• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Huns

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Get in Hibs! Turning off this shite stream and avoiding the rest of the match. Watch on Hibs TV later. Night gents

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Been listening on Hibs TV and sounds like we’ve played way better than I expected. Need to go again second half and hopefully get something from this game! Bench is looking quite strong if JR wants to change it up.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
One minute of injury time given, and the The Huns score in the second minute of injury time.
sheesh... ffs would have taken that mind 45m ago

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
One minute of injury time given, and the The Huns score in the second minute of injury time.
Just about tae post that.

Green tinted specs

Bounce Radge
What a shit goal to concede. Split second hesitation undoes all that hard effort in the first 45. Still, we're well up for this c'mon Hibs.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Were playing alright though....

Were capable of another goal.

There are a few streams out there. Wi..w.g

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
Sucker punch at the end, how many of these goals we going to concede right before half time, how many times to the smellies from glasgow (both) score goals right before half time.

Ifield Hibee

Bounce Radge
I’m watching on Hun TV, on dodgy firestick.

Alan McLaren is co-commentator. What an absolute melt. Even worse than the actual Hun Commentator.

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
I’m watching on Hun TV, on dodgy firestick.

Alan McLaren is co-commentator. What an absolute melt. Even worse than the actual Hun Commentator.
Innit. This is the first time I’ve streamed Hun TV. It’s quite the eye-opener. They’re so paranoid it’s unbelievable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boo

Bounce Radge
Innit. This is the first time I’ve streamed Hun TV. It’s quite the eye-opener. They’re so paranoid it’s unbelievable!

Excluding old firm all teams above us are losing
A result tonight be amazing

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Totally hemmed in. One way traffic at the moment. Can we hang on for 25 mins?

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Why have we not made a sub yet? Sounds like we’re hanging on?

Bal74

Bounce Radge
McGregor on for Jackson injured apparently

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Horgan being readied.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£75.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party