Heckingbottom Sacked

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
As shite as his signings have been I think another manager could get a modicum of improvement out of them. Saying that I'd be bumping Maxwell, vela and doidge for starters from this weeks starting xi and would only play James at right back cos the only other option is naismith.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I also note he's been relieved of his duties. He's not been sacked?

Is he on gardening leave?

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

Who needs the arrogant little bastard will be quids in regardless

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor

Don't say we are still paying that fraudster?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
What about Darren Fletcher an wee Gordy upstairs helping him oot. Get shot of the shite Hecky brought, Darren wid know a few players that we might be able tae take us up the table.

West Indies

Bounce Radge
Jack Ross made the same mistake as Hecky. Also the same mistake Strachan made at Boro. He went and bought a bunch of Scottish lads that were good in the SPL, but weren’t used to the English game. Hecky bought a bunch of English lads and they weren’t used to the Scottish game.
What exactly is the Scottish game?

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
A price we need to pay I think and a price worth paying to get rid
If only we could cancel his contract for failing to do his job or meet the clubs targets.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
What about Darren Fletcher an wee Gordy upstairs helping him oot. Get shot of the shite Hecky brought, Darren wid know a few players that we might be able tae take us up the table.
Paul Scholes with Fletcher as his assistant.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
UOTE="beefy, post: 1675441, member: 5408"]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]
Don't even joke about it.:verymad:

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I'm just relieved this imposter is away so don't want to be too picky but Jack Ross wouldnt be my ideal candidate. Although he would have a far better knowledge of scottish football I think he'd shite it against Celtic, Huns and Aberdeen etc too. I think it's a mentality thing as much as anything same with heckingbutcher they've never played for a club that demands success (at least in relative terms) - Strachan or Stubbs fit the bill been saying those 2 for months but we'll see.
Totally agree.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
And maybe in the January transfer window we can get guys like Liam Henderson on loan instead of signing shite from Yeovil town and forest green Fucking rovers

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Probably - it seems to be Hibs way. Did he not have a 3 month pay off clause or the likes ???
That was the rumour.
I think previously Hibs put outgoing managers on ‘gardening leave’ until either the contract expired or they got other employment. I think that was the case for Butcher and possibly Lennon too.

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I would also consider Stubbsy until the summer then review things from there, he gets Hibs, he knows the club, had us playing great football who wasn't scared of the Gunts or Huns.
I'd lay money that if Stubbsy came in we'd end up relegated and the reputation of a club legend would be tarnished as fans wanted him sacked. He's too much of a nice guy to deal with the current squad's deficiencies. I also suspect, given his subsequent record, his time at Hibs was a one season wonder that worked at the time and thank Sauzee it did. I'll pray for Stubbsy's sake he keeps well clear.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
I'd lay money that if Stubbsy came in we'd end up relegated and the reputation of a club legend would be tarnished as fans wanted him sacked. He's too much of a nice guy to deal with the current squad's deficiencies. I also suspect, given his subsequent record, his time at Hibs was a one season wonder that worked at the time and thank Sauzee it did. I'll pray for Stubbsy's sake he keeps well clear.
My thinking too, Stubbsy, Stubbsy.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Don't agree, look at the destruction both Butcher and Malpass left us in yet Stubbsy & Co lifted that bunch of players confidence massively and brought in better quality. If you basing your decision on his time at St Mirren he was on a less budget and didn't get on with their board. He gets Hibs, he knows what the fans want, he would bring in much better quality, he would have to have Doolan and Co with him though.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
1) Can't believe how many folk are suggesting the likes of Maloney or Fletcher - this is 100% not a time for rookies. We are right in the shit, and the incoming manager must have, er, actually managed before. I mean, you could even argue they should have managed a decent-sized club; but never managed at all? Insanity. No time for a gamble like that.

2) For me the profile MUST include knowledge of the Scottish game. For pedants like @Jack who want to know what that means, then it's this: must have either managed or played up here to a decent level; meaning they know very well both the style/pace of the game, and equally importantly the expectations of a club like Hibs, both in terms of style of play, and not accepting bending over for the Glasgow scum. This in itself is no guarantee of success (see Butcher), but it's a controllable factor that at least avoids further Calderwoods or Heckingbottoms.

3) On a related point to the above, the man must have something about him, a bit of personality. You can't lead a club like Hibs quietly from the training pitch with an iPad and bland platitudes. Even more especially now, we need led from the front, and that requires a guy with a bit of gumption and a bit of swagger, who's going to infect the dressing room with a bit of belief. We're not fcukin Kilmarnock or Dundee Utd, we're fcukin Hibs, and we need a man at the helm who not only understands that but relishes it.

With all that said, my number one choice would be Strachan. I know some folk don't like him for whatever reason, but he fulfils all of the above criteria and then some, so I'd make him an offer that would give him something to think about. My number two choice would be Robinson, for the same reasons, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Them over the road will get him.

EDIT: as for Stubbs, he was one SDG header away from total failure at Hibs, in reality, and has been abject in every job since. Plus, it's a legacy too precious to tarnish. Not for me.

Hibs v Motherwell