Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Huns

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Baws. Been coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabbageman

Bounce Radge
That's a bit of a sickener only 6 mins from time. Won't be the last time that defence cost us points this season, positioning was ridiculous

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Done better than I thought we would, Defeat's a defeat though no matter the circumstances.
Defensively as a team we are totally lacking...no matter who the opposition are they will fancy their chances of scoring against us.
Just make sure you win on Sunday Hibs.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Done better than I thought we would, Defeat's a defeat though no matter the circumstances.
Defensively as a team we are totally lacking...no matter who the opposition is they will fancy their chances of scoring against us.
Just make sure you win on Sunday Hibs.
Correct

25 games played

7 wins all season which is few and far between

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Their second was coming we conceded 13 corners up to that point.We just lost concentration and they took their chance.Oh well at least it wasn't an embarrassment.We could have got a draw with a bit more composure.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Thought we done alright tbh, wisnae expecting tae score 3 goals , which is what we need tae dae tae win games.

Robert Barone

Bounce Radge
I keep thinking I see wee signs of improvemnt (and there was tonight) but then you look at the league table and st johnstone are 3 points behind us with a game in hand. Kind of puts how shite our season has been in perspective.

We wont improve until we reshape the defence..we'll probably have to score 3 against BSC Glasgow to be on the safe side on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£20.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old