• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Huns

Get in Hibs! Turning off this shite stream and avoiding the rest of the match. Watch on Hibs TV later. Night gents

One minute of injury time given, and the The Huns score in the second minute of injury time.

Been listening on Hibs TV and sounds like we’ve played way better than I expected. Need to go again second half and hopefully get something from this game! Bench is looking quite strong if JR wants to change it up.

What's the ref doing

One minute of injury time given, and the The Huns score in the second minute of injury time.
sheesh... ffs would have taken that mind 45m ago

Just about tae post that.

What a shit goal to concede. Split second hesitation undoes all that hard effort in the first 45. Still, we're well up for this c'mon Hibs.

Why can we never take a fucking lead into half time?! So exhausting.

Were playing alright though....

Were capable of another goal.

There are a few streams out there. Wi..w.g

Sucker punch at the end, how many of these goals we going to concede right before half time, how many times to the smellies from glasgow (both) score goals right before half time.

I’m watching on Hun TV, on dodgy firestick.

Alan McLaren is co-commentator. What an absolute melt. Even worse than the actual Hun Commentator.

Alan McLaren is co-commentator. What an absolute melt. Even worse than the actual Hun Commentator.

Innit. This is the first time I’ve streamed Hun TV. It’s quite the eye-opener. They’re so paranoid it’s unbelievable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Innit. This is the first time I’ve streamed Hun TV. It’s quite the eye-opener. They’re so paranoid it’s unbelievable!

Excluding old firm all teams above us are losing
A result tonight be amazing

Totally hemmed in. One way traffic at the moment. Can we hang on for 25 mins?

The red faced wee scrote is as annoying as fuck.

Why have we not made a sub yet? Sounds like we’re hanging on?

McGregor on for Jackson injured apparently

Horgan being readied.

fucksake

Poor stuff Hibs

2 goals every single game

Was coming, just cant defend at the important times.

Usual story need 2 goals for a draw and 3 if we’ve any chance of a win.

Baws. Been coming.

That's about 15 points we've lost this season from winning position

That's a bit of a sickener only 6 mins from time. Won't be the last time that defence cost us points this season, positioning was ridiculous

Nobody marking Hagi, typical

That commentator is the worst commentator ive ever heard, Victim Fc by the sounds of it, refs this and that.

41 goals conceded

We deserved a point from that....disappointed!

Watching the game on Hesgoals via Zombie TV, the commentary on their sums those scum up perfectly.

Done better than I thought we would, Defeat's a defeat though no matter the circumstances.
Defensively as a team we are totally lacking...no matter who the opposition are they will fancy their chances of scoring against us.
Just make sure you win on Sunday Hibs.

We did show something though that was missing in the last two games against Sevco, bit of a positive, that defence though is dodgy and the continued chopping and changing isnt helping.

Done better than I thought we would, Defeat's a defeat though no matter the circumstances.
Defensively as a team we are totally lacking...no matter who the opposition is they will fancy their chances of scoring against us.
Just make sure you win on Sunday Hibs.

Correct

25 games played

7 wins all season which is few and far between

Watching the game on Hesgoals via Zombie TV, the commentary on their sums those scum up perfectly.
Genuinely that is the most warped biased football cluv tv station i have ever seen, one of them was almost goading for blood.

Their second was coming we conceded 13 corners up to that point.We just lost concentration and they took their chance.Oh well at least it wasn't an embarrassment.We could have got a draw with a bit more composure.

We got what we deserved, nothing. Sat in and offered feck all. They were shit and won.

Thought we done alright tbh, wisnae expecting tae score 3 goals , which is what we need tae dae tae win games.

Only saw second half on hun tv.The most biased commentary I've ever heard.

I keep thinking I see wee signs of improvemnt (and there was tonight) but then you look at the league table and st johnstone are 3 points behind us with a game in hand. Kind of puts how shite our season has been in perspective.

We wont improve until we reshape the defence..we'll probably have to score 3 against BSC Glasgow to be on the safe side on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 13848 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back