• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 0 Hamilton

Att 16,265

Nice cameo from Omeonga near the end, looked decent and a great dig unlucky to come off the post. Shaw should’ve squared it earlier had 2 players waiting on a tap in. Decent first game for PHB!

Att 16,265
No bad. More than it looked.

So did Flo get a touch?
Don’t think so .

Well deserved MOTM for Slivka. He and Milligan linked well in the centre of the park. Flo had much better body language and worked hard. Good solid beginning to the new reign and other results went our way re Livi and SJFC. Mon, erm, the Gunts tomorrow...

Don’t think so .
Hanlon made to look like a slow pudding by their number 11 a few times .
Hickers will have him sussed hopefully .

Well deserved MOTM for Slivka. He and Milligan linked well in the centre of the park. Flo had much better body language and worked hard. Good solid beginning to the new reign and other results went our way re Livi and SJFC. Mon, erm, the Gunts tomorrow...
Slivka and Milligan are both decent players and both are intelligent footballers .

You're obsessed. Really, you are.

Stop getting your hickers in a twist about Paul.

Are you still here chavvy?

Decent performance for his first game.
Gray and Lewis asked go do less by the looks.

Mallan and Horgan looked more like attacking midfielders than wide players? At least 3 fabulous crosses by Horgan, I thought Flo got a touch on the goal, looked it from my seat.

Shaw bottled it on his left foot. Tried to cut into his right to play the pass I thought?

Omeonga looked really good. Chased everyone down and sure footed on the ball. His shot came from out the blue, very unlucky not to score and unlucky not to grab an assist too.
Slivka in the middle was brilliant, although I thought Milligans passing was way below standard though, but he challenged for every ball. Played his part for sure.

Can definitely build on that though, good start.

Pretty crap match but a results a result, onwards and upwards

Relentless you are.
Miller ripped a few players, a couple times.
Hanlon was better than he has been I thought, not been at it since his injury.
Still think he came back too quick. He'll get back to it.

Clean sheet gadgie, cheer up.

Relentless you are.

I agree. Getting back to fitness.

Good deserved win - Slivka again superb for me. Hamilton were full of energy. Their left sided boy on their right looked a player.

I'm desperate for Kamberri to do well. He's better facing the goal than being the target/lone striker. Perhaps a confidence player.....

I'm desperate for Kamberri to do well. He's better facing the goal than being the target/lone striker. Perhaps a confidence player.....
Thought Flo looked hungrier and a better player than his last dozen games. New coach, better man to man manager?

You're obsessed. Really, you are.

Stop getting your hickers in a twist about Paul.
So .. We all have to like who you like ?

Good deserved win - Slivka again superb for me. Hamilton were full of energy. Their left sided boy on their right looked a player.
Who was their number 11? He looked a cracking wee player.

:53:oh come on chav. Paul was solid today

Att 16,265
I reckon there was around 11k there
That was the East about 15 mins into the game.

Relentless you are.

I’ll be surprised and disappointed if Heckers doesn’t realise Hanlon is the cause of a major part of our problems at the back .
He’s slow , his passing is poor , and he’s basically not good enough if we’re going to progress .

I’ll be surprised and disappointed if Heckers doesn’t realise Hanlon is the cause of a major part of our problems at the back .
He’s slow , his passing is poor , and he’s basically not good enough if we’re going to progress .
That’s not true. Hanlon has been superb for hibs and will continue to be for a few years to come. Him and Daz were solid today.

No.
But you are obsessed with Hanlon. You really are.

That’s not true. Hanlon has been superb for hibs and will continue to be for a few years to come. Him and Daz were solid today.
Out of the back four available right now I’d give Gray a few more months , a year plus even if he improves his fitness levels . I think of him as an intelligent footballer and I like him .
MacGregor is a no nonsense great defender - I’d keep him for at least another season fitness allowing . Great in the tackle and great in the air . But would ban him from making a pass more than two yards unless it was an emergency ..
He’s much quicker over the ground than some on this site think .
Hanlon , I’m certain tries his best but he’s simply not good enough .
Stevenson is similar . I watched him as a kid - He’s a very brave player with a fair amount of talent . But I’d stick Whittaker in at left back - He’s two footed and can help build attacks . Taller and much more skillful .

But I’d stick Whittaker in at left back - He’s two footed and can help build attacks . Taller and much more skillful .
Lay off the drugs chav :giggle:

Let’s see what Heckers thinks ..

I thought Slivka was class today, glad he's getting a decent chance to show what he's got. Feel like he could become a big player for us, definitely has the ability

Beat me to it

Thought Hibs played well for the 1st hour,last 30 mins dragged a bit.
Some good passing,Slivka and Milligan strolled it.

Shout out to the tragic souls up the back of the East trying to start the “One Neil Lennon” song,Everyone else looked at each other as if to say “Ok Then” :sm003::hah:
Time to move on lads.

Out of the back four available right now I’d give Gray a few more months , a year plus even if he improves his fitness levels . I think of him as an intelligent footballer and I like him .
MacGregor is a no nonsense great defender - I’d keep him for at least another season fitness allowing . Great in the tackle and great in the air . But would ban him from making a pass more than two yards unless it was an emergency ..
Stevenson is similar . I watched him as a kid - He’s a very brave player with a fair amount of talent . But I’d stick Whittaker in at left back - He’s two footed and can help build attacks . Taller and much more skillful .
Slavering *&*^

Let’s see what Heckers thinks ..

To be fair you’re right Hanlon was turned inside out by Miller(?) 2nd half, and not for the first time this season. But he’s been superb for the last 3 seasons so hopefully he rekindles that kind of form. Or did you never rate him?

Last edited:
Thought Hibs played well for the 1st hour,last 30 mins dragged a bit.
Some good passing,Slivka and Milligan strolled it.

Shout out to the tragic souls up the back of the East trying to start the “One Neil Lennon” song,Everyone else looked at each other as if to say “Ok Then” :sm003::hah:
Time to move on lads.
Same ones from Patkhead? :unsure:

Anyone who thinks that a player that’s played almost his whole career at right back is a better option than Stevenson at left back is kidding themselves on imo. Stevenson has his limitations, but he’s a better option than Whittaker any day of the week.

I thought Slivka was class today, glad he's getting a decent chance to show what he's got. Feel like he could become a big player for us, definitely has the ability
100% Agree

If anyone was actually in any doubt before then your final sentence above confirms it. You are primarily here to wind people up.

Pretty sad actually.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

A deserved win today with plenty of effort and sometimes guile. Lets be honest, Hamilton are poor however they did have a few moments that could have made the last 30 mins quite uncomfortable for us.
I thought our top performers were Slivka, Horgan and Kamberi. Whilst we cant seem to get 90 mins out of Horgan his delivery into the box is absolute quality as well as being consistently good. Slivka is such a technically gifted player and I think we might start to see the best of him with an extended run in the team. Kamberi can be frustrating, a sublime touch one minute, a short easy pass over hit the next. I thought he ran his socks off today and if we get the midfield sorted perhaps he wont have to come so deep looking for the ball, I much prefer to see him in the box sniffing chances out.
I think our back four are rightly legends however the signs of age are starting to show and its quite alarming at times how easily the opposition create chances from nothing, that needs sorted That said, we need to defend better as a team.
Lastly, I just dont see what Mallan brings to the team. He will continue to get my 100% support but I think much of the time he is a passenger. Given he starts most games, is rarely subbed and plays in centre midfield we need more from a clearly talented player in a pivotal position for the team.

To be you’re right Hanlon was turned inside out by Miller(?) 2nd half, and not for the first time this season. But he’s been superb for the last 3 seasons so hopefully he rekindles that kind of form. Or did you never rate him?
Never rated him ..Well spotted :) - He’s made one or two passes / headers that have ended up as goals for us but in my opinion he’s not very good .
The new coach will soon suss Hanlon out hopefully . And then we can progress .

Don’t think so .

He did.

Who was their number 11? He looked a cracking wee player.

Miller, he was very good, as was Sowah.

Same ones from Patkhead? :unsure:
No idea but they were told to shut up pretty quickly,sung other songs after that :15:

This thread has been viewed 9232 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50