• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hecky’s master plan?

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I agree, he is doing nowt in the position he is played in, but it will just destroy Vela playing him there instead, we have fucked up bad if Wellberg isnae a replacement for a blend of Super John, Barts, Spike and Dylan. Nae pressure there! :3:
A brilliant 25 mins then he’ll get injured on that crap pitch at Killie knowing our luck :sm003:

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
A brilliant 25 mins then he’ll get injured on that crap pitch at Killie knowing our luck :sm003:
Yup or another key player. Still Killie Pies and Hibs Tray Bakes means I will be there!

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I wonder if they didnae get on at Barnsley or anything.
I’ve always thought of him being a bit of a luxury player as in doesnae tackle and his work rate is questionable at times but can whip in a free kick or score a cracker.
That’s no been happening since about Nov and he’s starting to look a bit average,it’s obv no all his fault but a spell on the bench might give him a bit focus.
He's soft as shit. Needs dropped with Vela and Hallberg doing the graft in midfield. Allan can be Allan.

I'm obviously hoping Hallbergs the great white hope.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I don’t really know what Mallan’s best position is - he’s never a ball winner, nor does he claim to be. He doesn’t read the game well enough to sit deep. He’s not athletic or dynamic enough to be a box to box type.

He is very good with the ball at his feet, he can play nice link up passes and obviously had the ability to strike the ball from distance. That suggests he’d be best deployed as a 10, which isn’t going to happen with Scott Allan around.

Mallan has been a victim of both Lennon & Heckingbottom trying to shoehorn him into being something he’s not - both seem to want him to do the Dylan type role, which I don’t think he’s suited to. As a result he ends up too deep playing pointless passes with the back four.

I actually thought he played well on the right of a 442 during the early Heckingbottom games, when he could get forward and drift inside a little with Gray overlapping.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hecky's latest statement.'It's no use playing pretty football if you lose stupid goals'.Get him tae fuck!

Fauldhoose

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
His master plan is obvious

Lucrative pay off for failure