Part of Bounce
Last edited:

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I would have been interested in this but unfortunately I read on and saw mention of, facelessbook, twatter and instagram. I'm on none and have nae intention of being on them. Why is it everything these days has tae involve that pish. Guess my tenner will just have tae go somewhere else

Last edited:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I would have been interested in this but unfortunately I read on and saw mention of, facelessbook, twatter and instagram. I'm on none and have nae intention of being on them. Why is it everything these days has tae involve that pish.
Part of me agrees wae that D, hence bringing it here and elsewhere as it’s a good initiative.

Desperate Dan

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of me agrees wae that D, hence bringing it here and elsewhere as it’s a good initiative.
Not sure how that helps me K, it asks in return for the stuff you get that you promote it on those sites, I cannae as I dinnae have them. Can I still join without promoting it and just give them the tenner?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Not sure how that helps me K, it asks in return for the stuff you get that you promote it on those sites, I cannae as I dinnae have them. Can I still join without promoting it and just give them the tenner?
oh aye, definitely. The request by the charity to promote it was to help spread the word where/if people can.

Owen

Graphics Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Part of Bounce
You certainly can still join, and I'm sure they would be more than happy to have your support. Social Media is the easy option to get the name out and of course KP has done a great job of bringing the attention here.

All you have to do is email your name and address to jannette. janette@hanlonstevensonfoundation.co.uk

Desperate Dan

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
oh aye, definitely. The request by the charity to promote it was to help spread the word where/if people can.
cheers :sm127:

e-mail sent and awaiting reply

Last edited:

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Surprised they are limiting the potential funds raised

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Surprised they are limiting the potential funds raised
Tha cap is based on what the HSF can put in.
The fund isn't bottomless, and the numbers 4 and 16 have obvious significance.

Great gesture from two legends, and it puts the penny pinching or profligate attitudes of the billy big boot footballers to shame.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Tha cap is based on what the HSF can put in.
The fund isn't bottomless, and the numbers 4 and 16 have obvious significance.

Great gesture from two legends, and it puts the penny pinching or profligate attitudes of the billy big boot footballers to shame.
Ah. I misread and thought the max they were raising was just over 4k...but that's what they will add when the figure is reached. Count me in

Desperate Dan

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Cheers for the heids up on this K, I would never have noticed it on twatter. I've had a reply now 👍

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thanks for posting, looks good.

Desperate Dan

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
This arrived today 😁 along with certificate. Very pleased tae be part of this and tae be helping out the lads with their good work now and in the future.IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

Hibs v Motherwell