• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Hecky thought Scottish football was crap

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Bristol City are truly one of the most underachieving clubs in England in terms of potential. Rovers could also support an EPL side if they ever got up there. Surprised an Arab sheikh hasn't looked at taking over one of the brizzle clubs. Plymouth Argyle are another, must be something about the SouthWest.

Theres others floating around the lower leagues such as Bradford City and Notts County (whove even dropped into non league), with stadium capacity and home attendances not a million miles from ours.
I saw Notts County play Forest Green last season. It was rather sad. A really venerable old club and they were absolutely awful, still had sizeable traveling support considering, you could feel the despair.

dandalf1988

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Here's the linky...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
For me the arrogance of this quote blows my mind and I'm English myself:

When I pointed out he hadn’t signed any Scots, he joked – at least I think he was kidding – that he’d be clearing out those who remained.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
For me the arrogance of this quote blows my mind and I'm English myself:

When I pointed out he hadn’t signed any Scots, he joked – at least I think he was kidding – that he’d be clearing out those who remained.
I'm English too although I've been up here ... way most of my life. Really upset Wife MkII, when she was trying to slag me off and I'd retort 'I've been in Scotland longer than you have!'

I've been staggered at the arrogance of so many English people over the years it's off the scale! Gies me a bit o the boak to be honest!

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Did the club do a “we’d like to thank Paul and Robbie for their services”-type statement? It wasn’t in the initial statement announcing they’d been relieved of their duties 🤔

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Did the club do a “we’d like to thank Paul and Robbie for their services”-type statement? It wasn’t in the initial statement announcing they’d been relieved of their duties 🤔
Leeann mentioned it in one of her videos.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in