Full Time: Hibernian 3 v 0 Ross County

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
another pen miss for him. Shouldn’t be on them anymore.
Game was already wrapped up. Probably a blessing, we want him to remain slightly under the radar. McNulty is an excellent striker but we don't want to shout it too loud if we're hoping to get him permanently.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Jackson and Docherty both outstanding. McNulty took his goal well but clearly lacking in match sharpness. Please do not give him another penalty to take. Players looked dead on their feet in the second half but we got the job done. Good three points although with both Killie and Livingston winning it hasn't really helped our league position much.

Last edited:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Mon Big G! Played well apart fae a wee spell in the second half when we took the foot off the gas. They only had 1 chance in the first half that I can remember. Well done Martin Boyle , much much better tonight. Hard tae pick a MOTM, is testament tae how well they all played.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Hibs were good tonight and against a poor RC team. Hibs were given time to knock the ball about which a better team wouldn't allow. You can't do that when you have Scott Allan looking to weave a through ball. We could have won that by double tonight.

Scotty looked alot better than in recent games, a complete performance from him tonight. Boyle looking back to his old self. Jackson was decent, played some good balls out of defence to find players further forward. Vicky Slivka was pretty solid all night mopping up in the middle with some neat touches and nice passes. Docherty drove us on, we're starting to see the true player. Front two worked hard and pleased to see both score. Newell with two brilliant crosses. We need to make sure he gets more chances out wide to get the ball in the box as Doidge and Jackson will put those away.

Last edited:

Cabbageman

Bounce Radge
Wonder how much the Huns are wanting for Docherty? Some player and probably isn't even fully fit yet. They paid 650k and he'll still have 2 years on his contract come the end of the season. I'd be happy for Hibs to pay double what we offered for Nisbet

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Clean sheet and three goals, Docherty was outstanding as was Jackson. Newell's corners will cause problems for many teams.

Jamie

Admin
Wonder how much the Huns are wanting for Docherty? Some player and probably isn't even fully fit yet. They paid 650k and he'll still have 2 years on his contract come the end of the season. I'd be happy for Hibs to pay double what we offered for Nisbet
Straight swap for flo will do. We defo got the better deal here ?

jock3

Bounce Radge
Cannie remember it being so cold at Easter Road. Couldnie get a decent seat in the West, got great seat in the East but was pure Baltic. Still thawin' oot at 11pm. Thankfully good game, we didn't thump 'em but clinical finishing was the difference I think. Interesting formation which gave us that extra player in midfield.

Just from the Alba coverage:
- Fonts made a good tackle to dispossess Boyler at the bye line
- it wis a corner from Boyler's long range shot
- it wisnae a good penalty attempt. Originally looked ok from the East stand.
- Ollie Shaw so nearly did score for County

Last edited:

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Cannie remember it being so cold at Easter Road. Couldnie get a decent seat in the West, got great seat in the East but was pure Baltic. Still thawin' oot at 11pm. Thankfully good game, we didn't thump 'em but clinical finishing was the difference I think. Interesting formation which gave us that extra player in midfield.
Aye it said the temp felt like -3 on my weather app.

Joe's lad

Bounce Radge
Mugged them right off ?
Unfortunately I think the stumbling block will not be the fee but I'd imagine his agent will be able to get him at least double the salary we would be able,or willing,to pay. But I totally the boy is a terrific player and would be a fantastic addition to our team.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Unfortunately I think the stumbling block will not be the fee but I'd imagine his agent will be able to get him at least double the salary we would be able,or willing,to pay. But I totally the boy is a terrific player and would be a fantastic addition to our team.
Agreed. Widely reported he wanted to go back down South. If we can get him back I bet Sevco won't agree to anything other than a season loan.

Danc17

Bounce Radge
Played a lot better tonight! Docherty and Slivka were brilliant!

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Good to see Murray and Gullan getting on, but in Gullan's case with 5 minutes to go is not going to give him anything to work with. Fraser done well and was very unlucky not to score with his fee-kick which was only just over. He really does have a lovely touch on the ball and has good vision.

Last edited:

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Good to see Murray and Gullan getting on, but in Gullan's case with 5 minutes o go is not going to give him anything to work with. Fraser done well and was very unlucky not to score with his fee-kick which was only just over. He really does have a lovely touch on the ball and has good vision.
I rate Fraser Murray very highly and think he is not far from being a first team regular. With the addition of Docherty and Omeonga our midfield looks strong.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Hate to put a downer on what was an otherwise good night for the Hibs, but you'll all have noticed that with the Jamboes being unable to take anything from the Ugly Sister, we can now no longer win the league. Have to be the Cup then.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old