• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

HFCVMFC | PAUL HECKINGBOTTOM PRESS CONFERENCE

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I really like Paul, he talks the talk and he is doing the best to walk the walk. I particularly like the with the ball without the ball approach.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ryan Gauld back training next week which is good news. Yet again not a word about Agyepong who has now been nearly five months out injured. Not even a run in the development team.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Ryan Gauld back training next week which is good news. Yet again not a word about Agyepong who has now been nearly five months out injured. Not even a run in the development team.
Last I heard he was starting light training again at the end of January and was hopeful of being involved in full training soon after. I can only reiterate it's been a complete waste of time keeping him. Great lad but sadly injury prone. Missed alot of last season too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors