• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hearts fan arrested for racially abusing Bartley

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score

You could see Marv laughing at him and inviting him down for a wee chat for a good couple of minutes. Meanwhile the erse of a linesman, who must have heard it all, told Marv not to get involved. Turn the other cheek, eh?

Absolutely disgusting, hearing reports he's been arrested

The linesman should be pulled as well, why did he not report it to the cops?

I salute marvin for not going and punching that poor excuse of human I know I wouldn't been I would have knocked him out

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It was clear from where we were standing in Section L that the linesman was telling Bartley to not react. I wonder if this made the referee's report and if it didn't why not?

It looked like that numpty politician running that line, too.

It was clear from where we were standing in Section L that the linesman was telling Bartley to not react. I wonder if this made the referee's report and if it didn't why not?

It was the Tory shitepipe. He probably agree with the rascist hunts sentiments.

I think it was Douglas Ross. This should get very awkward but no doubt he’ll claim he didn’t hear anything. I caught Garth crooks on the radio last week and apparently there are clear guidelines on dealing with racism that are rarely followed. I hope the club support Marv better than they supported Lennon.

05FABEE5-FB35-4539-AB86-953825898E22.jpegDBC75EFD-CA0A-41C5-8656-2CB3A2C12B05.jpeg

Hibs should report that fud of a linesman to the SFA... clear dereliction of his job and the law... especially if its not in refs report

The process is simple:

The three-step procedure for discriminatory incidents
FIFA applied the three-step procedure for discriminatory incidents for the first time at the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017. With this procedure, the referee can:
  1. Stop the match and instruct the stadium authorities to read out an announcement, calling upon the spectators to stop the discriminatory behaviour;
  2. If this announcement does not have the desired effect, make another announcement, suspend the match and send the players to their dressing rooms for a specific period;
  3. After consultation, abandon the match if the discriminatory behaviour still does not cease or breaks out again.

I wouldn't worry about strict liability when we can't enforce the guidelines as are:

The process is simple:

The three-step procedure for discriminatory incidents
FIFA applied the three-step procedure for discriminatory incidents for the first time at the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017. With this procedure, the referee can:
  1. Stop the match and instruct the stadium authorities to read out an announcement, calling upon the spectators to stop the discriminatory behaviour;
  2. If this announcement does not have the desired effect, make another announcement, suspend the match and send the players to their dressing rooms for a specific period;
  3. After consultation, abandon the match if the discriminatory behaviour still does not cease or breaks out again.
I wouldn't worry about strict liability when we can't enforce the guidelines as are:

I know it wisnae ever happen but I can see a flaw with number 3, teams gettin beat are no gonna cease.

Has the video been removed from twatter?

It will be be interesting to see what sentence is handed out to this guy. The precedent was set today with how they are going to deal with disorderly behaviour at the football.

Has the video been removed from twatter?
Naw Brads got it on his

@holyroodboxing
·

Naw Brads got it on his

@holyroodboxing
·

Thanks Billy, that is awful.

It is eh? Hope he gets it right up him, more deserving of a 100 day jail term than the Hibs laddie.

Scandalous that these morons exist regardless of what team they follow.

It will certainly be interesting to see what kind of sentence is handed out to this twat (if found guilty....) .
Going by today's "example" dished out to the daftie that jumped onto the trackside to kick the ball away from the orc Captain, this alleged racist goon should be absolutely shiting himself now.
Good!

What is happening to our game/society? The Huns/Diet Huns/Trump/Farage/Tommy Robinson/Police cuts/incompetent SFA/incompetent government take your pic? Are the Gunt fans really that brain dead, half of their team is black!

Thanks Billy, that is awful.
Absolutely disgusting

The linesman, to me, acts likes the racist too. Typical behaviour we've come to expect in Scotland. We don't talk about sectarianism or racism, not at a football level anyway. Disgusting!

If the jail term is any less than 100 days then Holyrood has some thinking to do.

The linesman, to me, acts likes the racist too. Typical behaviour we've come to expect in Scotland. We don't talk about sectarianism or racism, not at a football level anyway. Disgusting!

The linesman (assistant referee my fat hairy arse) often can't decide between corners/bye kicks or which way a shy is given without direction from the referee so unless Willie Collum heard the eejit and told the linesman to report it then it won't happen.
Hopefully we (at Hibs) will soon be able to pinpoint arseholes misbehaving (in ALL the stands) and hand it to the plods to investigate. There should be no reason after that for the Govan choristers to escape a knock from plod in the early hours.
Or indeed any idiots in our stands who think lobbing missiles is a jolly jape or in any way acceptable.

Will be very interesting.
I hope Hibs make it public when they hand over the filmed evidence so we can see exactly what the authorities do.

Or don't do.

Hopefully we (at Hibs) will soon be able to pinpoint arseholes misbehaving (in ALL the stands)
£100,000 this bloody camera upgrade is costing according to a dotnetter. I wonder what that was originally earmarked for? Kane O'Connor???

There will also be sniffer dugs trained in pyro and drugs. I suspect there will be a few innocent stoners a bit pissed off at the extra attention!

£100,000 this bloody camera upgrade is costing according to a dotnetter. I wonder what that was originally earmarked for?

Lee Griffiths.

Done deal until Rodders got involved.

Reactions: CPP
Lee Griffiths.

Done deal until Rodders got involved.
50K light.

£100,000 this bloody camera upgrade is costing according to a dotnetter. I wonder what that was originally earmarked for? Kane O'Connor???

There will also be sniffer dugs trained in pyro and drugs. I suspect there will be a few innocent stoners a bit pissed off at the extra attention!

In the interest of fairness hopefully the po-po dogs are in the press area as wel.

In the interest of fairness hopefully the po-po dogs are in the press area as wel.
In the interest of effectiveness I'd imagine they'll be deployed around the FF and East.

Might be a good thing.
Worked well in Manchester.

Might be a good thing.

View attachment 801

I hope the dug got a tetanus jab after biting that.

I hope we paws for thought before we brings the dogs in.

Anything you can do we can do the same, says their little Budgie!

Fair play to Budge and Hearts. That's a strong move, shutting a section of their stand.

Beggar's belief!!!!!!
Using that phrase, and the abysmal grammar throughout makes it almost Jabbaesque!

Fair play to her though - at least there is a joint response from Edinburgh.
Over to the Weedge.

(A point of order, although the PBS CCTV is £100,000 as well, that's not including VAT because theirs is a bit bigger than ours.)

Just been announced,Hearts are to close off part of their ground(Is it only for the derby?).

Just been announced,Hearts are to close off part of their ground(Is it only for the derby?).
Apparently it's their half of the pitch in the first half of games and their half of the pitch in the second half.

Fair play to Budge and Hearts. That's a strong move, shutting a section of their stand.

Hates an exclamation mark!

Pity they are closing that section, it was a big source of entertainment on Saturday.

Can sniffer dogs detect Vodka or Buckie? Asking for a mate.

Might be a good thing.

View attachment 801
That photo is a classic. Note the hun is not only in full strip, but he’s got a pair of boots on too!

It's for their final two home games this season.

This thread has been viewed 3252 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back