• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Henderson To Deliver - Single (PRE-ORDER NOW)

McLeod1875

On Fire Radge
Bounce Radge
Henderson To Deliver is now available for pre-order on iTunes.

It will be released on Monday 10th April, just in time for the semifinal. I hope to hear it blasting on all the buses en route to Hampden :bbb:

Like most, it took me a while to let it all sink in. It was November before I finally put pen to paper to write a tune about that day and moment we will never forget. I, and band mate Chris (from The Rah's), also performed the track live at the Marathon Bet half way house before the Morton game back in December, the response was incredible so I decided to get it recorded and now the final product is raring to go! I hope everyone likes it as much as I did writing and recording it and thanks to all involved.

If there's enough interest I will donating a large amount of the earnings to Hibs related charities, recommendations more than welcome.

Big thanks to Owen for the artwork

I've attached the iTunes link below, follow that to pre-order and for a sneak 30sec preview of the track.

Spread the word, it's much appreciated! GGTTH.

Henderson to Deliver - Single by Jack McLeod on iTunes

<iframe src="http://widgets.itunes.apple.com/widget.html?c=us&brc=FFFFFF&blc=FFFFFF&trc=FFFFFF&tlc=FFFFFF&d=&t=&m=music&e=album&w=250&h=300&ids=1215011686&wt=discovery&partnerId=&affiliate_id=&at=&ct=" frameborder=0 style="overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:250px;height: 300px;border:0px"></iframe>

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
What bout us android users eh... uh huh :giggle:

Dan's A Hibee!

Bounce Radge
Delighted you've recorded this. I was at the Marathonbet event in Glasgow and loved it, humming it all the way home on the bus. Great work

McLeod1875

On Fire Radge
Bounce Radge

Decal Joe

Snuff Munching Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Jan1875

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I got it this morning! Love it! trying to make it my ring tone. Can't though, am crap with things like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors