aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
About fcukin time, too.

But Hexit is like Brexit - this is just the beginning. Step 1: new man. Step 2: address the state of the squad....

Very pleased this farce has been brought to a close, though. Probably a good guy and everything, but never a Hibs manager - a terrible fit.

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
At last..should have happened weeks ago. Only the Board know why they delayed so long.

I dont envy the next managers job..there are some very poor players in that Hibs squad. To be optimistic there is also a core of 5 or 6 you can build a team round but January is going to have to be a busy window. I expect there will be a lot of loan signings.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Inevitable.
No manager survives the run of results we have had.
Really hoped he would be a success when he was appointed, and was confident he would be after Craig and Dempster's previous two successful managerial recruits. As Meat Loaf once sang though two out of three ain't bad.
Really has been a disaster of an appointment running the likes of Jim Duffy and Terry Butcher close in the catastrophic category.
A coaching job in the lower English leagues beckons now I would have thought.
Next appointment the most crucial in decades. Someone who knows how to get a team fighting for each other and to get us up the league pronto.

Thanks for your efforts Paul, but it just didn't work out.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
We have got to get this appointment right. Make no mistake we are in a fight to stave of relegation. This group of players have to get playing for the jersey and us fans need to get right behind the team and get Easter Road rocking again. GGTTH

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Rumour of Jack Ross announced in a couple of days.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hibs v Motherwell