• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Huns

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
So a trip to the Hunnery to play Scotland's shame, the club that single handedly make all other clubs look decent, even Hearts and Airdrie. Pity Hunberi wasn't playing, halfing him would be as good as a last minute winner for Hibs.

I have said everything I need to say about the filth and their disgusting fans, I expect nothing but sectarian chants and inbred hillbillies staring and drooling at us all game rather than watch their disgusting 7 year old team.

I go there because I support Hibernian, add to that the feeling when we rob them of points is so satisfying its worth the step back to the 17th century for two hours. They can call me a fenian bastard all they want, I am one, I know what I think of them, every last one of them.

So, our team. Well I am gutted that the excellent debut for Docherty cannot be rewarded with a start, I am equally gutted no Hibs player will get the chance to stud that spunkstain Kamberi.

The Team

Rocky in goals, he usually plays well v the huns, maybe the fucked up Israel flags in the Hun end inspir ehim to heroics?

I am going with Paul McGInn at right back, he done very well in his debut and I doubt that any Brother McGinn would not give it 110% against the Hundogs? Sir Dave, the slayer of the aforementioned Huns on that glorious day on the 21st of May 2016, the man that scored that goal, that captained that team is simply not fit enough at the moment.

It has to be Daz, even though he was poor Saturday, he finds an extra gear against them. A wee blooter or two aimed at el colchón may see red for the pug ugly Hun front man?

Paul, well he has been very good the last few weeks, keep it up.

Lewis, of course.

A gamble but Newell in the holding role, although I prefer Melker there.

Steph beside him, great signing.

Scottie will look to impress his school pals in stands, he too does well against his boyhood affliction.

Boyler will rattle them, his pace might be a winner?

I would go for it and start with Marky Mark, he too will give everything when playing them.

Chris Doidge will continue to score, he just does.

Howzat? Thoughts?

See you in hell!

Hibernian Forever and Erin Go Bragh!

Last edited:
Good luck.

So a trip to the Hunnery to play Scotland's shame, the club that single handedly make all other clubs look decent, even Gunts and Airdrie. Pity Hunberi wasn't playing, halfing him would be as good as a last minute winner for Hibs.

I have said everything I need to say about the filth and their disgusting fans, I expect nothing but sectarian chants and inbred hillbillies staring and drooling at us all game rather than watch their disgusting 7 year old team.

I go there because I support Hibernian, add to that the feeling when we rob them of points is so satisfying its worth the step back to the 17th century for two hours. They can call me a fenian bastard all they want, I am one, I know what I think of them, every last one of them.

So, our team. Well I am gutted that the excellent debut for Docherty cannot be rewarded with a start, I am equally gutted no Hibs player will get the chance to stud that spunkstain Kamberi.

The Team

Rocky in goals, he usually plays well v the huns, maybe the fucked up Israel flags in the Hun end inspir ehim to heroics?

I am going with Paul McGInn at right back, he done very well in his debut and I doubt that any Brother McGinn would not give it 110% against the Hundogs? Sir Dave, the slayer of the aforementioned Huns on that glorious day on the 21st of May 2016, the man that scored that goal, that captained that team is simply not fit enough at the moment.

It has to be Daz, even though he was poor Saturday, he finds an extra gear against them. A wee blooter or two aimed at el colchón may see red for the pug ugly Hun front man?

Lewis, of course.

Scottie will look to impress his school pals in stands, he too does well against his boyhood affliction.

I would go for it and start with Marky Mark, he too will give everything when playing them.

Howzat? Thoughts?

See you in hell!

Great post and hope you have a good trip and the mighty make it worthwhile by picking up at least a point
I def see us scoring tomorrow - sadly I also see is conceding
Mon the hibs ?????????

I'd be inclined to play Jackson ahead of Daz. And I'd like Bogdan in goals. Might even think about Roger in midfield.

So a trip to the Hunnery to play Scotland's shame, the club that single handedly make all other clubs look decent, even Gunts and Airdrie. Pity Hunberi wasn't playing, halfing him would be as good as a last minute winner for Hibs.

The Team

Lewis, of course.

Howzat? Thoughts?

See you in hell!

Will we take 500-600 ? If I was there I would probably try and be there although not been to ibrox since I was a kid and hated it then very much doubt I enjoy it anymore now ( unless of course 2-3 on FT)

If Ross plays the starting 11 suggested I think we'd get over run in midfield and could be looking at another thrashing.

Aberdeen showed that you need to play a hard pressing game to get anything and we'll need both Omeonga and Hallberg for that. They'll need assisted by a lot more dig than Boyle and Allan plus 2 strikers can give us so I'd sacrifice McNulty and keep Newell. Leave it to Scotty, Doidge and Boyle to find openings up front.

If attitude is right and our defence dont fuck up we could end their title challenge.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Will we take 500-600 ? If I was there I would probably try and be there although not been to ibrox since I was a kid and hated it then very much doubt I enjoy it anymore now ( unless of course 2-3 on FT)
Like 1875 said the thick as fuck hun clowns would rather stare at us than watch there team, and pelt us with pies,coins and spit and nothing gets done about it. Be great to fuck there night up tho

Marciano

McGinn
Jackson
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Hallberg
Omenonga
Allan
Horgan (There's no replacement)

Doidge

Can't see us going 2 up front at Ibrox tbh.

I’d maybe go for Whittaker in the middle for composure and steel - Wouldn’t be disheartened if Hallberg (always available for a pass) or Newell (has a bit of drive to make things happen for us) played though.

Think we might put Boyle up with Doidge but if McNulty has been impressing in training then that’s a decision.

We’ve definitely got subs that can impact a game and Ross knows when to use them.

Like 1875 said the thick as fuck hun clowns would rather stare at us than watch there team, and pelt us with pies,coins and spit and nothing gets done about it. Be great to fuck there night up tho
The segregation i take it is minimal to allow more of their own interbred mutants in the ground
Well I hope goes as well as can and get a result

I’d maybe go for Whittaker in the middle for composure and steel - Wouldn’t be disheartened if Hallberg (always available for a pass) or Newell (has a bit of drive to make things happen for us) played though.

Think we might put Boyle up with Doidge but if McNulty has been impressing in training then that’s a decision.

We’ve definitely got subs that can impact a game and Ross knows when to use them.

I only took Newell out my team cos I think he limped off at weekend. If available I'd put him in before Hallberg. Newell is good at set pieces where I think the game could be won on our part.

The segregation i take it is minimal to allow more of their own interbred mutants in the ground
Well I hope goes as well as can and get a result
Off course the away fans are the enemy.
There only defending britain

Agree with that.

Bogdan

McGinn
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Omeonga
Whittaker
Hallberg

Allan

Boyle
Doidge

With McNulty to come on and score the winner ?

Our biggest weakness is the full back position and out wide. This due to the fact Horgan and Boyle don't do enough to help. I'd be tempted to play Slivka out on the right and Hallberg on the left.

I don’t think we’re good enough defensively (not just the back 4, as a team) to try and be compact and sit in... but going there too open is just as bad.

This for me is why we’ve only taken 1 point from the old firm this season.

I’d mix it up, but I doubt Ross will, and go 352:
Marciano
McGinn Jackson Hanlon
Boyle Omeonga Hallberg Newell Stevenson
Doidge McNulty

Our biggest weakness is the full back position and out wide. This due to the fact Horgan and Boyle don't do enough to help. I'd be tempted to play Slivka out on the right and Hallberg on the left.

Aye. With teams like StMirren and Hamilton Boyle and Horgan are very high up the pitch but I don't see us playing that way tomorrow.

It will be 451 more than a 433. Horgan, Boyle and Allan will need to work hard. Any passengers then forget getting anything.

We concede too many goals sadly, i think this will be another lacklustre display against them like the previous two.

Not confident at all of us taking anything from this game i'm afraid. The huns have scored 9 goals in two games against us this season and our performance at Easter Road in the game just before Christmas was by a long way the worst I have seen from Hibs this season. We are simply too weak through the middle and lack the leadership and the workrate off the ball required to cope with a team under huge pressure to win after falling seven points behind Celtic. Hope I am wrong, but I think we will be on the wrong end of another defeat at the hands of the hun.

0-3 & 2-3 Hibs favourites in this fixture.

if this Hibs team can whip up 3 goals to zip then any Hibs team can.

Build on commitment & desire from the first whistle.

I just want us to show up and get stuck in.

Agree with Greenmachine, we can't defend and the work rate is poor in some areas. Delighted to be wrong.

0-3 & 2-3 Hibs favourites in this fixture.

if this Hibs team can whip up 3 goals to zip then any Hibs team can.

Build on commitment & desire from the first whistle.

What a night that was..had lost the derby a few days before think Riordan got sent off.

No reason why we can’t get something tomorrow

It's a good time to play them, they look a bit ropey and low on confidence at the minute. If ever a team needs to bounce back though, Hibs will usually oblige... I dearly hope that's not the case though.

I'd love to see a 3-5-2 of

McGregor Jackson Hanlon
Boyle Whittaker Stevenson
Omeonga
Allan
Doidge McNulty

I reckon that line up is fairly unlikely though.

THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HIBERNIAN F.C.
Fans travelling to tonights game at Ibrox by car intending to make use of car parking facilities in and around the ground please take note of the following advice.
Arrive in good time with plenty of money to bribe the little bastards to 'Watch yer car mister
Don't leave umbrellas in the car as you'll need it for the spit and such that will inevitably rain down on you. Also there is a high risk of such sought after items being stolen to be used in Orange walks.
You are advised to bring your own pies for half time as like the egg chasers they only do oranges.
On returning to your car after the game (if it's still there) please check underneath before driving off incase there are any private investigators. This especially applies to those of you who may drive italian sports cars or may be playing away from their missus.
Do enjoy the game,and spread the love.
As the desk sergeant in Hill st blues said....
LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.
:newco::star-wars-smiley-023:

I'd love to see, or hear rather( it's not on TV),their fantastic supporters silenced and drifting away,their title hopes in tatters,and a wee knot of defiant Hibees supporters going mental at 90+3, with the scoreboard showing 0-2 or more, Moraless having been sent off. Please Hibs......please

18/1 for us to win tonight

Given our current form I'd prefer us to make it a war of attrition against them and hit on the break considering the last game at Easter Road where we didn't even lay a glove on them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good luck to all travelling Hibbys tonight. Stay safe, stay clean.

Good luck to all travelling Hibbys tonight. Stay safe, stay clean.

....... stay out the cells in Govan nick.

:54:

Can't see us taking anything, sadly. Not enough about us, and certainly don't have the defensive solidity of an Aberdeen.

Hope springs eternal, but!

Rangers since the break have struggled to break down teams

Defensively we are woeful so we can't pack the box

I would go all out

Fuck it

I'd love to see, or hear rather( it's not on TV),their fantastic supporters silenced and drifting away,their title hopes in tatters,and a wee knot of defiant Hibees supporters going mental at 90+3, with the scoreboard showing 0-2 or more, Moraless having been sent off. Please Hibs......please

You will be able to access a stream to watch the game.

If anyone manages to get a stream could u send me the link to it please

If anyone manages to get a stream could u send me the link to it please

Sent you a wee link - hopefully that's you sorted.
:wolfie:

Good read ?. Stay safe.

Gonna wait to see the team sheets. If JR plays Omeonga and Hallberg alongside another tackle happy midfielder gonna put a wager on a surprise Hibs win. If its Omeonga and Newell plus the same 4 as previous games will watch from behind the sofa.

Is this on the tellybox??!!

Is this on the tellybox??!!
Naw

Prolly on HunTV on Hooky telly though, its live in the Harp N Castle tonight.

Bugger, it's a wee bit far

This thread has been viewed 13901 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50