• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Match Updates!: Hibernian 1 v 1 Livingston

ggtth the artful Doidger!

Fuxsake canny hold a lead.

Fucking Typical we just cannot stop leaking goals

We need more than one here!! Come on Hibs
1-1 ?

never seen that happen this season eh.... :(

Dont know how Slivka is still on the pitch

*off now.

Dont know how Slivka is still on the pitch
He's not anymore, off for Gullan

We looking like scoring at all?

M'well and Sheep both drawing.Hibs could put themselves in 3rd place contention if they win this anf Well and Sheep only draw.C'mon, fgs Hibs

Reactions: Boo
M'well and Sheep both drawing.Hibs could put themselves in 3rd place contention if they win this anf Well and Sheep only draw.C'mon, fgs Hibs
And they both down to 10 men
Come F kin on hibs this is a huge 3 points

I never feel the young lads Gullan and Murray really offer anything when they come on. Don’t seem good enough to make the step up.

Heading for a draw.... unless....

Sheep 2-1 down

I never feel the young lads Gullan and Murray really offer anything when they come on. Don’t seem good enough to make the step up.
Same, look quality in the youth set ups but like so many others probaly wont make it at the top level, can only hope that they make further development and come good.

Quality goal saving tackle from Ambrose :cryy:

FT. ROTTEN

Crap, a team we rarely do much against in recent times

That's disappointing, good opportunity missed to get closer to Aberdeen and Motherwell...

Pish result at home again

Looking forward to seeing the back of some of these players

2 points from 9 against that mob

Penalty miss loses us a very valuable 3 points

Sadly it does gutted

Dreadful. That’s why we’re unlikely to get one of the Euro spots. Can never put a run together of more than a couple of decent games. Is Stevenson under instruction never to close down guys putting balls into the box? Centre halves posted missing for their goal too.

Dreadful. That’s why we’re unlikely to get one of the Euro spots. Can never put a run together of more than a couple of decent games. Is Stevenson under instruction never to close down guys putting balls into the box? Centre halves posted missing for their goal too.
They are a bogey side

Shocking that we’ve been missing a lot of penalties for several years now. To be devil’s advocate if he’d scored the penalty do you think they’d have just gone up the park and got an equalizer before halftime anyways?

It’s still incredible that we have risen to where we are and Doidgey has 17 goals considering where we were with Hecky at the wheel. It would be great to push on a get 3rd or 4th but clearly there’s a lot of work and new faces needed so it might be a blessing we still show these faults. I never want to see Hibs lose but I hate settling for mediocre players and negative tactics.

Had plenty time to win the game after the pen miss , plenty of players off It today .
There equaliser was horrendous defending.

How many points is that dropped from winning positions now?

Not just the penalty miss, one piece of woeful defending by Slivka (at least looked that way to me) to let them in for the goal.

usual lack of concentration after scoring a goal.. the ref was a baldy *&*^

One of these games where I'm just glad to get in from the cold the wind and the rain.Not one that'll live in the memory.Too many players having an off day,inept refereeing,crap weather.Looking forward to my tea.Hope it's soup.

Really disappointing performance given the opportunity to go above them, difficult day for football but didn't show enough desire today. Can't think of any positives other than Doidges goal. Absolute bogey team, one shot on target for them ?

Just glad we didnae concede again. Was waitin on it.

Not just the penalty miss, one piece of woeful defending by Slivka (at least looked that way to me) to let them in for the goal.
should have been subbed at half time, how the hell hes in front of Omeonga ill never know.

one piece of woeful defending by Slivka (at least looked that way to me) to let them in for the goal.
[/QUOTE]
If that's the case, that was the same as he did against Killie, and Omeonga should be starting games instead of him.I really can't accept Hibs missed a big chance to catch up today with SheepWell, a disappointment made worse by missing the penalty.The only consolation is that SheepWell didn't extend their gap, with the Sheep even dropping a point in their lead over us

why were the forwards standing like frozen snotters when boyler cut the ball back at the end :102:

25 points dropped from winning positions

Weak

25 points dropped from winning positions

Weak

That is very poor, just imagine we had those 25 points.

Bit disappointing today especially when there was a massive chance to make up points to top 3 and 4. We've a full strength squad to choose from really so they should have been good enough to be Livi.

I'd have had Omeonga in. I must be unlucky that I seem to miss these games where Slivka is excellent. Saying that, none of the midfield were great today.

I'll put today's performance down to the weather and hope that we up our game against ICT and HoMFC as I don't expect either to be comfy wins.

That is very poor, just imagine we had those 25 points.
Only one deduction to be made from that statistic: shite defending

Bit disappointing today especially when there was a massive chance to make up points to top 3 and 4. We've a full strength squad to choose from really so they should have been good enough to be Livi.

I'd have had Omeonga in. I must be unlucky that I seem to miss these games where Slivka is excellent. Saying that, none of the midfield were great today.

I'll put today's performance down to the weather and hope that we up our game against ICT and HoMFC as I don't expect either to be comfy wins.
Omeonga wouldn't have made a difference today. We didn't put good chances away and that's the bottom line as to why we haven't come away with 3 points.

That was horrible stuff today. As has been said previously far too many players just going through the motions. Slivka for their equalizer could and should have been first to the ball when it was moved out wide for the cross. Also what annoys me a lot about Hibs is our lack of street savvy. Prior to the equalizer, Docherty took it flush in the face, but instead of going down and getting the game stopped and receiving treatment, he's stooped over in some difficulty wiping his nose(Bleeding?). Every other team seem to break up the play by going down and stopping the game, why not us.

This thread has been viewed 6833 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50