• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 0 Hamilton

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAsChavez

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Relentless you are.
Miller ripped a few players, a couple times.
Hanlon was better than he has been I thought, not been at it since his injury.
Still think he came back too quick. He'll get back to it.

Clean sheet gadgie, cheer up.
I’ll be surprised and disappointed if Heckers doesn’t realise Hanlon is the cause of a major part of our problems at the back .
He’s slow , his passing is poor , and he’s basically not good enough if we’re going to progress .

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I’ll be surprised and disappointed if Heckers doesn’t realise Hanlon is the cause of a major part of our problems at the back .
He’s slow , his passing is poor , and he’s basically not good enough if we’re going to progress .
That’s not true. Hanlon has been superb for hibs and will continue to be for a few years to come. Him and Daz were solid today.

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
That’s not true. Hanlon has been superb for hibs and will continue to be for a few years to come. Him and Daz were solid today.
Out of the back four available right now I’d give Gray a few more months , a year plus even if he improves his fitness levels . I think of him as an intelligent footballer and I like him .
MacGregor is a no nonsense great defender - I’d keep him for at least another season fitness allowing . Great in the tackle and great in the air . But would ban him from making a pass more than two yards unless it was an emergency ..
He’s much quicker over the ground than some on this site think .
Hanlon , I’m certain tries his best but he’s simply not good enough .
Stevenson is similar . I watched him as a kid - He’s a very brave player with a fair amount of talent . But I’d stick Whittaker in at left back - He’s two footed and can help build attacks . Taller and much more skillful .

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
But I’d stick Whittaker in at left back - He’s two footed and can help build attacks . Taller and much more skillful .
Lay off the drugs chav :giggle:

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I thought Slivka was class today, glad he's getting a decent chance to show what he's got. Feel like he could become a big player for us, definitely has the ability

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Thought Hibs played well for the 1st hour,last 30 mins dragged a bit.
Some good passing,Slivka and Milligan strolled it.

Shout out to the tragic souls up the back of the East trying to start the “One Neil Lennon” song,Everyone else looked at each other as if to say “Ok Then” :sm003::hah:
Time to move on lads.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Out of the back four available right now I’d give Gray a few more months , a year plus even if he improves his fitness levels . I think of him as an intelligent footballer and I like him .
MacGregor is a no nonsense great defender - I’d keep him for at least another season fitness allowing . Great in the tackle and great in the air . But would ban him from making a pass more than two yards unless it was an emergency ..
Stevenson is similar . I watched him as a kid - He’s a very brave player with a fair amount of talent . But I’d stick Whittaker in at left back - He’s two footed and can help build attacks . Taller and much more skillful .
Slavering ****

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Let’s see what Heckers thinks ..
To be fair you’re right Hanlon was turned inside out by Miller(?) 2nd half, and not for the first time this season. But he’s been superb for the last 3 seasons so hopefully he rekindles that kind of form. Or did you never rate him?

Last edited:

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Thought Hibs played well for the 1st hour,last 30 mins dragged a bit.
Some good passing,Slivka and Milligan strolled it.

Shout out to the tragic souls up the back of the East trying to start the “One Neil Lennon” song,Everyone else looked at each other as if to say “Ok Then” :sm003::hah:
Time to move on lads.
Same ones from Patkhead? :unsure:

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Anyone who thinks that a player that’s played almost his whole career at right back is a better option than Stevenson at left back is kidding themselves on imo. Stevenson has his limitations, but he’s a better option than Whittaker any day of the week.

Murky

Citrix Technical Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
If anyone was actually in any doubt before then your final sentence above confirms it. You are primarily here to wind people up.

Pretty sad actually.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
A deserved win today with plenty of effort and sometimes guile. Lets be honest, Hamilton are poor however they did have a few moments that could have made the last 30 mins quite uncomfortable for us.
I thought our top performers were Slivka, Horgan and Kamberi. Whilst we cant seem to get 90 mins out of Horgan his delivery into the box is absolute quality as well as being consistently good. Slivka is such a technically gifted player and I think we might start to see the best of him with an extended run in the team. Kamberi can be frustrating, a sublime touch one minute, a short easy pass over hit the next. I thought he ran his socks off today and if we get the midfield sorted perhaps he wont have to come so deep looking for the ball, I much prefer to see him in the box sniffing chances out.
I think our back four are rightly legends however the signs of age are starting to show and its quite alarming at times how easily the opposition create chances from nothing, that needs sorted That said, we need to defend better as a team.
Lastly, I just dont see what Mallan brings to the team. He will continue to get my 100% support but I think much of the time he is a passenger. Given he starts most games, is rarely subbed and plays in centre midfield we need more from a clearly talented player in a pivotal position for the team.

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
To be you’re right Hanlon was turned inside out by Miller(?) 2nd half, and not for the first time this season. But he’s been superb for the last 3 seasons so hopefully he rekindles that kind of form. Or did you never rate him?
Never rated him ..Well spotted :) - He’s made one or two passes / headers that have ended up as goals for us but in my opinion he’s not very good .
The new coach will soon suss Hanlon out hopefully . And then we can progress .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors