• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 2 The Huns

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
It's a good time to play them, they look a bit ropey and low on confidence at the minute. If ever a team needs to bounce back though, Hibs will usually oblige... I dearly hope that's not the case though.

I'd love to see a 3-5-2 of

McGregor Jackson Hanlon
Boyle Whittaker Stevenson
Omeonga
Allan
Doidge McNulty

I reckon that line up is fairly unlikely though.

Green juventine

Bounce Radge
THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HIBERNIAN F.C.
Fans travelling to tonights game at Ibrox by car intending to make use of car parking facilities in and around the ground please take note of the following advice.
Arrive in good time with plenty of money to bribe the little bastards to 'Watch yer car mister
Don't leave umbrellas in the car as you'll need it for the spit and such that will inevitably rain down on you. Also there is a high risk of such sought after items being stolen to be used in Orange walks.
You are advised to bring your own pies for half time as like the egg chasers they only do oranges.
On returning to your car after the game (if it's still there) please check underneath before driving off incase there are any private investigators. This especially applies to those of you who may drive italian sports cars or may be playing away from their missus.
Do enjoy the game,and spread the love.
As the desk sergeant in Hill st blues said....
LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.
:newco::star-wars-smiley-023:

Hectorhib

Bounce Radge
I'd love to see, or hear rather( it's not on TV),their fantastic supporters silenced and drifting away,their title hopes in tatters,and a wee knot of defiant Hibees supporters going mental at 90+3, with the scoreboard showing 0-2 or more, Moraless having been sent off. Please Hibs......please

Arnold

Bounce Radge
Given our current form I'd prefer us to make it a war of attrition against them and hit on the break considering the last game at Easter Road where we didn't even lay a glove on them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Can't see us taking anything, sadly. Not enough about us, and certainly don't have the defensive solidity of an The Sheep.

Hope springs eternal, but!

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Rangers since the break have struggled to break down teams

Defensively we are woeful so we can't pack the box

I would go all out

Fuck it

Bossie

Bounce Radge
I'd love to see, or hear rather( it's not on TV),their fantastic supporters silenced and drifting away,their title hopes in tatters,and a wee knot of defiant Hibees supporters going mental at 90+3, with the scoreboard showing 0-2 or more, Moraless having been sent off. Please Hibs......please
You will be able to access a stream to watch the game.

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
Gonna wait to see the team sheets. If JR plays Omeonga and Hallberg alongside another tackle happy midfielder gonna put a wager on a surprise Hibs win. If its Omeonga and Newell plus the same 4 as previous games will watch from behind the sofa.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old