• WE are Moving Server Soon to STORM on the Nimbushosting Network,

We will advise of any downtime, the move will bring a better, faster, more secure server! STORM is Coming

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Huns

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
We deserved a point from that....disappointed!
Nah we didn't IMO. It was all Hun dogs and they improved second half but were the better team by miles each half. They deserved to win. Hibs are an absolute shambles at the moment. All over the place at the back. Looks like we're heading back to the 90's and watching Hibs get pummelled for the most part at places like Ibrox and Parkhead. Not the kind of thing I want to see.

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
We deserved a point from that....disappointed!
Thought we played backs to the wall and it just about paid off but we were hit by an onslaught in the second half. We almost got a point but it whether it would have been deserved is another thing. Then again those ugly bastards dont even deserve to have a club.

Felt sorry for Stevenson. Age has caught up with him. He ended up all-in wrestling Morelos and tripping people.

Admin
Stuck in the Hun car park, deserved a point there. Marciano poor at second goal.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
Never strung more than a couple of here and there passes together the whole game. Huns' passing game and a bit more patience and composure did for us in the end. And that Hagi - is he lookin for a cheeky wee loan spell somewhere easterly... ? :) good prospect, hate to say...

But at least we did show fight, Omeo special mention with Doidge also fighting hard in unknown territory - midfield - seeing as we could hardly get forward for hom to get a chance.

Frustrated at the loss of goals just before the end of each half - is that not a sign of fatigue.

Ach fúck the overpaid huns.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Never strung more than a couple of here and there passes together the whole game. Huns' passing game and a bit more patience and composure did for us in the end. And that Hagi - is he lookin for a cheeky wee loan spell somewhere easterly... ? :) good prospect, hate to say...

But at least we did show fight, Omeo special mention with Doidge also fighting hard in unknown territory - midfield - seeing as we could hardly get forward for hom to get a chance.

Frustrated at the loss of goals just before the end of each half - is that not a sign of fatigue.

Ach fúck the overpaid huns.
I don't think Hibs have looked fit enough all season

How many goals do we concede in the second half in particular? Must be high.

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Bounce Radge
Sitting in Brexit HQ car park waiting for the intelligentsia to return to their Govan Holes. Disappointed we didn't hang on at the end of both halves and disappointed we didn't do more up top 2nd half......BUT Im taking positives from that performance. Lots of real hard work, lots of good shape and looked pretty solid defensively for the most part. Though we suffered for Jackson going off; thought he played well.

Thought Boyler could've used the ball better second half on the few times we ventured forward....couldve played Doidge in.

Good to see the desperation from sevco tonight though, crying repeatedly and really struggling. Signs theyre gonna win SFA again. Christ knows what theyll do come independence, that might end them again.

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
I don't think Hibs have looked fit enough all season

How many goals do we concede in the second half in particular? Must be high.
The late goals thing has improved, I imagine, but for the first 15 or so games of the season it was unbelievable. We conceded in the last quarter of almost every game.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I keep thinking I see wee signs of improvemnt (and there was tonight) but then you look at the league table and st johnstone are 3 points behind us with a game in hand. Kind of puts how shite our season has been in perspective.

We wont improve until we reshape the defence..we'll probably have to score 3 against BSC Glasgow to be on the safe side on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
KIlmarnock...who have struggled all season but now have all of a sudden found real form and scored 6 goals in their last two games...are now only a point behind Hibs. We face a real struggle for a top 6 finish. Scottish Cup is all we really have to look forward to assuming we do the business without any fuss on Sunday. Even then the cup all comes down to good luck in the draw at the end of the day. It's the league table which is always the true indicator of where your club is in the scheme of things.

Last edited:

mod

Bounce Radge
I do not like seeing my team sit back all game but we really need a complete overhaul in defence.We know that cannot be done till next season.Players definitely gave everything but we sadly lack in certain areas.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Sitting in Brexit HQ car park waiting for the intelligentsia to return to their Govan Holes. Disappointed we didn't hang on at the end of both halves and disappointed we didn't do more up top 2nd half......BUT Im taking positives from that performance. Lots of real hard work, lots of good shape and looked pretty solid defensively for the most part. Though we suffered for Jackson going off; thought he played well.

Thought Boyler could've used the ball better second half on the few times we ventured forward....couldve played Doidge in.

Good to see the desperation from sevco tonight though, crying repeatedly and really struggling. Signs theyre gonna win SFA again. Christ knows what theyll do come independence, that might end them again.
I think it was Boyle who had the chance to play a through ball to Doidge which would have put him one on one with the keeper and for some strange reason he played a normal pass (think looking for the one two) and we lost possession. We can't f*** up chances like that!:52:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Bit of a sore one, particularly as I was counting my winnings at 16/1 when Paul stuck the ball in the net.....

On a slightly cheerier note, the Herrenmenschen of Midlothian were blitzkrieged by the Ayreshire Huns and are back at the bottom of the league.

Worth a titter.

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
I thought there were a few positives given where we were in the last couple of games agains them. At least we had some shape and bite as a unit. We're still pretty flawed, especially at the back, and it's not nice to see a return to the old days of going there and being backs to the wall for 95% of it, but I feel like we're at least improving.

Steve20

Donator
Bounce Radge
I know we weren’t expected to win that game, but after being 1-0 up it’s so disappointing.

We really don’t win nearly enough games. We’re quite a poor side and unless we start to defend properly, we will be bottom half. Top 4 is long gone now.

HibeeZab

Admin
I keep thinking I see wee signs of improvemnt (and there was tonight) but then you look at the league table and st johnstone are 3 points behind us with a game in hand. Kind of puts how shite our season has been in perspective.

We wont improve until we reshape the defence..we'll probably have to score 3 against BSC Glasgow to be on the safe side on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
We are 11 points off 3rd and 12 off 12th... strange season for sure.

We need to go on a run soon, get a few wins together, to make sure we get top 6. The teams above are stuttering too, but we can’t allow anyone to ovetake us. Bottom 6 would be a shocker.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old