked it fearing another Porteous situation, further injury, a loss of form before the summer or a combination of all three.
Losing Bushiri was another nasty surprise along with Hanlon's continued injury issues.
The perfect storm along with the expected Porteous loss sees us in deep trouble on the centre half and striker front.
5 days to bring reinforcements is a tough ask but no addition will see us exceptionally vulnerable.
I would recall Doidge because it's easily done given the time constraints we are recruiting under.

Saturday's team - fuckin' hell, talk about a bare cupboard!

Marshall

Fish Hanlon Stevenson

Jeggo

Cadden Campbell Newell Cabraja

McGeady McKirdy

P.S. I would leave the young team alone until they play their massive game against Dortmund on the 7th February.
Doidge 6 games and zero goals for Kilmarnock suggests he's not done much there

Doidge 6 games and zero goals for Kilmarnock suggests he's not done much there
He's been injured again and achieved nowt on the goal scoring front in the games he has played.
I thought he could be a cheap foil for McKirdy.

Could Cam

We'll find out Saturday if the players have downed tools I'd imagine

This thread has been viewed 19638 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50