• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Hearts fan arrested for racially abusing Bartley

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The linesman should be pulled as well, why did he not report it to the cops?

May21/05/16

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I salute marvin for not going and punching that poor excuse of human I know I wouldn't been I would have knocked him out

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
It was clear from where we were standing in Section L that the linesman was telling Bartley to not react. I wonder if this made the referee's report and if it didn't why not?

It looked like that numpty politician running that line, too.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
It was clear from where we were standing in Section L that the linesman was telling Bartley to not react. I wonder if this made the referee's report and if it didn't why not?

It was the Tory shitepipe. He probably agree with the rascist hunts sentiments.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor

I think it was Douglas Ross. This should get very awkward but no doubt he’ll claim he didn’t hear anything. I caught Garth crooks on the radio last week and apparently there are clear guidelines on dealing with racism that are rarely followed. I hope the club support Marv better than they supported Lennon.

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Hibs should report that fud of a linesman to the SFA... clear dereliction of his job and the law... especially if its not in refs report

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
The process is simple:

The three-step procedure for discriminatory incidents
FIFA applied the three-step procedure for discriminatory incidents for the first time at the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017. With this procedure, the referee can:
  1. Stop the match and instruct the stadium authorities to read out an announcement, calling upon the spectators to stop the discriminatory behaviour;
  2. If this announcement does not have the desired effect, make another announcement, suspend the match and send the players to their dressing rooms for a specific period;
  3. After consultation, abandon the match if the discriminatory behaviour still does not cease or breaks out again.

I wouldn't worry about strict liability when we can't enforce the guidelines as are:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The process is simple:

The three-step procedure for discriminatory incidents
FIFA applied the three-step procedure for discriminatory incidents for the first time at the FIFA Confederations Cup 2017. With this procedure, the referee can:
  1. Stop the match and instruct the stadium authorities to read out an announcement, calling upon the spectators to stop the discriminatory behaviour;
  2. If this announcement does not have the desired effect, make another announcement, suspend the match and send the players to their dressing rooms for a specific period;
  3. After consultation, abandon the match if the discriminatory behaviour still does not cease or breaks out again.
I wouldn't worry about strict liability when we can't enforce the guidelines as are:

I know it wisnae ever happen but I can see a flaw with number 3, teams gettin beat are no gonna cease.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Has the video been removed from twatter?

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It will be be interesting to see what sentence is handed out to this guy. The precedent was set today with how they are going to deal with disorderly behaviour at the football.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It is eh? Hope he gets it right up him, more deserving of a 100 day jail term than the Hibs laddie.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Scandalous that these morons exist regardless of what team they follow.

It will certainly be interesting to see what kind of sentence is handed out to this twat (if found guilty....) .
Going by today's "example" dished out to the daftie that jumped onto the trackside to kick the ball away from the orc Captain, this alleged racist goon should be absolutely shiting himself now.
Good!

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
What is happening to our game/society? The Huns/Diet Huns/Trump/Farage/Tommy Robinson/Police cuts/incompetent SFA/incompetent government take your pic? Are the Gunt fans really that brain dead, half of their team is black!

SteveIrwin

Bounce Radge
The linesman, to me, acts likes the racist too. Typical behaviour we've come to expect in Scotland. We don't talk about sectarianism or racism, not at a football level anyway. Disgusting!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors