• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 1 v 1 The Puddledrinkers

What about them the other way around? Lewis left to concentrate on defending with cabraja whipping balls into the box as put a couple crosses into great areas on Saturday plus keeps him further up pitch and less exposed to the chaos of a derby
Fair point.

Fair point.
That side is certainly going to an interesting point of team selection/set up on Sunday

Doidge Campbell or JDH will be player 11

It's because he has a big spam as can be seen in Doc Shrink's post
No idea who it refers to.

The new (or other) Magennis.
How some of these players pass there medicals I'll never know.

No idea who it refers to.
Fuck sake Moaty.

TEFAL professors.
Did you not watch the adverts?

Didn’t see you as a BBC1 only gadgie.

I think I know the advert,just not the Hertz player.There's only three current Hertz players I know the name of.Only one of which I could pick out in a lineout.Their plooky goalie. I've heard of Christophe Berra and the other one I've heard of is Cochrane.If they look like the Tefal advert then fair do's.

I think I know the advert,just not the Hertz player.There's only three current Hertz players I know the name of.Only one of which I could pick out in a lineout.Their plooky goalie. I've heard of Christophe Berra and the other one I've heard of is Cochrane.If they look like the Tefal advert then fair do's.
Jesus wept. He’s talking about Shankland. He’s got that high a forehead, if he was unemployed he’d get more broo money

I still think Youan or Bojang could play left wing. Pretty sure Hendo2 has lined up there already too.

However...

Maybe we go back 5?

Marshall
Cadden Rocky Porto Mclell Cabraja
Newell Kenneh
Hendo2
Melkerson Any
Did Hanlon play the development game? He might get involved maybe. Daz if we don't trust McLelland yet.

Morning everyone,i wouldnt be surprised if Josh Campbell starts on left,or maybe put Newell there and bring in Doyle-Hayes.Whatever happens we need to keep a cool heid,they c*nts will come out to boot us off the park,we dont need any reckless tackles from us(especially wi beaton as ref),we need pace up front as a lot of bouncers have said ross county caught them out numerous times last week wi a long ball in behind.If we can keep our cool i reckon we can win this,but then i reckon we can win every game !!!!
C'mon the Hibs.

Shame Boyle will come back just to late to make tomorrow's game. Hopefully it gives the whole place a lift in atmosphere.

Reactions: Zab
Mitchell will be the new Magennis.
A good player IMO, but he was injured most of his time at Hearts as well.
Gets injured at Arbroath in February, tells everyone it's not that bad, then doesn't play again for the next five months.
Comes back for one game and lo and behold he is injured again.

Apparently (according to the EEN) Tavares misses the match on Sunday as well. can anyone in the know about these things please explain how a 21 year old from Benficas's youth academy who hasn't even played a first team game before coming to Hibs manages to incur a suspension carried over from another country ? How was he able to play last week and not this week ?

I don’t know the answer but thus helps:

7EF1B220-350C-4F31-8D85-31CA001B1FFE.jpeg

It only started from Monday

I don’t know the answer but thus helps:

View attachment 9002

It only started from Monday
18/7/22 the Morton game, did he get booked then?

18/7/22 the Morton game, did he get booked then?
If he did it would carry into a league cup suspension.

My best guess is that he had an outstanding suspension that Portugal didn’t inform the sfa of inititially hence the grace period?

If he did it would carry into a league cup suspension.

My best guess is that he had an outstanding suspension that Portugal didn’t inform the sfa of inititially hence the grace period?
Well at least we ken he cannae play the morn, Hopefully Rocky can😉

Jesus wept. He’s talking about Shankland. He’s got that high a forehead, if he was unemployed he’d get more broo money
Who'se Shankland?

Who'se Shankland?
Tefal heed.

I looked him up on wiki.I remember him now, he used to play for the Arabs.Not those Arabs.

From what I hear their midfield is the weakest it's been for a number of years in terms of size, ability and hackingness.

My first game back since covid lockdowns - it had to be the derby! I don't like derbies they're all blood and snotters.

For those attending just don't get there 15 minutes early - give yourself hunners of extra time to get there. I know its midday KO but it's August, it's Festival time and I just can't think of a route to ER that isn't now totally fucked by roadworks. Indeed there's 3 way lights on ER itself between Albion Road and London Road!

I looked him up on wiki.I remember him now, he used to play for the Arabs.Not those Arabs.
Scored a good goal for them in a drawn cup game against us at Tannadice and a better one in the replay they lost at Easter Road.

Shame Boyle will come back just to late to make tomorrow's game. Hopefully it gives the whole place a lift in atmosphere.
Think we’re sorted for atmosphere but I know what you mean. 🤗

I think Shankland is a lazy greetin face, but will find the net if you give him the chance.

Shanklands a fanny

Roadworks on ER have been removed.

Roadworks on ER have been removed.
Latest nightmare is junction of lynedoch place and Randolph Crescent, stood our wee rat run.

Everywhere is just shite. Took me 45 mins from Frederick st to broughton st last night

Everywhere is just shite. Took me 45 mins from Frederick st to broughton st last night
You need a new bike.

The clowncil need to have no more than one disruptive building project going on in the city centre at a time.
They currently have the whole of Leith Walk funked, North Bridge funked, the Cowgate funked and as cherries on top sections of George Street and the Royal Mile cut off for the festival with no vehicular traffic allowed through Hollyrood Park at Weekends.
It is one enormous logistical clusterfuck.

Gatwick Selfie

On our way to the Leith San Siro

GGTTH

Attachments

• A6475893-E538-402B-8DBF-06304F3AE069.jpeg
    A6475893-E538-402B-8DBF-06304F3AE069.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 33
Enjoy your day mate!

Enjoy your day mate!
Thanks Mark.

And you.

The clowncil need to have no more than one disruptive building project going on in the city centre at a time.
They currently have the whole of Leith Walk funked, North Bridge funked, the Cowgate funked and as cherries on top sections of George Street and the Royal Mile cut off for the festival with no vehicular traffic allowed through Hollyrood Park at Weekends.
It is one enormous logistical clusterfuck.
It's deliberate.

And remember to those brave souls who are thinking of taking the car into our beloved city.
DON’Tpark on a single yellow line in (secret) zones 1-4 after 12o’clock or a little jobby will put a ticket on your windscreen.

By the way I did take my alleged parking offence to a tribunal in George st. and after further investigation the clowncil were found to be at fault for not putting up proper signage. Cnts never even bothered to turn up.
Cost me a days wages, train fair and a couple of pints but justice prevailed. Power to the people Moaty will be proud of me. ✊

Edinburgh,the only city in the world where residents want major infrastructure projects that benefit drivers carried out without any disruption to drivers. What we like eh.

I hope you turn these *&*^ over today I despise those vermin more than the huns

soccer-game-score-grass-background-40803587-1.jpg

BIG G

Intae these hertz bastards hibs. Do us proud FFS!!!

#GGTTH

Half time and at least the same again in the second.

Well played Hibs63C8856D-8896-4767-A457-46D18B4D8B30.jpeg

Git right intae those disease ridden merrick bastards today.

GGTTH

This thread has been viewed 15593 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50