• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian (1875) v GlesgaThellick (1888)

We have but also the subs are earlier and more dynamic contrasted to what went before. The game could turn on our impact subs?
That's why I'm reckoning Omeonga to come on.

Ticket sales look rotten for a home cup QF v Celtc. 5.15 on a Saturday. FF shocking as usual, but the rest doesn't look great either. We'll get some slagging for this, no doubt, as you'd have to say a large part of the support doesn't fancy us to get anything. Shame, as I think the crowd has played a real part in recent successes v Celtc. Bring back the cup top-up!

Potentially 270 minutes away from another day like this708

Ticket sales look rotten for a home cup QF v Celtc. 5.15 on a Saturday. FF shocking as usual, but the rest doesn't look great either. We'll get some slagging for this, no doubt, as you'd have to say a large part of the support doesn't fancy us to get anything. Shame, as I think the crowd has played a real part in recent successes v Celtc. Bring back the cup top-up!
People will have a range of reasons for missing the game. Unfortunately television will play a part in this, too.

It's frustrating but those who have been able to or have bothered should simply enjoy proceedings and do their bit.

Folk go on about Hibs speculating to accumulate, spending more etc but then we have some of those same folk not going to games. Never sure who's money they want Hibs to spend.

Anyhoo, enough of that stuff. Mon the Soap Takers :041:

People will have a range of reasons for missing the game. Unfortunately television will play a part in this, too.

It's frustrating but those who have been able to or have bothered should simply enjoy proceedings and do their bit.

Folk go on about Hibs speculating to accumulate, spending more etc but then we have some of those same folk not going to games. Never sure who's money they want Hibs to spend.

Agreed. I'll be there, and I'm bang up for it :bouncy:

If we were playing hearts it would be a sell out , piss poor excuses isn't supporting your team .

For who?
Whittaker and Johnson injured. Only defender on the bench was Mackie.

It's not just about Paul the defensive errors either.

The defence needs addressing in the summer, Paul has been brutal of late but you are right he isn’t the only one

Tickets purchased this afternoon for me and the wee man, he’s buzzing for the game and so am I mon the cabbage

View from the top of London Road now. Let's hope that pot of gold is in the home end

Omeonga starts in place of Mallan

Omeonga starts in place of Mallan
Played his way into the team. Good on him.

I expect Broon will hit him hard and early.

Hope someone retaliates first.

Worth remembering that if it was at parkhead we’d probably have 5k in a crowd of 35k ie half full

I’m sat watching on the telebox and I have to say I’ve been very impressed with omeonga !!! His work rate, awareness and ability both defensive and attacking have been very good to watch. I don’t think he’s given the ball away once and looks pretty creative again going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of concentration and teamwork went into that half and not just from Hibs. It's still a tough ask but it's the cup, funny things have a tendency to happen.

Keep it up Hibs.

Hope the funny things happen for us :razz:

0-0 anything can happen.

It ain't really that bad ma man...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Famous five lower looks shite but the other stands seem fine? The gunts got a whopping 10k v them at home the year after they won the cup? ‘Mon Hibs

Famous five lower looks shite but the other stands seem fine? The gunts got a whopping 10k v them at home the year after they won the cup? ‘Mon Hibs
Famous Fivers have all moved back cos of the wild wind and rain

[emoji106]
ff2b9b421313d9de1fd854df05a9e2c6.jpg

Whoever that complete tit was who threw that bottle or coin at Sinclair your an absolute embarrassment to the hibs !!!
[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Stands emptying like fuck now though

Bartley fuck off

Whoever that complete tit was who threw that bottle or coin at Sinclair your an absolute embarrassment to the hibs !!!

It was a Buckie bottle then a coin!

That’ll be that then, offered nothing.

Pretty poor. Disappointing we’ve yet to create a clear cut chance

Defence looked knacked at 2nd, fraid this was a step too far against the no.1 team in the league. Tolies.

It was a Buckie bottle then a coin!

Yeah I know !!! 2 occasions that who ever it was I hope your found and for banned for life ya tit [emoji35][emoji35]

Potentially 270 minutes away from another day like thisView attachment 708
2700 mins and wouldnt have scored tonight.

Poor poor from Hibs.

What happened to heckys pressing game. Let them dictate

15780 or summit

Poor poor from Hibs.

Looks like he’s going to have us sitting in against OF

100% mate I hope they ban them for good fucking shocking behaviour.

Poor poor from Hibs.

Very poor tonight mate.

We haven't even troubled Bain at all, service was terrible too.

Milligan was absolutely pony tonight. He gets found out in the bigger games.

Too many passengers.Slivka,Stevenson,Mallan,Bartley and Shaw.To get better we have to replace these players, next season.

Milligan is the worst one on one defender I’ve ever seen, attackers just ease past him like Forrest did for the first goal. And Bartley? Worst sub ever? Came on and all he done was give ball away and no even bother to run back. Need some new midfielders pronto

To be fair Bartley didn't look 100% fit, first half we played ok, second half we sat of them and when we did have chances we wasted them with poor balls into the box, we didn't press and force them into mistakes, there was no fight or passion, we basically played right into their hands.

Poor poor from Hibs.

I could only hear the shite Sportsound on Radio Jockland. Putting the utter nonsensical commentary to one side. It sounded like the Manager laid out a 'plan' to contain them. Sorry won't work against Celtic, Rangers or Hertz.
Still listening. The Buckie bottle from height extensively covered. Hibs could get hammered for the action of that total cocksocket.

BiG G

Milligan was absolutely pony tonight. He gets found out in the bigger games.
It’s becoming a bit of a worry. He was dire tonight, he wasn’t the only one, but he stuck out more than the rest.

This thread has been viewed 9373 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50