• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Happy anniversary troops

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The best day I have had as a Hibs supporter. That winning goal will stick with me forever.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Never ever to be forgotten. Gonna put Time for Heroes on later on. Might even invade the local playing fields.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Unforgettable day. Will never forget the surge of emotion behind the goals when the ball burst the net.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Yeah. That'll be my best ever day as a supporter. Even if we won the league I doubt it would top it.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
I put my lucky cup final winning green and white Ben Sherman on today even before I realised what the date was. Mystical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncy

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hairs standing up on back of neck just opening the thread. Can't think of anything else that could ever top it. Still have the Henderson To Deliver as my ringtone so it's never far away from me.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Hairs standing up on back of neck just opening the thread. Can't think of anything else that could ever top it. Still have the Henderson To Deliver as my ringtone so it's never far away from me.
So do I!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Had it and lost it, its on my itunes but i cannae get it as a ringtone for some reason.

MikeyPaget1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Such a defining moment in the clubs history, better still we got to spend it with friends and family, what i would give to go back and relive that day!!

GGTTH

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
It was an amazing day, an absolute riot of emotions - nerves over breakfast, confidence after a few beers kicked in, excitement getting to the ground, highs and lows during the game, euphoria at the end, followed by a weird numbness on the train on the way back then the sheer madness of Leith Walk. Brilliant!

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Realistically I dont think that day can ever be beaten for the occasion, the order and timing of the goals, for who the oppostion were and for the complete sense of history.

The iconic commentary (minus that wee fanny Andy Walker is also the ringtone on one of my "Whats App" groupings so its never far away.

Hopefully not soon but it will be a very sad day when David Gray says goodbye and he deserves one enormous send off.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
I reckon any supporter of any club would have a tough time bettering the feeling we had that day.

By far & away the most intense and pure sense of joy and happiness that I’ve ever experienced (I don’t have any kids as yet so I don’t have that comparison) but I reckon even with that you have the 9 month preparation & build up to what you know is going to happen whereas with 21/05/16 it was just so sudden.

I’d give anything to re-live it.

hoppy/hibee.

Bounce Radge
Best day ever,glad my daughter was with me so she can keep the stories off that day alive..well after I’ve gone..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors