Full Time: Hibernian 3 v 0 Ross County

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Formation seems to be working well - the players seem to know their roles a lot better than they did on Sunday?

We’re winning the ball back quicker than I’ve seen us do for a while, it’s good.
Great team performance, both strikers scoring, McNulty’s runs from behind being the difference, more goals to come I suspect another two or three, Keep it up Hibs!!

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Formation seems to be working well - the players seem to know their roles a lot better than they did on Sunday?

We’re winning the ball back quicker than I’ve seen us do for a while, it’s good.
Forgot to add how good both Jackson & Hanlon are playing also.

Reactions: Zab

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Time for a change, need some fresh legs on and finish the game off.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
See Oli has come on for them. Wonder what kind of reception he got?

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Jackson after a poor miss by Marc on the spot.

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
FT great team result and performance, need to keep Scotty on the penalties from now on, Jackson just shades the MOM tonight for me even though there were a good few to choose from.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
A really important victory

With how the other results went a win was pivotal tonight

Well done to all

Big game on Sunday now

Zab

Admin
Tactically the manager got it spot on - the most balanced Hibs have looked for a long enough.

All round very good team performance, but I thought Jackson was man of the match. Looked very comfortable in the middle of the back 3, defended excellently and carried the ball forward well - got his goal as well.

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
Good team effort tonight, would like to have seen us get a third goal a bit earlier but can't complain. Jackson & Docherty best players for us but they all put a shift in. Tactics paid off so credit to JR for that.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old