• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Harry Potter and the 86 Doom v Heckingbottom's Green and White Army

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Bouncing. Hanlon was immense. Kept us in the game.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Absolutely buzzing, was not confident especially at the PBS as they always seem to nick a goal especially in injury time but fucking not today Hanlon, McGregor through their bodies into everything in that shite colour, Daz was lucky to still be on the park but who cares we got what we deserved... who's at the wheel!!

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I'm knackered.
Happy as pig in muck but knackered and hoarse.

No passengers. Great team effort. The football team prevailed.

They are a shower of diving, fouling anti-football freaks. Barnum in maroon.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Marvin and Marc really wound up the Gorgie Gonads in the old Section N.
Marvin laughing at then whilst warming up and beckoning them to come down beside him. They were flipping nuts as he yanked their chain.
Marc waved his hand in front of his nose as if to say they stank. As well as doing it to Michael Smith from what I can tell.

Porto was in beside us as was Flo's dad. Sure the tv didn't pan in on the sun tabbed Ryan like they would for Tieran Kierney. Wonder what Flo's old boy made of it.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Craig Levine in an Umbro cap.Just about sums them up.Umbro always was a shite label,and Levine is a shite manager.Suits you sir.

SteveIrwin

Bounce Radge
What a day!

That trumpet Levein finally put in his place once and for all. We've had to listen to his rubbish over the last few months, continually making excuses and trying to prove he's someone special.

He's not. And neither are his piss poor hoof ball team. Some things never change.

Natural Order.

Mind the gap you clown.

GGTTH

G I R F U Y

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
More Potter quotes:
'People say I'm moving to Spain - I don't even like Spain.'
Hilarious!
"When we lose to Hibs I expect to hear boos"
FFS, it's no the end of the world, and if he wasnie such a half-wit they could use the excuse one eye on the Scottish Cup semi.

Just noticed there are highlights on BBC Scotland at 715. That's the station nae @@$@ watches, no BBC One with regional variations.

Last edited:

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
All the guff about Hibs not winning in 6 years at the pbs, how many times have the gunts won at ER in the same time?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors