• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• Welcome to the Bounce

A Place Full Of Radges!

• hibeesbounce

hello again

Reaction score
Hi everyone - just went to post a thread but was summoned to post in here first so hello :)

Hibs fan and part time season ticket holder (say that in jest) due to work I have to take a pragmatic approach to owning a season ticket, annoyingly usually end up missing the first Half of the season and getting a half however this season was lucky and I've managed to be at 90% of the games home and away rather than the few I got last season.

Was actually re joining the bounce again as was looking for buses but thats sorted now! Was driving to games for the last few years but as friends move away for work etc its becoming a tad expensive.

Now onto the next question... spare ticket for Tynie haha :102:

A warm Hibbee welcome to the Bounce……………where sense and insanity blend beautifully.

Yes I love it Carin:g I've been a reader of the bounce and .net since I started going to games in 2007 - just never been a member as such! Hopefully plenty happy posts :sm023:Had a great weekend in Inverness, spoke to some people registered on Here in 'Johnny foxes'

Yes I love it Carin:g I've been a reader of the bounce and .net since I started going to games in 2007 - just never been a member as such! Hopefully plenty happy posts :sm023:Had a great weekend in Inverness, spoke to some people registered on Here in 'Johnny foxes'

Wow, still capable of speech? Impressive.

Hi everyone - just went to post a thread but was summoned to post in here first so hello :)

Hibs fan and part time season ticket holder (say that in jest) due to work I have to take a pragmatic approach to owning a season ticket, annoyingly usually end up missing the first Half of the season and getting a half however this season was lucky and I've managed to be at 90% of the games home and away rather than the few I got last season.

Was actually re joining the bounce again as was looking for buses but thats sorted now! Was driving to games for the last few years but as friends move away for work etc its becoming a tad expensive.

Now onto the next question... spare ticket for Tynie haha :102:
Welcome, been here before?
Kidding, how's Craig? :gigglle:
Fire in Charlie

This thread has been viewed 173 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£38.75
Back