Desperate Dan

I would have been interested in this but unfortunately I read on and saw mention of, facelessbook, twatter and instagram. I'm on none and have nae intention of being on them. Why is it everything these days has tae involve that pish. Guess my tenner will just have tae go somewhere else

I would have been interested in this but unfortunately I read on and saw mention of, facelessbook, twatter and instagram. I'm on none and have nae intention of being on them. Why is it everything these days has tae involve that pish.
Part of me agrees wae that D, hence bringing it here and elsewhere as it’s a good initiative.

Desperate Dan

Part of me agrees wae that D, hence bringing it here and elsewhere as it’s a good initiative.
Not sure how that helps me K, it asks in return for the stuff you get that you promote it on those sites, I cannae as I dinnae have them. Can I still join without promoting it and just give them the tenner?

oh aye, definitely. The request by the charity to promote it was to help spread the word where/if people can.

Owen

Graphics Radge
You certainly can still join, and I'm sure they would be more than happy to have your support. Social Media is the easy option to get the name out and of course KP has done a great job of bringing the attention here.

All you have to do is email your name and address to jannette. janette@hanlonstevensonfoundation.co.uk

Desperate Dan

oh aye, definitely. The request by the charity to promote it was to help spread the word where/if people can.
cheers :sm127:

e-mail sent and awaiting reply

Surprised they are limiting the potential funds raised

Tha cap is based on what the HSF can put in.
The fund isn't bottomless, and the numbers 4 and 16 have obvious significance.

Great gesture from two legends, and it puts the penny pinching or profligate attitudes of the billy big boot footballers to shame.

Tha cap is based on what the HSF can put in.
The fund isn't bottomless, and the numbers 4 and 16 have obvious significance.

Great gesture from two legends, and it puts the penny pinching or profligate attitudes of the billy big boot footballers to shame.
Ah. I misread and thought the max they were raising was just over 4k...but that's what they will add when the figure is reached. Count me in

Desperate Dan

Cheers for the heids up on this K, I would never have noticed it on twatter. I've had a reply now 👍

HenryLB

Thanks for posting, looks good.

Desperate Dan

This arrived today 😁 along with certificate. Very pleased tae be part of this and tae be helping out the lads with their good work now and in the future.IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

Hibs v Motherwell