• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Full Time: Hibernian 0 v 0 The Sheep AET (Sheep win on Pens)

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
Lennon taking off a solid Hanlon and putting knackered Milligan in there is a bit strange

Edit Milligan off and Kamberi (injured hamstring, well short of strikers now)

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Porteous is a monster
Should've won the game though.

It's beyond me how we've not scored. Ball should be at Agyepongs feet, every opporchancity

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Lennon taking off a solid Hanlon and putting knackered Milligan in there is a bit strange

Edit Milligan off and Kamberi (injured hamstring, well short of strikers now)
Paul takes a sweet penalty too.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
The Sheep players must have pictures of Mclean....he’s been lenient as fuck with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanton Spence

Bounce Radge
Hard one to take but to be brutally honest you need to take your chances
I also thought aggie should have been on for the handy man earlier but he ho somebody has to miss the penalty
I am a far happier hibby after the last two games than I have been since the season started

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
You make enough chances to win three games and waste all of them, then that’s what you f**kin get. Scunnered. Absolutely criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Can’t understand how the full flock are still on the park. McLean having a poor game.
Said same tae ma laddie, the *&*^ that scored the first penalty should nae have been on the park.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£20.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old