• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Harp on Sunday

MixuDave

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
So who is all goany be in for the game then? I'll be there wie [MENTION=11602]Wannabehibee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=209]JFTB[/MENTION], anyone else?

@Stella please :fall

You not going the the bus shelter?

I'll probably fire down for it

Don't give them the money Ally mate, makes me a petty git maybe, but thats how it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably fire down for it

Good man, hope the beard is progressing mate? :giggle:

Don't give them the money Ally mate, makes me a petty git maybe, but thats how it is.
Fair enough pal but after the last one I can't resist
It was soooooooooooo fluckin good

Al be at the bus shelter? But if we win it will be a taxi rite doon after!!!

@Stella please :fall

Defo not on the Stellas, Vodkas and Jack Daniels this time:tuttut:....if i make it:giggle:

Defo not on the Stellas, Vodkas and Jack Daniels this time:tuttut:....if i make it:giggle:

great night :doh:giggle:

great night :doh:giggle:

Aye it was, ma heed wisny saying that in the morning though:giggle:

So who is all goany be in for the game then? I'll be there wie [MENTION=11602]Wannabehibee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=209]JFTB[/MENTION], anyone else?

I'll fire doon after the game sunshine. :party40:

Aye it was, ma heed wisny saying that in the morning though:giggle:

Will be at the laddies game first on Sunday? I am taking in the first half before heading over to Tynefritzl.

I will be.

Staropramen for me. Glug glug

Will be at the laddies game first on Sunday? I am taking in the first half before heading over to Tynefritzl.

Aye i should be M....9.30 KO i believe

It is 9.30, as you know we have a large number of Hibby's in the team, plus a a fair few guntish types, so early start to allow us to get to the guntery or back west to watch us pump them on the telly.

It is 9.30, as you know we have a large number of Hibby's in the team, plus a a fair few guntish types, so early start to allow us to get to the guntery or back west to watch us pump them on the telly.

Quite right...GGTTH

I will be in there for it. No giving them a penny. Moan the Hibs.

Can the Harp please open at 9am serving breakfast and booze?

Purely for my convenience.

No :bye:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

Aye well when you lot are in the pub there will be about 3000 of us trying our best to support the boys and face down 13000 rabid Gunts. Wish us luck and enjoy yer pint :sad

Last edited:
3000 of us trying our best to support the boys and face down 16000 rabid Gunts.

Many have they sold?

Many have they sold?
According to the news on here they have sold out left so i'm assuming around the 13000 mark.

Last edited:
Aye well when you lot are in the pub there will be about 3000 of us trying our best to support the boys and face down 16000 rabid Gunts. Wish us luck and enjoy yer pint :sad

Well done Mr Uber fan dan :applause:

Aye well when you lot are in the pub there will be about 3000 of us trying our best to support the boys and face down 16000 rabid Gunts. Wish us luck and enjoy yer pint :sad

Wow.....you da man!!!

I'm certainly no uber fan. Nowadays i probably miss more games than i go to but i dont understand how any Hibs fan can stand and watch the game on a pub telly in Leith when the team are playing in Gorgie. The derby it about the only game worth going to these days. The Saville Dome is one place where the team really needs your support. Its the one time during the season when you really need to stick your chest out and be proud to be Hibs. You're going into a den where you are hated.
On Sunday you can be back in the Harp and Castle by 2.30pm if needs must but you really should be going to back the boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.....you da man!!!
No really the man, just a Hibbie who still gives a fcuk about beating Hearts. Thats never changed in 35 years.

I will be at the guntery, and there will only be 13,000 or puddle drinkers, their stadium is just a wee, shitey, unsafe hole.

Fuck the Hearts

I'm certainly no uber fan. Nowadays i probably miss more games than i go to but i dont understand how any Hibs fan can stand and watch the game on a pub telly in Leith when the team are playing in Gorgie. The derby it about the only game worth going to these days. The Saville Dome is one place where the team really needs your support. Its the one time during the season when you really need to stick your chest out and be proud to be Hibs. You're going into a den where you are hated.
On Sunday you can be back in the Harp and Castle by 2.30pm if needs must but you really should be going to back the boys.

- - - Updated - -

No really the man, just a Hibbie who still gives a fcuk about beating Hearts. Thats never changed in 35 years.

Get down to the PBS & support the boys
FFS there is no better feeling than stuffing them in their own backyard

I'll be there. But first, pints. Then a Joseph Baxtorium up the road. My son's first and possibly last game at Tynefritzl.

[MENTION=1667]Cantona[/MENTION] yer certainly coming across that way a tad imo. I have my reasons for not attending the Savile Dome, fcuked if am justifying maself tae you though tbh mate. If yer no happy wie people like myself not attending, its easy solved, dinnae read the thread and you'll no upset yourself :wink:
P.S enjoy yerself, maybe see ye in the Harp after for a celebratory drink :thumbgrin

@Cantona yer certainly coming across that way a tad imo. I have my reasons for not attending the Savile Dome, fcuked if am justifying maself tae you though tbh mate. If yer no happy wie people like myself not attending, its easy solved, dinnae read the thread and you'll no upset yourself :wink:
P.S enjoy yerself, maybe see ye in the Harp after for a celebratory drink :thumbgrin
Davie not a problem I ken(note the Scottish wording)
I'll be there on your behalf mate fuckin hope we do them
Maybe see you later on after the game
Don't take any shit from others you are Hibby thru & thru , in fact one of the best pal, we all have reasons for things":yas:

Well done. (Is that what you're wanting?) :lookaround:

Agree it is coming over that way - whether intended or not

No being funny mate but even if everyone wanted to go, they couldnt? :lookaround:
Having a go at folk when you admit you dont go to games much yourself is a bit rich - you do realise it is going to home games that keep your club alive for you to pick and choose yer games?:lookaround:

..Cantona

Aye, yer certainly not the man....but you think you are...

19000 in the stadium :shock:
Good luck :thumbgrin

if only......

Can't believe some **** is having a go at the likes of mixu dave & jftb etc who gave up their time to help roll thousands of cards, lay them on backs of seats at hampden for having genuine reasons (like myself) for no going to the saville dome.
#tit

I also think if any player that can't motivate themselves for a derby then he shouldn't be playing. Ie the crowd isn't needed. But they do need us away to the likes if Ross county, st mirren etc. In the future we'll see how many games that tit attends.

Can't believe some **** is having a go at the likes of mixu dave & jftb etc who gave up their time to help roll thousands of cards, lay them on backs of seats at hampden for having genuine reasons (like myself) for no going to the saville dome.
#tit

I also think if any player that can't motivate themselves for a derby then he shouldn't be playing. Ie the crowd isn't needed. But they do need us away to the likes if Ross county, st mirren etc. In the future we'll see how many games that tit attends.

It's similar to the fannies that scream and shout at folk or physically try and stop folk leaving games early. Does my head in. If someone wants to walk out early it's their business. 9 times out of 10 it'll be because we're getting pumped, but it's another example of uber fan wankiness I can't stand.
I'm no going tomorrow like every game at the Stuart Hall Arena I've not been to since 1994. Instead it'll be bacon rolls and watch it in the house with my wee boy, who will be sat in full playing kit. Then hopefully out to the garden to recreate the magic scenes of a hibees victory with him.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

#tit

Not buying that Donny, tickets left, get along and get intae these shower of ****s. They're hurting like fuck and i'll take full advantage. As should every Hibby.

Not buying that Donny, tickets left, get along and get intae these shower of ****s. They're hurting like fuck and i'll take full advantage. As should every Hibby.

Why not leave it to the individual to decide what they do ?

Why not leave it to the individual to decide what they do ?

Hardly forcing anybody Forza? Gave an opinion, what forums are for.

Not buying that Donny, tickets left, get along and get intae these shower of ****s. They're hurting like $#@! and i'll take full advantage. As should every Hibby.

So what if theirs tickets left, that will be our biggest away crowd of the season.good turn out in my opinion.

Do you let anyone tell you how to spend your money Ross?

As I said, in my view the team need my support more at RC, Saints etc and defo needed it in malmo. Which as you know they got. Wonder if cantona was in malmo? Our was he/she to busy watching MUTV!

This thread has been viewed 3851 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back