• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hecky’s master plan?

KC Hibee

New radge
Reaction score
Could this all be part of Hecky’s master plan.
I could imagine him saying:

“Right lads, I genuinely think we can put up a decent fight for the title this season, BUT!, I need you all to play shite until the transfer window closes, that way our rivals won’t strengthen too much and we’ll have a better chance of succeeding” [emoji48][emoji48][emoji48]

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
Man, my coffee tasted weird this morning...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NURSE

I'd be relieved if Hecky HAD a masterplan, no matter how outlandish. It seems just a bit random with signings, selections, and tactics.
It's all a bit unsettling.

Where did you get your coffee?

Normally during the international break I'm looking forward to the next game

Not this time

And that's when you know things are returning to what they were 5-10 years ago

Mediocrity

Theres still plenty of time... just not convinced I want him to have that time.

If we're still playing like we have been come the derby he needs punted before it all really kicks off.

There’s a broad view that we’re pedestrian and limited. I hope we’re all wrong.

There is a good analysis article in the Herald about the state of Hibs at the moment.

A blind man and his dug can see where the problems lie.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

There is a good analysis article in the Herald about the state of Hibs at the moment.

A blind man and his dug can see where the problems lie.

Good read that .

Good read that .
[emoji106] I thought so too.

There’s a broad view that we’re pedestrian and limited. I hope we’re all wrong.
Yeah hesrd walking football has taken off big time in Leith. :gigglle:

[emoji106] I thought so too.

Worth sending it to Hecky I reckon.

Worth sending it to Hecky I reckon.
If he doesn't know it by now then I'm afraid he never will , Doc.

I’m afraid that’s exactly my fear.
:unsure:

Vela is Jarkko Wiss or Brian Hamilton for me.

Vela is Jarkko Wiss or Brian Hamilton for me.

Wiss in that 4-4 Derby. Yikes. And he was on more than Sauzee. Crazy times.

Midfield need to up their game defensively.

Defence needs stability and fitness.

2B83D7B9-9458-47D2-8A33-5150A7112658.jpeg

26A782AD-1901-4742-820E-D0DD5E1E0826.jpeg
869908D3-F790-40C2-AA10-A749A9F3A7C2.jpeg
29489B4F-99EA-4C98-A982-631A02D0F73B.jpeg

Attachments

• 7619B7FB-E40A-46E6-8495-DF1D7438F39B.jpeg
    7619B7FB-E40A-46E6-8495-DF1D7438F39B.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 15
Midfield need to up their game defensively.

Defence needs stability and fitness.

View attachment 1343

View attachment 1344
View attachment 1345
View attachment 1347

Vela comes out looking good can't say the same for Mallan. Hopefully Hallberg helps out more than Mallan and Slivka.

I'd be relieved if Hecky HAD a masterplan, no matter how outlandish. It seems just a bit random with signings, selections, and tactics.
It's all a bit unsettling.

Where did you get your coffee?

I honestly don’t think he has one myself tbh. But I need to tell myself something... Otherwise there’s nothing left for me to believe in. [emoji2957][emoji23]

I, erm, made the coffee myself.... [emoji23]

Theres still plenty of time... just not convinced I want him to have that time.

If we're still playing like we have been come the derby he needs punted before it all really kicks off.

Totally agree. [emoji106]

I honestly don’t think he has one myself tbh. But I need to tell myself something... Otherwise there’s nothing left for me to believe in. [emoji2957][emoji23]

I, erm, made the coffee myself.... [emoji23]

Kopi Luwak?
Or some fiendish derivative?

Bit on the expensive side for me that stuff... [emoji23]
Guatemalan coffee from Morrisons (I know, I know [emoji849][emoji23]) was the culprit. [emoji2957]

Vela comes out looking good can't say the same for Mallan. Hopefully Hallberg helps out more than Mallan and Slivka.
Forgot all about Hallberg

Kopi Luwak?
Or some fiendish derivative?

It’s overrated, it’s bit shit.

With hindsight letting Bartley go was an act of foot-shooting madness. Marv has said nothing public but safe to say his thoughts on Hecky aint so kind. Would take him back in a shot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

With hindsight letting Bartley go was an act of foot-shooting madness. Marv has said nothing public but safe to say his thoughts on Hecky aint so kind. Would take him back in a shot.

I thought he had negotiated his Livi deal first, then told the club? Or maybe it was already clear that he wasn't getting anything at Hibs so he had no option.
I thought his time was up to be honest - he'd lost a bit of pace and didn't feature much.

But I agree - I'd take him back in a shot!
His influence is much missed I reckon.

You can't just say "His thoughts on Hecky ain't so kind" when he's no said nowt.

And for me that's why these all modern coaches ultimately fail. Those stats might make Vela look impressive but....

And for me that's why these all modern coaches ultimately fail. Those stats might make Vela look impressive but....

Agree, its the Cathro road to failure.

Seems like Police Scotland may have thought up a master plan for Big Hexhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-scotland-49631455

That didnae work.....it's the police Grab Bag advice

I’m not completely done with Vela just yet. I’d like to see him more in his natural position, then judge him. He’s not a defensive minded midfielder.

I’m not completely done with Vela just yet. I’d like to see him more in his natural position, then judge him. He’s not a defensive minded midfielder.
Put him in Mallans position and see what happens,can’t be any worse.

Was a big fan of Stevie Mallan last season, but you can’t play him in the same team as Scott Allan - at least not the way PH has us setting up - and SA has been better so Mallan needs dropped.

So play Vela out of position like we play Mallan out of position. Therein lies the problem.

Reactions: Dub
So play Vela out of position like we play Mallan out of position. Therein lies the problem.
Just think Mallan isnae cutting it,i didnae think he cut it at all for most of last season if i’m honest.
Like i said though,Vela couldn’t be any worse.

Just think Mallan isnae cutting it,i didnae think he cut it at all for most of last season if i’m honest.
Like i said though,Vela couldn’t be any worse.

I dont agree on Mallan, I think he has played out of position the whole time he has played under Heckingbotton, but was looking decent under Lennon.

I dont agree on Mallan, I think he has played out of position the whole time he has played under Heckingbotton, but was looking decent under Lennon.
I wonder if they didnae get on at Barnsley or anything.
I’ve always thought of him being a bit of a luxury player as in doesnae tackle and his work rate is questionable at times but can whip in a free kick or score a cracker.
That’s no been happening since about Nov and he’s starting to look a bit average,it’s obv no all his fault but a spell on the bench might give him a bit focus.

I wonder if they didnae get on at Barnsley or anything.
I’ve always thought of him being a bit of a luxury player as in doesnae tackle and his work rate is questionable at times but can whip in a free kick or score a cracker.
That’s no been happening since about Nov and he’s starting to look a bit average,it’s obv no all his fault but a spell on the bench might give him a bit focus.

I agree, he is doing nowt in the position he is played in, but it will just destroy Vela playing him there instead, we have fucked up bad if Wellberg isnae a replacement for a blend of Super John, Barts, Spike and Dylan. Nae pressure there! :3:

This thread has been viewed 6207 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back