• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hearts tickets on general sale from 10am today.

The__Proclaimer

LEGEND!!
Private Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to clarify this cos had people on phone trying to sort out spare ST numbers and stuff this morning. Bit confusing on official site cos they yap about 'season ticket holders have til friday to get your usual seat' but basically if you want one today you can get one.

View attachment 5699

Aye, the wording takes a couple of reads to get the actual meaning of it.

Essentially, anyone can buy a ticket today but just not a seat that is currently occupied by a season ticket holder as those seats are held back from general sale until Friday.

Just wanted to clarify this cos had people on phone trying to sort out spare ST numbers and stuff this morning. Bit confusing on official site cos they yap about 'season ticket holders have til friday to get your usual seat' but basically if you want one today you can get one.

View attachment 5699

Thanks. I didnt realise that as i read hibs message after a few beers on sunday.

Aye, the wording takes a couple of reads to get the actual meaning of it.

Essentially, anyone can buy a ticket today but just not a seat that is currently occupied by a season ticket holder as those seats are held back from general sale until Friday.

Available seats are going fast.

Available seats are going fast.

Thought it would be straightforward to purchase my ticket and add it to my allocated ST seat but this is the first time that i've been stuck in a online automated queuing system. Took over 30 mins before i got through.

Hour and half online for my missus.

Will wait till thur night to get my st seat me thinks.

Hour and half online for my missus.

Will wait till thur night to get my st seat me thinks.

Had a 5 minute wait online about 10 minutes ago. Only went on to check how sales were going.

You shouldn't need to wait too long online now.

No Many Left

Got mine online in about 10 minutes. Near the back East Stand. Nothing much left for non ST Members according to stadium map thingy.

Had a 5 minute wait online about 10 minutes ago. Only went on to check how sales were going.

You shouldn't need to wait too long online now.

Cheers mate. Reports that ticket office has closed for the day?

Cheers mate. Reports that ticket office has closed for the day?

Confirmed on Twitter mate. All those in the queue though will be served.

Here's a question:

I want to buy me and my mate tickets, both season ticket holders. Can i buy both thru my network online and would they be added to our respective season cards, or would I need to go and get paper tickets?

I have 2 client ref numbers so could I buy 3 tickets today?

You can buy as many as you want today. You don't need client ref unless you want to secure those seats.

Here's a question:

I want to buy me and my mate tickets, both season ticket holders. Can i buy both thru my network online and would they be added to our respective season cards, or would I need to go and get paper tickets?

Yup, add them to your network and purchase as normal, they will be added straight onto your card.

You treating Kezia Smurf ??:giggle:

You treating Kezia Smurf ??:giggle:

Tickets bought for the East.

Great response from the fans, obviously will get a better idea once the Non attending ST's are made available on Friday, but this looks to be heading for 18k plus:bbb:

I'm never convinced how accurate the interactive seat map is but its currently showing only 100 or so left for the east stand , 15 from south half

Tickets bought for the East.

Did you queue up today Manders or did you get them online?

Did you queue up today Manders or did you get them online?

Auld man got them online, pretty useful, havnt had to queue for a fair while now.

Auld man got them online, pretty useful, havnt had to queue for a fair while now.

Just wondered mate as there was a big lad in front of me with his bairn. I thought to myself - that could easily be Mandy..Glad I didnt ask now :giggle:

What do you need to be eligible to buy tickets online?

Tickets for FF Upper secured. Cannae wait for this one!

What do you need to be eligible to buy tickets online?

Registered online and on the database

Great response from the fans, obviously will get a better idea once the Non attending ST's are made available on Friday, but this looks to be heading for 18k plus:bbb:

Never thought about that...surely wont be many though? Kids more than anything maybe

Never thought about that...surely wont be many though? Kids more than anything maybe

My kid will be there :bbb::bbb::bbb::bbb::bbb::bbb:

View attachment 5705

Oops section 45 sold out now

View attachment 5705

Oops section 45 sold out now

When I go on I have to pick a block and it comes up if available or not? I don't get what you have there

When I go on I have to pick a block and it comes up if available or not? I don't get what you have there

Click on the stadium plan HIBERNIAN v Hearts - eTickets

1seat left in east.

1seat left in east.

Section 3 West Lower now Red :ura:

- - - Updated - - -

1seat left in east.

Cracking view of any corners from that side too

- - - Updated - - -

East stand now showing sold out

This is all I get, it's feck in annoying me now as I'm sure I've been able to do it before.
I don't get option of "stadium plan"

This is all I get, it's feck in annoying me now as I'm sure I've been able to do it before.
I don't get option of "stadium plan"

As i said , i'm on my laptop

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone looking for section 17 East Lower is too late

As i said , i'm on my laptop

Did you never noticed d'oh...
Looking good tho mate eh

Did you never noticed d'oh...
Looking good tho mate eh

Thanks , i've lost 20 lbs :laff:

Thanks , i've lost 20 lbs :laff:

nice one ya radge
And no, not your looks

Registered online and on the database
If you're on the database for years then you register online tonight are you automatically entitled to buy tickets?

If you're on the database for years then you register online tonight are you automatically entitled to buy tickets?

If you are on the database you can buy right now, if you register online I'd imagine you should be able to buy online right away...

west and east sold out 25 left in FF

1000 if yer lucky come friday morning when the unclaimed ST seats are claimed :applause::applause::applause::bbb::bbb::bbb::bbb::bbb::bbb:

This thread has been viewed 5531 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50