• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

veca

New radge
Reaction score
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

1618153036838.png

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
I mean, that's all well and good - but how the fuck has Moyes got West Ham in the Champions League spots??????

Fuckin hell @cleanyman you're going to have to up your game.

This twat @veca is trying to steal your "Biggest slavering *&*^ on the Bounce" title!

*Which is something I never even imagined being possible.

_______

_______

I’ll take 2 bud. How much?

This twat @veca is trying to steal your "Biggest slavering *&*^ on the Bounce" title!

That makes perfect sense compared tae the shite that other trumpet posts.😁

What about our pet plonker Ryan?

Have we started offering dunderheids some sort of internet asylum?

Am an admin and I have no idea who this managed to get on here?

Lord Krishna works in mysterious ways...

TLDR

can you summarize the main points, ta?

_______

_______

Magic mushes are early this year.😁

Egb lives amongst us after all 😂

_______

_______

Jambo?

Harry,harry,harry,harry,harry harry harry Hood.

It's probably a long-lost Just Back reincarnated in to a load of enlightened drivel.

Aye but at least @veca isn't a fucking hun

Is who an anagram of how?

Well, it's in the right forum...
Hare Krishna Hibs Supporters Club

I’m waiting for Slov Sam’s analysis before I decide

Aye but at least @veca isn't a fucking hun
You reckon he's a Tim Krishna no a proddy one?

Clue @veca backwords is acev@.

Is who an anagram of how?
Good spot.

Veca seems to suffer from premature punctuation during s.ex.

Veca seems to suffer from premature punctuation during s.ex.
Partner had her period.

D.rugs.Dodgy rugs?Dirty rugs?

Here's me thinking I was the Bounce mentalist.

For what it is worth veca. I think you are entitled to come on here mate. If me and my fellow Admins.let you in not you did not express hatered as found in the North of Ireland and the Septic Isle c/o the splendid Boomtow Rat's or Scotland whose sectarian problems are well know and will be there after Independence.

BIG G

Last edited:
Veca posted, we will never see him/ her again though as an Admin. I would not be dispososed to anyone giving their take on Hindu, Muslim, Christianity,Protestant, Buddhist Catholic, Wee Free, Evangelical

On the part of the Bounce , I would say that ,Frenchman and the Proclaimer of this great Hibs website, would take this all in as necessary debate. God bless both these thinker.

BIG G

Last edited:
I mean, that's all well and good - but how the fuck has Moyes got West Ham in the Champions League spots??????
Weirdly I must looked at wrong persins name and thought big G had posted this

For what it is worth veca. I think you are entitled to come on here mate. If me and my fellow Admins.let you in not you did not express hatered as found in the North of Ireland and the Septic Isle c/o the splendid Boomtow Rat's or Scotland whose sectarian problems are well know and will be there after Independence.

BIG G
Exactly. All he is saying is we are all on a one-way journey through life. Birth,ageing, illness, death. Acknowledge these truths, and let go.

Exactly. All he is saying is we are all on a one-way journey through life. Birth,ageing, illness, death. Acknowledge these truths, and let go.
You’re very good at summation.

I couldn’t be arsed wading through that long winded statement of ‘fact’ by the OP.
I’m not too disappointed he/she has abandoned the Bounce.

Spot on Mark.You and I know the process, like both you and I with young people we have loved.

Om.

For the wise guys on this thread. You may be twats however you at least are Hibees twats.

BIG G

If you dinae take the piss out of Hare Krishna there's something wrong. They're talking shite and it should be acknowledged as such, otherwise you're a sad old hippy.

If you dinae take the piss out of Hare Krishna there's something wrong. They're talking shite and it should be acknowledged as such, otherwise you're a sad old hippy.
Utterly bizarre coming from an ex SWP stormtrooper. Have you read Socialism and Religion by Lenin. Neil Lennon in the match day programme closer I suspecjt.

Get your rocks off by blasting anyone who decides that Hare Krishna is their faith.

I remember sitting in a restaurant in Chinatown in London with my wife, when a massive procession of colourful singing, chanting, bell ringing, Hare Krishna devotees passed. It was utterly joyous.

My wife said something like it's great to see something as happy as that nowadays. It has made my day.

I said like to her that when we watched the various Colliery pipe bands and banners of the Miners, other Union, Labour Party and yes back then SNP Branch members walking up Leith Walk to the Park for the Miners Gala with their banners and flags was also positive and warm.

I contrasted that to her of the utterly cold, viscous and intimidating Orange Walks we had encountered over the years in Leith.

I remember well a work mate of mines Jimmy Gray, when I was at SAI Leith Docks. I was on early shift. Because it was a continuous process your mate on back shift was your relief. I was waiting for Jim and was going to ER. He was much later than usual, face bloodied and we gave him first aid. Battered by these bastards. Trying to cross the road in Duke Street to get to his work FFS.

They both wear Orange however Hare Krishna movement will always be higher in my estimation than these Orange bastards.

BIG G

Last edited:
Angus Dinnae tell me that tap dancing and sword fencing were your only wee secrets. Flirting with the Edinburgh Hare Krishna Temple folk too in the 70s , Tell all .

BIG G

All fanciful thoughts aside they are a cult surrounded by controversy; murder, multiple rape, child abuse and I'm sure there's money laundering chucked ting ting ting for good measure.

Harry,harry,harry,harry,harry harry harry Hood.
Coming on here with your Celtc songs.

Harry, Harry Harry, Harry Harry, Harry Swan

All fanciful thoughts aside they are a cult surrounded by controversy; murder, multiple rape, child abuse and I'm sure there's money laundering chucked ting ting ting for good measure.
How dare you talk about the Catholic Church like that @Jack. At least be accurate and call it child rape on an Industrial scale in every corner of this world which also involved the biggest cover up that the world has ever known.

BIG G

How dare you talk about the Catholic Church like that @Jack. At least be accurate and call it child rape on an Industrial scale in every corner of this world which also involved the biggest cover up that the world has ever known.

BIG G
I'm not sure anyone has discussed the Catholic Church and abuse on here since EGB shut the door behind him!

I'm not sure anyone has discussed the Catholic Church and abuse on here since EGB shut the door behind him!
I don't think that anyone has ever discussed Hare Krishna on here ever.
As an atheist I however welcome any discussion about any Religion.Politics or whatever likewise.That is what this forum is all about and always has been.
With that in mind I will share a very long but interesting debate that I listened to while doing my housework this morning.

BIG G

I don't think that anyone has ever discussed Hare Krishna on here ever.
As an atheist I however welcome any discussion about any Religion.Politics or whatever likewise.That is what this forum is all about and always has been.
With that in mind I will share a very long but interesting debate that I listened to while doing my housework this morning.

BIG G
I've watched this video several times.
Never tire of Hitchens.

This thread has been viewed 5261 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back