• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Hanlon Stevenson Foundation - FourSixteen Club

Jamie

Admin
Gutted to have missed out on the 416 places @10 quid.. Hoping folk that said they would donate dinnae 😂

Admin
Gutted to have missed out on the 416 places @10 quid.. Hoping folk that said they would donate dinnae 😂
Am not, if the door gets closed yet we dinnae get a reply from the point of contact, I would say its the foundations loss, not my bank balances? To have to email some one else because the first one didnae reply, well....

FranckSuzy

Do-gooder
Bounce Radge
Am not, if the door gets closed yet we dinnae get a reply from the point of contact, I would say its the foundations loss, not my bank balances? To have to email some one else because the first one didnae reply, well....
I spoke to Janette, the admin. person, tonight and she said there are some folk she's not managed to reply to yet. Hopefully you will hear back soon 👍

Jamie

Admin
Priorities, priorities :53::lauff:

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£20.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old