• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Heckys Hibernian 1 v 1 The Puddle Drinkers

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Its that time, the gunts are coming to visit, well some of them are. Big team my hole.

I have no idea what lies Plopper has spun this week, no idea who plays for them, is injured, doing well or scoring/ not scoring. They have a slow, fat striker, a has been centre half with poor dental work, another peely wally centre half who is over rated and thats about all I know? Oh aye and the narky Hun Nayuse is hurt. They also have a support who cannot sell out its derby allocation only a few weeks before a cup final.

Team wise, for me, if we have no injuries, I would stick with our 11 starters?

Rocky, who has been brilliant
Sir David, who is brilliant, plus 4
Daz who with his 4 year deal is the epitome of Hibs, brilliant
Paul who is quietly looking brilliant again
Lewis, Mr Hibs is Brilliant
Mark Milligan who needs to get back to being brilliant, upping his physical and mental pace accordingly
Stevie Mallan who, when he wants to, is brilliant
Daryll Horgan who was brilliant with his two goals at the guntery
Stephane Omeonga who plays like a Hibernian, I love it, brilliant
Flo, who as a left winger is brilliantly inconsistent but never stops trying
Marc Mac has movement and guile that will have the the gunts bemused, his attitude is brilliant.

The Puddle Drinkers by comparison are shite, their team are shite, their incomplete stadium is shite, their manager is a shite, Gorgie is a shite hole, their fans are disloyal, sectarian song singing, gammon faced, establishment shites and Leeann's pal Anne is an auld shite to boot. Shite, shite, glorious shite, Maroon and White Shite to sum them up. Dug shite in fact. The spunk stains on the curtains, the pish stains of a thousand missed aims, the bloodied stooled shitey skidmarks on your shitey maroon soiled underpants. Fuck them all.

I expect a difficult game, I hope our Sunday afternoon is a happy one.

Hibernian Forever!

Dinnae sit on the fence ?

Brilliant taster for the game.

All I can add tae the very informative O.P. is , Hertz are dugshite.

Not sure if you mentioned it but hertz are shite

Every time I read the term dug shite my mind wanders back to this fine chap.

Absorb their plan A and hit them. And again. Again. Again again. And another.

High tempo and nae messing. Much like Sunday.

High tempo on the ball, high pressing off it, fast counter attacks when we win it back - they can’t handle that. Deal with the big lump, close down shots from distance and stay strong when defending set pieces - they can’t deal with that.

Don’t give Craig Thomson the opportunity to award the Gunts penalties or free kicks around the box.

Don’t give Craig Thomson the opportunity to award the Gunts penalties or free kicks around the box.
Not easy when they fall over every chance they get.

I started to read some pish about hearts injuries a couple of days ago on the BBC, stopped after the first paragraph.

I started to read some pish about hearts injuries a couple of days ago on the BBC, stopped after the first paragraph.
Ha spot on, does the penis honestly think people believe his hearts injury reports

Not much if anything between Hearts and Hibs this season in my opinion and this is reflected in where both clubs are in the league. I always believe home advantage is a significant factor in derbies although this has been somewhat turned on it's head this season with both teams winning at each other's stadiums. I still think home advantage helps us though and I am hoping like every other Hibs fan does that this gives us the edge on Sunday. Derbies are battles (which is one of the reasons why Hearts have won more than us in the last 30 odd years), and you have to win the battle before you can win the game.
Hearts are on a bit of a downer at the moment despite getting to the SC Final, but they will raise their game and fight like hell in this match because it means so much to them. Hibs have to do the same or we will lose. Despite the great unbeaten run we have been on under the new manager, we haven't exacly been a free-scoring unit in recent weeks as three consecutive 0-0 draws at Easter Road would testify. In short..we need to start scoring again. A great containing, hard working performance against Celtic last week-end was fine, but the fans will be expecting Hibs to be going at Hearts from the off tomorrow so we are going to have to show a bit more quality in the last third than we have done in recent weeks if we are going to win. We also have to keep cool heads and 11 players on the park for the duration. Their big guy up front is certainly a handful so let's hope Hanlon and McGregor are able to deal with him again.
A close tight match in prospect in my view. Hearts will be determined to win to make it up to their fans after the Tynecastle defeat but Hibs are at home, in good form, with still something to play for. Another draw or a narrow Hibs win IMO.

Just get the three points!!

Not much if anything between Hearts and Hibs this season in my opinion and this is reflected in where both clubs are in the league. I always believe home advantage is a significant factor in derbies although this has been somewhat turned on it's head this season with both teams winning at each other's stadiums. I still think home advantage helps us though and I am hoping like every other Hibs fan does that this gives us the edge on Sunday. Derbies are battles (which is one of the reasons why Hearts have won more than us in the last 30 odd years), and you have to win the battle before you can win the game.
Hearts are on a bit of a downer at the moment despite getting to the SC Final, but they will raise their game and fight like hell in this match because it means so much to them. Hibs have to do the same or we will lose. Despite the great unbeaten run we have been on under the new manager, we haven't exacly been a free-scoring unit in recent weeks as three consecutive 0-0 draws at Easter Road would testify. In short..we need to start scoring again. A great containing, hard working performance against Celtic last week-end was fine, but the fans will be expecting Hibs to be going at Hearts from the off tomorrow so we are going to have to show a bit more quality in the last third than we have done in recent weeks if we are going to win. We also have to keep cool heads and 11 players on the park for the duration. Their big guy up front is certainly a handful so let's hope Hanlon and McGregor are able to deal with him again.
A close tight match in prospect in my view. Hearts will be determined to win to make it up to their fans after the Tynecastle defeat but Hibs are at home, in good form, with still something to play for. Another draw or a narrow Hibs win IMO.
Pish we’ll destroy them. You’re giving them far too much credit. Their physicality is rendered obsolete by the fact that our back four won’t be outmuscled by their forward line. Levein is a dinosaur and Hecky is a brand spanking new iPhone. There’s only one winner tomorrow.

Ha spot on, does the penis honestly think people believe his hearts injury reports

The thing with that is their injuries don’t matter anymore. They are shite, get them pumped Hibs

The thing with that is their injuries don’t matter anymore. They are shite, get them pumped Hibs
Agreed haring and naismith out so no worries about the rest. Best tactic for the big huddy upfront is don't wrestle let him have the ball as he is pish

3-0 to the splendid Hibernians. 17/1
BIG G

Agree with that non-pish.
Fact rather than fiction.

Haring’s absence will be a bonus. Can’t afford any midfield passengers tomorrow. Hopefully a bit of footballing quality will edge it for us again and we don’t need the luck we enjoyed at Tiny.

Their Wrestling match up front and their height at set pieces will need to be handled.

The Jambos at my place are worried, I think it's a smokescreen to be honest. We need to match them physically but also play our brand of football. They will battle like hell but ultimately will have one eye on the SC final, that could be the crucial 10-15%

I’ve been confident about Derby’s in the past and they’ve ended shitely and with Craig Thomson in the middle I’m even more bricking it. Mon Hibs

Remember folks 12.15 kick off, stadium quite empty so close to kick off

Why have hearts sold there singing section to the trouble area of the ground stupid

For anyone like me who's gutted to be missing out:

Haven’t started tet, for a game that’s ‘sold out’ there’s a fair few empty seats

Our midfield is pretty invisible so far

Pretty dire stuff so far, giving them a lot of space around the box. Getting into some decent positions though but can't find a hibs shirt at the crucial moment

Should’ve scored right on half time really had them on the rack. Gunts had some chances earlier on too mind you. Kamberi not offering much, give him 10 then get him hooked if not producing

Should’ve scored right on half time really had them on the rack. Gunts had some chances earlier on too mind you. Kamberi not offering much, give him 10 then get him hooked if not producing
Kamberi duly hooked for Slivka, not known for his physical effect, hope the more packed midfield has tactical effect, 'moan Hibs

McNulty misses a f**king penalty

berra og come on ya dancer!

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy - Berra

Stephane has been immense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More than deserve to be ahead, been all over them this half but they're coming back into it a bit now

EDIT: I guess my stream must be behind, 1-1 Ikpeazu

Full time 1-1, meh

Not good enough in certain postions, also we need a regular penalty taker

Their goal was the only type of chaotic shambles they were ever going to score from. We went to pieces a bit after we scored, were brilliant up to that point

What happened to us today, big chance to close in on Killie, penalty was terrible by McNulty who needs a goal, we weren't as slick with our passing today, some players looked nervous. Still 3 points ahead of them we go onto the next game.

Can you appeal against a yellow? I would because Lewy was hard done by there.

This thread has been viewed 7671 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50