Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 2 St Johnstone

Admin
We go again, this time at 7pm at the Holy Ground Tuesday night, live on Hibs TV. In the old days for me that would mean nipping out of my office on Morrison Street around 5, jump on the No1, 20 minutes or so later I would be in the Hibs Club for a couple of pints of East Coast IPA, a carton of chips and a boiled burger from the ladies in the snack shack in the club. Now its a choice of anything in the fridge from my desk 10 feet away and a tortuous choice of whether its right to drink in the house on a Tuesday?* Fucking Covid 19 bastard.

Not seen much team talk other than my nephew Aldo's pre-match chat. I will go for the same team that started against Celtc SaturdayI think?

Rocky, wonderful.

Paul McGinn, consistently unlucky with soft penalties but good player?

Porto, some moans about him. He is a laddie, a good laddie, a Hibs laddie.

Paul, dreadful boob Saturday but having a great season. Its over, move on.

Sean Mackie, Smackie (If ever the Huns needed a Hibs players nickname, its this one. Ironically he was brought up a Hun I hear?). Sean was first class Saturday and should remain at left back. Brick shitehouse comes to mind too.

Gogic does the dirty work.

Joe too does the dirty work but without Scottie, Joe is the best ba' player in the team.

Jamie Murphy was very good for much of the Celtc game, keep it up and ignore your relative on twitter, he is a fanny.

Boyler, every week improving. Come back Martin. Million plus pound player or right wing for Dundee pal?

Nissie up front, of course. Great player.

Ahhh, you all think 1875 has been on the lash and only picked 10 players. Nope, I hope Stevie Mallan starts in front of Chris Doidge. I thought he played well against Lennon's duffers and I liked the way we played, the boring and the attacking stuff.

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

* PS Its always alright!

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
We go again, this time at 7pm at the Holy Ground Tuesday night, live on Hibs TV. In the old days for me that would mean nipping out of my office on Morrison Street around 5, jump on the No1, 20 minutes or so later I would be in the Hibs Club for a couple of pints of East Coast IPA, a carton of chips and a boiled burger from the ladies in the snack shack in the club. Now its a choice of anything in the fridge from my desk 10 feet away and a tortuous choice of whether its right to drink in the house on a Tuesday?* Fucking Covid 19 bastard.

Not seen much team talk other than my nephew Aldo's pre-match chat. I will go for the same team that started against Celtc SaturdayI think?

Rocky, wonderful.

Paul McGinn, consistently unlucky with soft penalties but good player?

Porto, some moans about him. He is a laddie, a good laddie, a Hibs laddie.

Paul, dreadful boob Saturday but having a great season. Its over, move on.

Sean Mackie, Smackie (If ever the Huns needed a Hibs players nickname, its this one. Ironically he was brought up a Hun I hear?). Sean was first class Saturday and should remain at left back. Brick shitehouse comes to mind too.

Gogic does the dirty work.

Joe too does the dirty work but without Scottie, Joe is the best ba' player in the team.

Jamie Murphy was very good for much of the Celtc game, keep it up and ignore your relative on twitter, he is a fanny.

Boyler, every week improving. Come back Martin. Million plus pound player or right wing for Dundee pal?

Nissie up front, of course. Great player.

Ahhh, you all think 1875 has been on the lash and only picked 10 players. Nope, I hope Stevie Mallan starts in front of Chris Doidge. I thought he played well against Lennon's duffers and I liked the way we played, the boring and the attacking stuff.

Thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

* PS Its always alright!
I’m with you in keeping it as is but I have a sneaky feeling if Doidge is fit he will start, he fits in to the managers style of play.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Marciano

McGinn
Porteous
Hanlon
Mackie

Boyle
Gogic
Newell
Murphy

Nisbet
Doidge

Think we will go back to 442. Mallan didn't show enough for me to stay in team.

Last edited:

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Think we might score a few , regardless of our defending we were pretty good going forward and will hopefully continue in the same vein tomorrow . Jamie Murphy looks to be coming onto a game and Kevin Nisbet is more likely to score than not against most teams

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Good prev, M.

I wpuld pretty much go same again too and keep Mallan in too. His spirit is always willing but the flesh etc but I forgive him. Mon hibs.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Wasn't even aware it was Tuesday, just as well I looked at this. Quite good because I had decided to go back to my flat. Means I can have a couple of Guinness without getting looks from my mum. I'd just put out the same team as started against Celtic.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
For some reason we always seem to struggle against St Johnstone.

Difficult to work out why, they are a fairly nondescript outfit.

They do seem to be able to keep players for years. Tommy Wright was a good manager for them. Davidson has taken a wee while to settle in there but seems to be now finding his feet. They have had a good run of results lately.

We are at home however, and we have to win games like this if we are to maintain any sort of challenge to Aberdeen for third spot.

2-1 Hibs.

Admin
Saints are missing Murray Davidson and Craig Conway tonight. Always felt Davidson was a dirty big bastard.

Jamie

Admin

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
How are Saints playing just now? They appear to be getting better results so it would suggest a shift in tactics since we last played them...

Still hope we attack though so 4-3-3 suits me.

daveythehibby

New radge
Startin eleven

Marciano, McGinn, Hanlon, porteous, Mackie, Gogic, Boyle, Mallan, Newell, Murphy, Nisbet.

Happy with that, Nisbet to score 2 in my Hib Picks tonight.🎆