• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hampden score predictions!!!

notty_hfc

New radge
Reaction score
i just wana hear wt hibs fans feel the score wil b this sunday at hampden park
cheers :beer_1_pr

i think the score wil b 2 -1 2 the hibees
a think this wil b one of the best games i have been to..mayb even beta thn ibrox

Heart says 2-0 Hibs, Head says 4-0 hearts.

If we are allowed to pass the ball and have some time on the ball and the defence is 100% on the ball(No pun intended) I think we can win.

If the game turns into a physical battle and Hearts do what they usually do and close us down as soon as possible I do not think we have enough players that get stuck into battles on the park and I can see another 4-0 defeat.

Hopefully by Sunday evening I can come on here and say my heart was correct and my head was talking total baws.

Moan the hibees.

P.S Welcome to the bounce notty_hfc:thumbgrin .

0-2. Would be over the moon if it was 2-0 to us though.

i reckon it will be a tight as anything game but think we will come out on tops and win 2-1 and i hope that hartley scores an og in injury time that would be amasing

Can't see us stopping them from scoring but we will definately score aswell. I reckon we will score early but give away a cheap goal about 5 minutes later making it nervy until half time. We'll score another with 20 left, then we'll just need to see what happens (I don't want to spoil the ending for you :mrgreen: )

To hard.. I feel we are very much the underdogs, which I think may be a good thing.However it is a derby and as we have seen over the years anything can happen ( 0-7 ) :wink:

First game will end 1-1 and Hibs will win the replay on pens, hows that for a wee dream???:bbb: :bbb:

Not got a feckin clue:roll:

If we score first we'll win comfortably, if we lose the first goal we'll win with a last minute winner. So 2 or 3 nil, or 2-1 to Hibs.

I think we'll get humped but I pray i'm wrong. Hearts always seem to win the derbies they need to, with the exception of the last one of 97/98. We have to score first:bbb:

2-0 for Hibernian.

Very confident, and wish more were:roll:

ht hibs 1 hearts 2
ft hibs 4 hearts 3

brianmac said:
2-0 for Hibernian.

I don't understand it myself. Does anyone seriously think that if we play to our capabilities there will be any result other than a Hibs win? If they do, then I would have to ask what Hearts side they have been watching cause it's no the same one I've seen... If people don't think we'll perform it's fair enough to think we'll get beat, but is anyone expecting a good performance from us not to be enough? We were dreadful on Saturday and I went into panic mode for a day or two. If we play like that we will lose, but I am really not expecting a repeat of that performance.

2 - 1 hibees. Might as well not bother going if I'm not going to be optimistic!

jimmyhibs said:
not even going to try. :roll:

Am with you, no way (even though i put 2-2 in the predition league, i just put anything)

Just Wanna Win

wel ma pal (a yam) told me that every derbu semi final hearts hav always come on top...now i dont kno if this is true but lets hope we break it on sunday:thumbgrin

notty_hfc said:
i just wana hear wt hibs fans feel the score wil b this sunday at hampden park
cheers :beer_1_pr

HIBS 3 HEARTS 1 :bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb:

DJ KID

brianmac said:
2-0 for Hibernian.

defo confident! the boys should be very confident aswel as the new deals have just been signed and i think our key players will be benji (as no-one knows ANYTHING about him:bbb: ) and broonaldo as he is one of our most infulential players.

im saying 3 1 hibs :wink:
BRING IT ON!! :yeah: :yeah:

Hibernian 3

Hearts O

i had a dream last nite about the game and the score was 3-2 so am goin with tht lol :yeah:

hibs 1-0 hearts

thomson 68mins, right foot fae outside the box from a Glass corner

3-2 hibs

If we turn up 5-2 Hibs. 200/1..:hmmm :bbb:

If its still all square going into the last five minutes I predict 50,000 changes of underwear very time the ball goes into a penalty box.

CadgeMac said:
ive had one dream (twice) glass free kick and killen heads it in and it ends 1-0 and he scores at the hibs end but i still refuse to give a prediction

I had a dream that Stewart hit a 40 yard screamer intae the top corner in Hibs only attack of the game, the rest of the time Hearts were in our half and hit the post, hit the bar, and had umpteen shots cleared off the line, the game finished 1-nil to the Hibs.

But for some reason the game was held at Easter Road and ER was less than half full:dunno: .

CadgeMac said:
that would be great if that happened on sunday, but my dream was at hampden so you never know:hmmm

Well, you have had the dream twice...:hmmm

2 1 win going to bookies now.

2-0 Hearts:sad

Jack_hibernian said:
2-0 Hearts:sad

Get a grip wee man :tuttut: Hibs will walk it 7-0 :wink: No problem

Confidence breeds success

1-0 Hibs, with 25000 hibees all shittin till the referee blows his whistle. Then once the whilstle has went..

LETS ALL DO THE HIBEESBOUNCE..

I,m no even going to attempt a prediction.
I just know HIBS WILL WIN

chishibs7 said:
Get a grip wee man :tuttut: Hibs will walk it 7-0 :wink: No problem

Confidence breeds success
very true!! 3-1 Hibs:thumbgrin

This must be the Martin Luther King weekend. I woke up at six this morning just after Hartley got brought down in the box by a sneaky Hibs keeper who got away with it. The final score was 2-0 Hibs.

:thumbgrin

The downside was that it was me in goals and the match was being played in ma living room. Gonna have to check the locks the night in case that wee gnut Hartley gets back in. And cut back on the night time cheese on toast.

Calling Dr Shrink...

This thread has been viewed 1922 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back