Harry Potter and the 86 Doom v Heckingbottom's Green and White Army (1 Viewer)

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Potter faces Heckingbottom for the first time on Saturday when we venture to the Bus Shelter for some lunchtime fare

Jambo I know said to me today that he thought it would be a good game of football. I have to say that I burst out laughing...as that's highly likely to be the last thing it will be.

He's bound to be placing all his hopes on Ikpeazu playing. I think we rested Darren last night to ensure he was fit for sorting out that blunderbuster of a haddie. The ball will take a battering, get altitude sickness from being blootered into orbit and generally not do the rolling John Collins proclaimed it was designed for.

Let's hope we can show the composure and guile to unlock their equally physically ponderous centre defence.

Calm heads needed too. Odds on they'll try to wind up Flo again. Hopefully he won't do an El Huffalo again...

tricky

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Will be in outer hebrides, have only missed a handful of derbies at that midden since 83, if we don’t get sucked too much into their unique style of football fancy us to win 2-0.

Another 0-0 is highly likely though.

Mon the Hibs

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Im not so confident having watched us pass ball from side to side to side to side in defence V Killie...I was unusually supreme confident beforehand. I live in hope but we need to be way more direct

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
It'll be the usual blood and snotters, MMA with a ball spectacle it always is over there.

That said, I'm expecting Heckingbottom to be prepared for that and set us up accordingly. Since he arrived, Hecky has been pretty good at making minor tweaks to tactics and formations during games that have swung things in our favour and that is exactly what this fixtures has required for a long time.

I'm really intrigued as to how this will play out.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Question...is there anyone we would despise more than Pottter?

Goals&Glory

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Draw for me....

But by the law of fuckin averages we are long overdue at that shitehole.

Please Hibs. PLEASE!!!

Reactions: Jamie

madhibee

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I’d start Daz, drop Slivka and put Milligan in the middle. Slivka for me is too easily bullied in these games.
I'd agree as Milligan has probably been our best player in this run of games, however I'm still concerned regards him when it comes to more high paced games, which even with the lack of football this will likely be. I'd still have him in but it does concern me a bit - the biggest bonus being it will allow Mallan to play further forward in a position where he can hurt them. We lost the midfield battle completely at ER at Christmas and this is something we can't afford to do this time. I expect Hecky will have us set up pretty compact and for him to allow Hearts to have more of the ball, with us playing on the counter. It won't be pretty but so far Hecky's tactical nous has shone through.

Hopefully Horgan turns up for a part of the game as he will cause them problems and we are a more of a threat as a team when he does turn up.

Reactions: Greenmachine

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I think they will be desperate not to lose. That probably sets up a grim game of football.

Hopefully we get an early goal.

Reactions: Power

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Get big Marv in there to sort them out. He lives rent free in most of their heads and his presence is like having an extra man.

Reactions: Murky

dibo

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Question...is there anyone we would despise more than Pottter?
Leveins a dumpling , not worth the hate, just a prick who thinks he's relevant in his own mind.
A creepy looking slimeball ? Oh yes.
Leave the despising for scum like jock wallace or that other hun/diet hun bigot Alex McDonald and there likes.

Reactions: Chester Perry

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
This is (as usual) the biggest game in Potter's life, such as his fixation with our club. One of the few occasions in the season where his incesssant Hibs references in his tedious interviews actually bear some relevance to the fixture at hand.
All the 'injuries' will clear up by noon tomorrow, and the game plan will be as usual - big punt to the big **** and hope for a mistake/break leading to a goal.
Will be a horrible game of football, and I've no idea how Heck will approach it - we don't have the usual flair we need to play them off the park, nor do we have the steel in midfield to react to their physical game.
I fear the worst but hope for the best.

Probably have to leave about 9.00AM to join the 'stop and search' queues outside that shitehole.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
If Hearts do as I expect and play the big lad Ikpezu even though he’s concussed it should be a case of rattling him in every challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Will be a horrible game of football, and I've no idea how Heck will approach it - we don't have the usual flair we need to play them off the park, nor do we have the steel in midfield to react to their physical game.
I fear the worst but hope for the best.
This is my fear as well. Can easily see us getting a nil nil, but winning will require us to fashion some good chances and they've been hard to come by at the PBS. 3-0 Hibs then.

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Use the atmosphere to set the tempo, dinny let it suck you in and become complacent.
Be brave, win every ball, if you don’t - second is a must, third - like your life depended on it.
Expect to be clattered at a moment’s notice, so stay strong.
Listen to everything said to you from them - don’t even engage back, package it and use it immediately.
Look after everyone in green. Get up and get back in. Get up and get forward. Make sure you’ve got the back of your own men.
Graft as hard as you can and everything will fall into place.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Use the atmosphere to set the tempo, dinny let it suck you in and become complacent.
Be brave, win every ball, if you don’t - second is a must, third - like your life depended on it.
Listen to everything said to you from them - don’t even engage back, package it and use it immediately.
Look after everyone in green. Get up and get back in. Get up and get forward. Make sure you’ve got the back of your own men.
This. 100%.

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Last try has anybody got a spare ticket? I have to work with these Kants too many Jambos.....

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
A cliché often used for derbies is that is if you win the battle you win the match...I agree completely with this. No matter what we might dream about and hope for with regards to Hibs so called flair against their physical strength the fact is that almost every derby match is a physical battle of attrition for small gains. This is why Hearts tend to come out on top at Tynie for the most part...a physical niggly battle is what they are good at and it suits them. Hibs have to win the midfield or we will lose again just as we did at Easter Road before New Year. Discipline is key. We must keep eleven players on the park for the duration and we must keep cool heads in a highly charged atmosphere. Getting the first goal in these games is also very important.
The reality is that Hibs and Hearts are both very similar. Only a point between us in the league is proof of that. Both clubs have underperformed badly this season, but we now have six games starting tomorrow to try to finish our season with some optimism for next season. Let's hope for once we can somehow get a win in the derby at Tynecastle and lift the club big time.
Have to say though if I was to predict an outcome it looks a draw to me or a narrow Hearts win because I have always believed that home advantage is a big thing in derby matches when there is nothing much between the teams.

Sheldrake07

Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Love it! I would add one thing though, play football!

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Starting XI - Marciano, Gray (c), McGregor, Hanlon, Stevenson, Milligan, Mallan, Omeonga, Horgan, Kamberi, McNulty

Subs - Bogdan, Bartley, Mackie, Slivka, Murray, Spector, Allan

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel