• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Full Time: Hibernian 0 v 0 Aberdeen AET (Sheep win on Pens)

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Well the sheep are back again with their boring, negative anti-football approach of score a goal then time waste and defend the rest of the game. When we played them a few weeks back I felt we were by far the better team and we should have won. Saturday has shown we are getting a bit of shape about us and the return of a fit Flo, the introduction of the impressive Spike Milligan, the mazy runs of Tam Agyepong and return to good form of Boyler, coupled with clean sheet puts us in a good position to get ourselves to Easter Road West.

Team, well I expect it to be something similar to Saturday, 4 5 1:

Bogdan who continues to impress

Whitts, who played well at the weekend, in for the injured SDG at right back

Efe who again played well at Dens

Paul who was my MoM on Saturday

Lewis, will have a battle with Mackay Stevens I think?

Spike Milligan, who slotted in nicely

Stevie Mallan who scores goals and gets more time and space now Spike is in the team

Slivka will keep his place after a decent display

Horgan who I felt didnae do enough Saturday, but can change a game with a pass or shot

Boyler who was great to watch at the weekend, best game in a Hibs jersey in ages

Flo who never stops trying

There me be some tweaks but the mutton molesters tried to flood our midfield last game, we have the personnel to counter that this time.

Ticket sales have been disappointing this time with the game live on the tellybox. Get youself along and back the boys if you can.

Hibernian Forever.

Last edited:

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I'm heading along, looking forward to it . I agree , the sheep were pathetic at ER last month , time wasting , and all other anti football nonesense.
I think Lennon may throw a surprise in here, with possibly Tam A and Boyler getting a start.
Just a hunch , a bit like the one that I think he might start
Well the sheep are back again with their boring, negative anti-football approach of score a goal then time waste and defend the rest of the game. When we played them a few weeks back I felt we were by far the better team and we should have won. Saturday has shown we are getting a bit of shape about us and the return of a fit Flo, the introduction of the impressive Spike Milligan, the mazy runs of Tam Agyepong and return to good form of Boyler, coupled with clean sheet puts us in a good position to get ourselves to Easter Road West.

Stevie Mallan who scores goals and gets more time and space now Spike is in the team

Horgan who I felt didnae do enough Saturday, but can change a game with a pass or shot

Boyler who was great to watch at the weekend, best game in a Hibs jersey in ages

There me be some tweaks but the mutton molesters tried to flood our midfield last game, we have the personnel to counter that this time.

Ticket sales have been disappointing this time with the game live on the tellybox. Get youself along and back the boys if you can.

Hibernian Forever.
I'm heading along, looking forward to it . I agree , the sheep were pathetic at ER last month , time wasting , and all other anti football nonesense.
I think Lennon may throw a surprise in here, with possibly both Tam A and Boyler getting a start.
Just a hunch , a bit like the one that I think he might start with 11 and not 10 like your prediction :icon-redface::bouncy:

Reactions: Dub

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Now that we're all getting into our stride I'd expect all clubs to be better than we/they were, even a few weeks ago!

I expect in a football sense we will have improved more than they have but being a bunch of hammer throwing cloggers doesn't take much practice!

hoppy/hibee.

Bounce Radge
I think Lennon may throw a surprise in here, with possibly Tam A and Boyler getting a start.
Just a hunch , a bit like the one that I think he might start

I think Lennon may throw a surprise in here, with possibly both Tam A and Boyler getting a start.
Just a hunch , a bit like the one that I think he might start with 11 and not 10 like your prediction :icon-redface::bouncy:
I’m also looking forward to the game,starting to get our act together and nothing to fear from the sheep.
Just play nice silky fitba and they will never cope, see you behind the goals......GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cstkto

Bounce Radge

Hibernian Forever.
Giving them a one man advantage from the start just to wind them up more? ;p

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Giving them a one man advantage from the start just to wind them up more? ;p
Good spot, what needs said about Lewis though, eh?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
It's been an expensive old time watching the hibees this season with fortnightly european games as well as the league programme and I dare say a few people are waiting for the month end pay to fund their next hibby fix.

In that respect, the timing makes it easy for people to not go, especially as it is on zitelli.

Its a long way down from Aberdeen too - why not make this game on the saturday, and play a run of the mill league game on the midweek?

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Not sure about the team and formation, playing about too much for me. But we're coming into this game now.

Random 35 minutes of good refereeing for me, even at Boyle's goal.. Great finish and run, but he did use his arm.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Totally bossed it, which of course gives me the fear that we’ll be made to pay for our profligacy.

How that c**t Cosgrove has escaped a card, only Stevie McLean knows.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
We've been superb. Hope the lack of a (legit) goal doesn't come back to haunt us because McInnes will have put a rocket up Aberdeen's arse after that last 20 minutes.

Well need to play it smart at the start of this half I think.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The changes haven’t noticeably weakened the team I think?
Took us a while to look properly good I thought. By the end of the half we looked great.

But we were good at the weekend, I didn't expect a whole different team. Suppose maybe he's thrown Aberdeen way off with it. Might be genius...

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Actually been impressed with Hyndman which says something, our shooting accuracy needs a bit of work, Aberdeen have changed formation, need to take our chances

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Actually been impressed with Hyndman which says something, our shooting accuracy needs a bit of work, Aberdeen have changed formation, need to take our chances
He's really energetic, likes getting involved in the battle. Not quite got McGinns intensity of engine, but he's not bad at all.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
We’ve battered them. Very frustrating the lack of an opening, but everything else has been really encouraging. Milligan is a great player

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Cannot believe this has gone the distance. Shaw should have ended it late on there. Square it or bury it - missing not an option there.

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Tough to stomach a performance like this if we don’t go on and win.

We’ve dominated.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Can’t understand how the full flock are still on the park. McLean having a poor game.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Milligan looks puggled. We’ve been immense, can’t believe we’ve not scored. Maybe time to bring Horgan on?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors