• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Huns

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Was rather hoping he'd start doidge and mcnulty, just have a feeling about that working. Still, go on hibs, get stuck in!

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Its 11 against 11. Plus any used sub's. The effort better be there this time because the game at Easter Road last time was totally unacceptable. Never do I expect Hibs to turn up and beat anyone, what I do expect is everything given on the field of play for that green and white jersey. Hardy souls there tonight. Hope you get something to cheer.

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Was just thinking the same thing, could be that or 4-2-3-1 i suppose?
I did too, but I feel like JR sees Newell as a more central midfielder. Maybe 4-4-1-1 with a diamond?

Rocky
SPM-Jackson-Paul-Lewis
Roger
Omeonga Newell
Scotty
Boyle
Doidge

Thoughts?

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
I did too, but I feel like JR sees Newell as a more central midfielder. Maybe 4-4-1-1 with a diamond?

Rocky
SPM-Jackson-Paul-Lewis
Roger
Omeonga Newell
Scotty
Boyle
Doidge

Thoughts?
Ah yes, good shout, I expect that's it.

Personally i like Omeonga slap bang in the middle but admittedly I haven't seen a full game since his return.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old