Full Time: Hibernian 0 v 0 Aberdeen AET (Sheep win on Pens)

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
You make enough chances to win three games and waste all of them, then that’s what you f**kin get. Scunnered. Absolutely criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm actually scared to go to my cot mate cos when I wake up through the night for my fag it's gonna hurt even more that's one chance of silverware gone

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
When did they become fully paid up Orcs without the bus fare?

"Sad Fenian bastard and a shite football team"?

Really? On both counts.

Horrible team. Horrible tactics. Hypocrite for a manager. We only have ourselves to blame. They came not to lose.

MotM was Efe. Then Milligan or Ryan.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I feel like I've been mugged and a seagull's shat on ma heid.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
How we lost that fuck knows...
Anyhow heads up only the shitty Fred cup...onwards and upwards..GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would be delighted to win that cup..only two to play for, hoping for a better Scottish Cup campaign than last seasons absolute disaster.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Agree on Efe, he had a great game. Milligan looks class as well

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Darling team of the media are the dirtiest feckers going....Airdrie style football and the ref gives em everything. Pricks

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Really? On both counts.

Horrible team. Horrible tactics. Hypocrite for a manager. We only have ourselves to blame. They came not to lose.

And the shouts of hun, hun, hun at Whittaker everytime he touched the ball. Ironic given Dominic Balls old team and the allegiance of their hun manager.

I agree on MoM and the runners up.

I have grown to hate Aberdeen and particularly that shite Shinnie. He should have been sent off, the referee shat it.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45632365

They practised pens yesterday. I'm not surprised. I felt from the off they were playing not to lose.
Aberdeen played exactly the same as last time out at Easter Road in league with constant fouling and standing off wave after wave of Hibs attack. This was the second best team in the league, Aberdeen are absolutely s#@&£. Hibs were outstanding tonight, over 60% of play and absolutely battered Aberdeen. If SJM had still been here we'd have won that about 3 or 4 nil at least. If Jamie had been playing I also think we'd have won the game. Oli Shaw was extremely poor tonight, I remain unconvinced he has a longterm future with Hibs. Just doesn't do enough I'm afraid.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
And the shouts of hun, hun, hun at Whittaker everytime he touched the ball. Ironic given Dominic Balls old team and the allegiance of their hun manager.

I agree on MoM and the runners up.

I have grown to hate Aberdeen and particularly that shite Shinnie. He should have been sent off, the referee shat it.
Poor man's Scott Brown. Impoverished man's Scott Brown.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I fully detest Aberdeen and everything they are right now - the anethesis of anti-football. It runs right through their club from the manager, their players and even their fans. How anyone can enjoy watching that is beyond me, especially when all they’ve won from it is one league cup which was back in 2014 (that was on penalties as well).

They came happy to take their chances on penalties.

Hibs were very good tonight, but the finishing/decision making in front of goal was woeful. Our build up play is excellent at times, the chances we create are fantastic, but we must be the most wasteful team in the league. We paid for it tonight.

On a positive note that’s two consecutive clean sheets, something we need to build on.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Poor man's Scott Brown. Impoverished man's Scott Brown.
And wannabe referee.

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The sheep are a horrible horrible team, how anybody pays to watch that crap I don't know. So unfair was the result, we did miss a hatful of chances but would like to see replays of our two disallowed goals. I hate that greetin face diver Mackay-Steven more every time I see him. Plus points are Porteous, I thought Hyndman showed some good touches. Nice too see Barts back. I bet Lenny is raging about the referee. Thankfully Hanlon only had a dead leg, he said after the match.
I was inconsolable after that thankfully there was a pint ready for me!

Last edited:

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge

Really? On both counts.

Wait till you hear del boys post match comments mate. Went something along the lines of, I don't believe penalties are this lottery nonsense they are all about who has the bottle and technique, fuckn clown
I was never fully confident when it went to pens tho because our two main finishers weren't on the park

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I can't remember when I last left a game more gutted than I was tonight. I'm afraid to say though that we only have ourselves to blame for our exit from the League Cup. We could have played all night and we wouldn't have scored. Our finishing was absolutely dreadful and that is why we are out of the cup. We should have been nowhere near extra time and the farce of a penalty shoot-out because the game should have been won easily within the 90 minutes given the amount of guilt edged chances we had. We are a very good team up to the last third and then we are not a very good team. McLaren is going to be a huge miss in the next few weeks as he knows his way around the penalty box way better than any of our other strikers and IMO we would have won that game comfortably tonight had he been the recipient of those chances. I was like a bear with a sair heid coming away from that game. Aberdeen played a containing game from the off and were allowed to get away with some dreadful challenges by a terrible referee. They were quite prepared to sit back and let Hibs come at them. I just knew when it got to penalties we were out.

On a positive note that was Efe Ambrose best game for Hibs. He was outstanding as was Ryan Porteous apart from the sitter he missed. Shaw is clearly lacking in confidence and self-belief. Kamberi worked hard but was as guilty as anyone in front of goal. I know some people don't agree with me but we really are short up front. Kamberi I'm afraid is going to have regular reccurances of his knee injury and we have now lost Jamie McLaren for several weeks. Three strikers is not enough for the season ahead. We should have had another striker in before the end of August and IMO we need one in pronto from the free agent list.

Last edited:

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Hyndman linked well with Flo. He tired but it was to be expected. Milligan is going to be a fans favourite when he is fully fit. Intelligent organiser, 360 midfielder. Bonzer.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Could have, should have, if only....
I find it difficult to take any positives from a defeat like that.

BIG G

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just finished watching the game on Hibs TV, like others have said... robbed. This game solidifies my opinion that Oli Shaw isn't quite good enough to be a starter up front for us.

Hibs v Motherwell