• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hearts fan blesses himself after giving abuse to Hibs fans

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
They do Nazi salutes whilst rocking UNion Jacks all the while celebrating winning WW1 in 1915. Confused bunch of hand jobs.

Canon Hannan

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
They really are screwed up. Does he join in when singing the gorgie/billy boys bile?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Sanctioned?

The boy should be sectioned.

What a mentalist.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Marx calls it contradictory conciousness.The ability to hold two opposing views in your head at the same time.Much the same idea as an Orangeman saying he is a Loyalist,i.e.Loyal to the crown whilst being at one end of a massive banner of Oliver Cronwall, the man who had the King's head chopped off.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Spotted fat Roland from Grange Hill giving it the big man on the tele. Fat wanker GRFUY

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You couldn't make this up!

I'm okay with that. Fitba teams shouldnt be aligned to any one religion. Hope to see more gestures like that from the home support at Ibrox. Maybe a few Jewish skull caps at Arsenal. And Muslim prayer mats at Millwall. Hibs could do worse than embrace the Jedi Knights. May the 21st Be With You.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
That guy was brilliant sport. He was giving it large to the Hibs end until Horgan equalised. After that, he couldn't even bring himself to glance over to the Hibs end, never mind indulge in a bit more quasi-religious gesturing.

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I am left wondering why this is even regarded as news or remotely interesting or even worthy of comment

I find the Hearts fan quite ridiculous just as I would any Hibs fan that went to a football match and made a religious gesture thinking it might annoy or wind up opposing fans.

I was left agog and open mouthed when told in all seriousness that I should believe that

"The Virgin Mary was impregnated by a Holy Ghost and in later life her son ascended to heaven after dying to save our sins"

Hence any football fan making a semi religious gesture at a football match is way beyond help and gives me the fits of giggles.

Last edited:

SteveIrwin

Bounce Radge
If anyone ever went to Diane's pool hall or the other Star Wars cafe at Dickens, they'd see a broad spectrum of totally out of this world Hertz freaks. Absolute zombies.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I spent a train journey home with them from the weej today, as I walked up to Central, the were singing Hello Hello, and old man complained to a polis suggested he should jail the laddie as you are not allowed to sing that, the Polis rudely shouted at the the old guy what jailing offence had he committed.

A group of them spent the way home singing that and other ditties, they seem to have adopted the Paul Hanlon song too, no idea of the lyrics. Two sat beside me, with another pal on the seat across the aisle, turns out the other guy was a Hibby. I held my tongue for 20 minutes, something was said about last week, so I showed them Horgans goal, which I had on loop on my phone and bored the tits off them about how good Heck is, what a goal the second was last week, how nervous they must be about how good we will be next season, given we have a bare bone squad riddled with injuries, and how sair thecks must be watching hoofball. All the way home!

Just for the record, the two sat beside me were decent, nornal fitba fans. They dinnae like Levien.

Last edited:

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I work with three, at least, Jambos. Two of them are ok, one is barking!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors