Hearts fan blesses himself after giving abuse to Hibs fans (2 Viewers)

Chester Perry

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
They do Nazi salutes whilst rocking UNion Jacks all the while celebrating winning WW1 in 1915. Confused bunch of hand jobs.

Reactions: dibo

Canon Hannan

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
They really are screwed up. Does he join in when singing the gorgie/billy boys bile?

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
He should be sanctioned by the club: an Our Father and 3 x Hail, Hail the Hibs are here as his penance

Reactions: Prograf and Rocky

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Sanctioned?

The boy should be sectioned.

What a mentalist.

Reactions: MSG_07

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Marx calls it contradictory conciousness.The ability to hold two opposing views in your head at the same time.Much the same idea as an Orangeman saying he is a Loyalist,i.e.Loyal to the crown whilst being at one end of a massive banner of Oliver Cronwall, the man who had the King's head chopped off.

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Spotted fat Roland from Grange Hill giving it the big man on the tele. Fat wanker GRFUY

Reactions: dibo

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
You couldn't make this up!

I'm okay with that. Fitba teams shouldnt be aligned to any one religion. Hope to see more gestures like that from the home support at Ibrox. Maybe a few Jewish skull caps at Arsenal. And Muslim prayer mats at Millwall. Hibs could do worse than embrace the Jedi Knights. May the 21st Be With You.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
That guy was brilliant sport. He was giving it large to the Hibs end until Horgan equalised. After that, he couldn't even bring himself to glance over to the Hibs end, never mind indulge in a bit more quasi-religious gesturing.

SlovSam

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.noteamgb.com
I am left wondering why this is even regarded as news or remotely interesting or even worthy of comment

I find the Hearts fan quite ridiculous just as I would any Hibs fan that went to a football match and made a religious gesture thinking it might annoy or wind up opposing fans.

I was left agog and open mouthed when told in all seriousness that I should believe that

"The Virgin Mary was impregnated by a Holy Ghost and in later life her son ascended to heaven after dying to save our sins"

Hence any football fan making a semi religious gesture at a football match is way beyond help and gives me the fits of giggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: BB4ALL

SteveIrwin

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I went to school with a Catholic Jumbo who used to fly an Irish tricolor at school. Bizarre!

SteveIrwin

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
If anyone ever went to Diane's pool hall or the other Star Wars cafe at Dickens, they'd see a broad spectrum of totally out of this world Hertz freaks. Absolute zombies.

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I spent a train journey home with them from the weej today, as I walked up to Central, the were singing Hello Hello, and old man complained to a polis suggested he should jail the laddie as you are not allowed to sing that, the Polis rudely shouted at the the old guy what jailing offence had he committed.

A group of them spent the way home singing that and other ditties, they seem to have adopted the Paul Hanlon song too, no idea of the lyrics. Two sat beside me, with another pal on the seat across the aisle, turns out the other guy was a Hibby. I held my tongue for 20 minutes, something was said about last week, so I showed them Horgans goal, which I had on loop on my phone and bored the tits off them about how good Heck is, what a goal the second was last week, how nervous they must be about how good we will be next season, given we have a bare bone squad riddled with injuries, and how sair thecks must be watching hoofball. All the way home!

Just for the record, the two sat beside me were decent, nornal fitba fans. They dinnae like Levien.

Last edited:

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I work with three, at least, Jambos. Two of them are ok, one is barking!

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel