• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hecky

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
New Sheffield United manager.....4 year contract.

Stuart McCall as his assistant

Good luck to him - he tried at Hibs and sadly it wasn't to be. I think some of our teams recent performances have been worse than when Hecky was here. They obviously like him down there to give him a chance.

Good luck to him - he tried at Hibs and sadly it wasn't to be. I think some of our teams recent performances have been worse than when Hecky was here. They obviously like him down there to give him a chance.

I think he's probably a good coach, and likely not the man for a Scottish club, misjudged the game with his signings (some of which have come good) and tactics leaving us looking pish.

I think he's probably a good coach, and likely not the man for a Scottish club, misjudged the game with his signings (some of which have come good) and tactics leaving us looking pish.

I also think players didn't feed into his tactical ways. Stevenson pretty much said that he wasn't keen especially against teams like Hamilton.

Division one beckons 🤣

I think he actually had a plan, a good plan, and there were some really good signs that it would come good.

However, he committed the cardinal sin of not taking the fans seriously, and once you lose them, the finance director is not long in knocking on the boards door to say "look at all this money we're losing from the fans not turning up"

Too stubborn for his own good. Will probably make a good manager somewhere though.

Hecky was pish poor. All I remember was the stubborn prick refusing to change his system for week and only playing one up front. Right after he was binned, Eddie May played with two up front and big Doidge grabbed a hatrick.

I think he actually had a plan, a good plan, and there were some really good signs that it would come good.

However, he committed the cardinal sin of not taking the fans seriously, and once you lose them, the finance director is not long in knocking on the boards door to say "look at all this money we're losing from the fans not turning up"

Too stubborn for his own good. Will probably make a good manager somewhere though.
When he rightly or wrongly subbed Allan and had a sky dig at the fans about it it was the beginning of the end. Made a real 'them and us' dynamic there.

Reactions: Zab
He was pish.
He played a keeper , who’s name has been erased from my mind, who never made a save .
Made Macey look like Schmeichel

He was pish.
He played a keeper , who’s name has been erased from my mind, who never made a save .
Maxwell 😫

He was pish.

Been doing well down south for Blackpool.

Been doing well down south for Blackpool.
Aye, but with the cold weather, the beaches will get closed 🤣🤣

He was pish.
Love how it's always the goalkeepers fault at Hibs. Maxwell wasn't as bad as the defenders in front of him - some of which are still here.

Love how it's always the goalkeepers fault at Hibs. Maxwell wasn't as bad as the defenders in front of him - some of which are still here.
I’m not blaming any goalkeepers.
Maxwell never made a save of note at Hibs, thats all I’m saying. Macey is ok, Rocky was excellent, Makalamby was a clown .

I also think players didn't feed into his tactical ways. Stevenson pretty much said that he wasn't keen especially against teams like Hamilton.
I didn't like that he would more often than not have everyone back in the box when defending a corner. Far too Craig Leven for my liking. Should always have a striker waiting for a counter.

He was pish.
And played him ahead of Rocky , absolute 🤡 of a man

He was mince , no even steak mince 🤣

I thought he was a useless *&*^ and his team was tortuous to watch.

This thread has been viewed 686 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back