• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 2 St Johnstone

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
pretty close to what I would have.

I want Kamberi/Doidge up front to be given a run at least v 'lesser' clubs.

Trouble is I don't want to drop Mallan... so your compromise is as good as any. Also agree (reluctantly) with benching Hanlon.
I also don’t like leaving Mallan out, but trying to find a compromise in midfield makes him the odd man out for this game.

I think Doidge & Kamberi can do some damage as a partnership, especially if they decent supply from wingers & Allan.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
He went off injured last Saturday, i am assuming he has not recovered. If he has, he is a first pick fo rme.
Only reason I’d leave him out is to fully recover, but his leadership has been missed.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Marciano
Whittaker Porteous Jackson Stevenson
Horgan Vela Allan Middleton
Kamberi Doidge

Subs: Maxwell, Gray, Hanlon, Slivka, Mallan, Murray, Shaw
That for me tae but agree with HS about finding a place for Mallan being difficult.

Probably Mallan instead of Doidge and going 4-2-3-1.

Nonetheless, 4-1 Hibs.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
That for me tae but agree with HS about finding a place for Mallan being difficult.

Probably Mallan instead of Doidge and going 4-2-3-1.

Nonetheless, 4-1 Hibs.
I think that is probably what we’ll see on Saturday. I like Mallan, but would have liked to have seen us go two up front.

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I also don’t like leaving Mallan out, but trying to find a compromise in midfield makes him the odd man out for this game.

I think Doidge & Kamberi can do some damage as a partnership, especially if they decent supply from wingers & Allan.
Don't think we'll see Kamberi and Doidge starting many games together (unless Kamberi is played out wide). Hecky prefers to play the modern game with one striker, two wide guys, 3 midfielders. Its the preferred set up for loads of teams now. 2 out and out strikers up front is becoming a bit of a rarity these days, except when subs come on trying to claw back something when behind.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Need nothing less than all 3 points from this, to help steady the ship

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Don't think we'll see Kamberi and Doidge starting many games together (unless Kamberi is played out wide). Hecky prefers to play the modern game with one striker, two wide guys, 3 midfielders. Its the preferred set up for loads of teams now. 2 out and out strikers up front is becoming a bit of a rarity these days, except when subs come on trying to claw back something when behind.
Aye this modern approach is great when you have the players to do it properly, and the team actually presses off the ball (which we don’t), but from what I’ve seen we’d be a more effective 442 team than a 4231 team. We’ve got two strikers who look better with a strike partner, neither are all that effective as a one.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Still surrendering the middle of the pitch. Why is Allan playing right midfield? He’s anonymous there. Mallan hopeless in the tackle.

Not exactly sparkling, but happy to be in front as it stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Was impressed with Doidge early in the game when he done well to beat the Saints defender to set up Flo who then hit the post. Decent header from Jackson good to have a decent aerial threat from set plays

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Lol, wtf was Rocky thinking there

Free shot from the edge of the box from the resulting free kick, why are we so ... lethargic? Careless?

EDIT: we’re also so conservative, it’s really infuriating. We’re not so much *bad*, as we are boring.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Aaaaaaaand that’ll be Sir David for another few weeks.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Well. Those subs better go well. The body of the Kirk in the East are not happy, that much is clear.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge