• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Heckingbottom Sacked

bigmanandy

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Hecky sacked

Yipee!!!!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

?

Thank fuck

The imposter has left the building ?

About fcukin time, too.

But Hexit is like Brexit - this is just the beginning. Step 1: new man. Step 2: address the state of the squad....

Very pleased this farce has been brought to a close, though. Probably a good guy and everything, but never a Hibs manager - a terrible fit.

Hallelujah

Hecky sacked
:041: fuckin' time

At last..should have happened weeks ago. Only the Board know why they delayed so long.

I dont envy the next managers job..there are some very poor players in that Hibs squad. To be optimistic there is also a core of 5 or 6 you can build a team round but January is going to have to be a busy window. I expect there will be a lot of loan signings.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

About time.Hopefully onwards and upwards.

Best news of the season.Good riddance

Thank fuck.

Who’s next....

i still thing a good manager can get something from this squad

The fans will rally round now the pudding has left

Inevitable.
No manager survives the run of results we have had.
Really hoped he would be a success when he was appointed, and was confident he would be after Craig and Dempster's previous two successful managerial recruits. As Meat Loaf once sang though two out of three ain't bad.
Really has been a disaster of an appointment running the likes of Jim Duffy and Terry Butcher close in the catastrophic category.
A coaching job in the lower English leagues beckons now I would have thought.
Next appointment the most crucial in decades. Someone who knows how to get a team fighting for each other and to get us up the league pronto.

Thanks for your efforts Paul, but it just didn't work out.

We have got to get this appointment right. Make no mistake we are in a fight to stave of relegation. This group of players have to get playing for the jersey and us fans need to get right behind the team and get Easter Road rocking again. GGTTH

I'm sorry it didn't work out for him. He worked extremely hard, and he was professional.

1 win in 16 league games is hard to argue against though.

Rumour of Jack Ross announced in a couple of days.

Rumour of Jack Ross announced in a couple of days.

On Twitter?

A new manager isn't going to fix this disconnect unless he starts pulling out some big results. There's a lot more to be done outwith the manager

I'm sorry it didn't work out for him. He worked extremely hard, and he was professional.

1 win in 16 league games is hard to argue against though.
I don’t want to gloat in anyone losing their job - however I think this is absolutely the correct thing that has happened , the football was dire , and some poor signings , fans staying away
However bizarrely if you look at his record
32 matches
Win 13
Drew 9
Lost 10
Is is not shocking shocking stats

Total disaster of an appointment,
Onwards and upwards.....
GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delighted.

My mate just texted me it. Probs off twitter aye [emoji106]

Thank fuck!

Thank fuck

On Twitter?

some amount of pish on there ie Mulumbu

I highly doubt we will have spoken to anyone yet.

7A48E2C0-2142-429C-B993-0088DC36F814.png

I take no pleasure in seeing anyone lose their job, especially in relation to Hibs.

But the trial failed, he is a coach not a manager.

I just hope we sign a manager who invests in Hibs, chooses to stay in Scotland with his family, knows our game inside out and understands that fans pay to be entertained, Hibs fans expect us to play fitba, the Hecky way was ugly.

Bit strange nothing official yet...

What kept you, Hibs?

I highly doubt we will have spoken to anyone yet.
Agreed...but I think they will know who they want and I have a feeling it will be a reasonably quick appointment.

But strange nothing official yet...

Really? that is tawdry and shabby, like I said there's a lot more to be done to fix the disconnect between the club and the fans.

Agreed...but I think they will know who they want and I have a feeling it will be a reasonably quick appointment.

That would be a departure from the way Hibs work - they will look at the candidates and look to interview a shortlist. There will probably be second interviews too.

Probs(I would think) have been waiting until after the semi and had some plan ready tae go.

Time to try and somehow rescue this season from a complete disaster

Probs(I would think) have been waiting until after the semi and had some plan ready tae go.
hope so and I hope it's better than the last plan ?

This thread has been viewed 21674 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50