• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 0 Aloha

I have to say, this squad has me completely bamboozled. Screaming for two forwards to start and we were pish. Went to one up front and looked much better in the second half.

Finally! 1-0 Doidge, keeper took a sore one there

Have to say, usually sit in the East but sitting West lower for the first time today, there's a right load of moaners here compared to the other side

Do you blame them? That was absolute garbage. This season will be a struggle if these last two games are anything to go by.

Finally! 1-0 Doidge, keeper took a sore one there

Have to say, usually sit in the East but sitting West lower for the first time today, there's a right load of moaners here compared to the other side
We went west upper and had tae go doon tae the lower at half time. Boy behind me was nippin ma heid. Instantly forgettable 1st half. Second half was a good bit better but play like that against any of the top teams and we will get humped.

Well this is the first time I've seen us this season and we are being out fought (we don't look that fit), out thought (no idea what the tactics are) and out played by Alloa. Pretty grim stuff. Alloa have impressed me....
Nice tae meet yi today mate. We were brutal first half. What’s happened tae this high press fitba PHB was on about last season?

Nice tae meet yi today mate. We were brutal first half. What’s happened tae this high press fitba PHB was on about last season?
The only ones on the pitch who played an aggressive high pressing game were the seagulls.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thought we were woeful after the first ten minutes,the subs made all the difference and i thought Whittaker had a decent game apart from two moments.The boo boys can get to fuck, especially the homophobic knob.I'd rather be gay than a bellend pal.But I'd suggest that Kamberi and Doidge had little or no understanding between them.I was impressed with James,Doidge battled away and rightly got a deserved goal.But Murray and Allan made all the difference. A win's a win, it'll get better.

Thought the game was crap overall. In control but not converting chances until second half. Not a game I'd watch again anytime soon. Big improvement needed still.

Do you blame them? That was absolute garbage. This season will be a struggle if these last two games are anything to go by.
Never said folk aren't allowed to moan, said there are a lot more compared to the East

Well I thought we were poor as a club we should be winning these games comfortably, it will get better though wont it ?
I hope kamberi doesn't end up second choice to doidge as he is more mobile , let's not forget how good kamberi can be .
Imho we still need more quality in if we dont we will be in for a long hard season.
Mom for me was McGregor .

To be fair, Mcgregor and Hanlon had an easy shift.At no stage did I think Alloa might score,at one stage I thought that might be the case with Hibs also.

The only ones on the pitch who played an aggressive high pressing game were the seagulls.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Too right. I don't recall them being as bad as that. Got brutal after halftime with them scrapping for the dropped bits of pie and pizza! There was one point when about 8 of them were having a right old fight in the middle of the Hibs half.

Too right. I don't recall them being as bad as that. Got brutal after halftime with them scrapping for the dropped bits of pie and pizza! There was one point when about 8 of them were having a right old fight in the middle of the Hibs half.

When ER is pretty dead like it is during ore season and games like today they are horrendous! Think it was last season or the one before against Sunderland was one of the worst

At Hammi I am just back after the game and saw your post about my pessimism depressing you.I am sorry we will have to just agree to disagree but that was a very abject display again.I am not seeing any improvement whatsoever.

To be fair, Mcgregor and Hanlon had an easy shift.At no stage did I think Alloa might score,at one stage I thought that might be the case with Hibs also.
We thought that last week too...Stirling A never looked like scoring until they did. Thankfully we didn't get punished for poor finishing this week.

Neil Parry the Alloa goalie might need plastic surgery according tae the news. Must have been a dull one. Get well soon Neil!

Neil Parry the Alloa goalie might need plastic surgery according tae the news. Must have been a dull one. Get well soon Neil!
That's not good news sad that someone saw fit to shoutout that he was a poof.

Not nice.

Bad news. Hope he is ok. He had a very good game.

Alloa tweeted last night saying he has a broken beak and needed stiches but hopefully be back quickly

Seriously?
Some people are beyond fucking stupid.

Well I thought we were poor as a club we should be winning these games comfortably, it will get better though wont it ?
I hope kamberi doesn't end up second choice to doidge as he is more mobile , let's not forget how good kamberi can be .
Imho we still need more quality in if we dont we will be in for a long hard season.
Mom for me was McGregor .
Daz seldom has a bad game , you can count his whole season errors on maybe 2 fingers

This thread has been viewed 10528 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50