• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 6 v 0 Aberdeen - Updated

Yep, my bad. Wee fannies dressed in black, small in stature but large in number. Done a fair bit of damage to the Iona where we were, and I believe to the old Elm Bar.
Sorry to hear this and hope they got a bit of what they were giving - or got nicked

Yep, my bad. Wee fannies dressed in black, small in stature but large in number. Done a fair bit of damage to the Iona where we were, and I believe to the old Elm Bar.
Hope to christ were not heading back to days of thuggery and utter stupidity.
It stopped ordinary ,decent supporters going to matches 40 years ago.
Fuckin arseholes.

That's a helluva prediction!!!!

1000013119.jpg

View attachment 10346
666 The number of the Beast. šŸ˜±

Campbell not only scored goals but he also tracked back and put in some crucial tackles when we were in trouble.Delighted for the whole team today,delighted for Johnson as i think he gets a stay of execution.As for the Gordon's? Pfft.
I said to my wee sister before the game started I wasnae going for a pint.By the end I needed at least one so off to the Iona instead of the West Stand with pitchfork.
Hacked off with the silly wee arsehole who could have fucked up Campbell's pen.Stupid wee fud should get a lifetime ban as we'll get a fine.But all in all that was great.
I think it was ill-advised given that we were about to take a penalty and Campbell was on a hat trick but we won't be fined as there's no strict liability.

Yeah hopefully nobody was injured as in innocent bystanders.

Was the Iona after the game? If so must have missed it.

Before I understand

Before the game

View attachment 10346
Hats off Mr Jigsaw, best prediction I've seen on this entire thread. Hope you had a rather large wedge on this son.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 19641 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£47.50