• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Haircuts

What's the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut?

What's the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut?
One week.

There’s only 2 options in the current situation- clippers all over or let it grow . In letting it grow till it starts getting really annoying then it might be the clippers and I’m one of those guys who gets his hair cut monthly at a salon for a coffee and a biscuit

Sounds a bit cheap.
Is it the junior who cuts your hair?

There’s only 2 options in the current situation- clippers all over or let it grow . In letting it grow till it starts getting really annoying then it might be the clippers and I’m one of those guys who gets his hair cut monthly at a salon for a coffee and a biscuit
largest-cream-filled-biscuit-header_tcm25-524676.jpg

Sounds a bit cheap.
Is it the junior who cuts your hair?

Lol walked right into that! Come to think of it I’m not even sure she works there....

Depending on how long this lasts I'm either going to go for dreadlocks with baldy patch or self inflicted shaved head with scabs.I'll decide in about two weeks time.

Depending on how long this lasts I'm either going to go for dreadlocks with baldy patch or self inflicted shaved head with scabs.I'll decide in about two weeks time.
Nice to see you back, Moaty.

Wee man hasn’t had a haircut fir 8 weeks. Asked him what he wants and I’ll give it a go later.

Ronaldo?

Nae bother.
A5575811-04F3-42BB-8BD2-A7283FFE5B60.jpeg

Ma hair is quickly turning into a thinning mullet.

Decided just to wait till the hairdressers open again...it's a state just now, can't do a thing with it.

Gave myself a 2 all over last week, wasnt the best job mind you!

Decided just to wait till the hairdressers open again...it's a state just now, can't do a thing with it.
You'll have to wait a while. Hairdressers are expected to be the last to open in July.

D Day , Moaty.
What's it to be?
Dreads or the scabby heed look?

D Day , Moaty.
What's it to be?
Dreads or the scabby heed look?
Well I just saw the top of my head in the swivel mirror this morning,and it looks dreadful, plus the fact that I got a bit of sun on it yesterday.But I've decided to just let it go on it's own way,after all I'm not a barber,so it could well start to dread if were still here in August.I don't do comb over's.

wife bought clippers, and butchered me and the youngest. Actually she done a decent job, a bit long, but pretty decent all considering.

I now have whiskers where my sideburns used to be. Straight out of a Victorian novel. I look like a Dickensian villain.

I now have whiskers where my sideburns used to be. Straight out of a Victorian novel. I look like a Dickensian villain.

Photae?!

I’m a lower version of this. Apparently I just look like a dick,

But that was before

I’m a lower version of this. Apparently I just look like a dick,

But that was before
This you?

Attachments

• F9C3A560-2746-40ED-9F4C-6D5BA08BEC0E.jpeg
    F9C3A560-2746-40ED-9F4C-6D5BA08BEC0E.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 11

Get yersel up to Marks and Spencer food hall all your doubts about Marxist theory will collapse when you pick up your 5 quid strawberries and 4 quid packet of mixed leaves.? Karl was above that shite and shopped in Waitrose.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 5126 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back