• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

gunt wage bill.

tayside hibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Don't know how accurate this is , it popped up on some football stuff I was reading. Even if its remotely accurate, they aint half paying some dross some not bad poppy!! This is weekly , in pounds , not smarties!

Steven Naismith: £4,600
Craig Gordon: £4,400
Christophe Berra: £4,400
Andy Halliday: £3,500
Gary Mackay-Steven: £3,200
Gervane Kastaneer: £3,200 (on loan from Coventry)
Josh Ginnelly: £3,100 (on loan from Preston)
John Souttar: £3,100
Jamie Walker: £3,100
Liam Boyce: £3,000
Aidan White: £2,500
Armand Gnanduillet: £2,500
Aaron McEneff: £2,500

Funnily enough I saw the same yday when trying to find out how much Damour was robbing from them. Said 2k for him which is a lot lower than he will be on.

Im sure Boyce was supposed to be 6k a week or thereabouts.

Fantastic value for money though and pleasing the likes of Damour, Naismith and GMS have 2 more years.

Shame they are continually propped up by handouts though as they’re a basket case otherwise and run by a fukn windowlicking geriatric unchallenged by the imminent owners (FoH).

Reactions: Dub
I would be amazed if Hibs payed anything like 16k a month?
i have not a clue though. ( yes, i know you have all worked that out!)

Hibs from the same source presumably.

Jamie Murphy: £16,000 (on loan from Rangers)
Matt Macey: £4,900
Joe Newell: £4,100
Paul Hanlon: £2,800
Ryan Porteous: £2,700
Drey Wright: £2,400
Chris Cadden: £2,400
Christian Doidge: £2,400
David Gray: £2,400
Darren McGregor: £2,400
Jackson Irvine: £2,100

Hibs from the same source presumably.

Jamie Murphy: £16,000 (on loan from Huns)
Matt Macey: £4,900
Joe Newell: £4,100
Paul Hanlon: £2,800
Ryan Porteous: £2,700
Drey Wright: £2,400
Chris Cadden: £2,400
Christian Doidge: £2,400
David Gray: £2,400
Darren McGregor: £2,400
Jackson Irvine: £2,100

When did Ryan last sign a deal? That's quite a wedge for his first renewal.
Must have been about 2 years ago now. Be surprised if we offered him that at that time, would've been just after his first season in the squad, and not as a fully recognised starter?

The rest are fairly believable though.

Must have been about 2 years ago now. Be surprised if we offered him that at that time, would've been just after his first season in the squad, and not as a fully recognised starter?

No Martin Boyle though and he has not long signed a new and improved deal 🤔

Reactions: Zab
No Martin Boyle though and he has not long signed a new and improved deal 🤔
Exactly, as is Boyle wouldnt be at least 1 or 2 outwith murphy and Wright 😂 more than Nesbit? 😂😂😂

Source surely talking pish, 16k for Murphy, send him back, he aint THAT good.

I remember when I had a contact to Cumdog I was told after he renewed or renegotiated or something there were all sorts of add ons that would be applied to his basic. I can't remember the details but it included stuff like after so many games/in the squad/goals/ Internationals £100 or so would be added.

It's no wonder Ryan has such a big grin when he's playing.

i think the source of these lists use best guess scenarios.

ie they are a bag of old balls

Those numbers look ripped from that site.

Here's another site with different wage totals... think it's about half a season older than the current guesstimate

Last edited:
Source surely talking pish, 16k for Murphy, send him back, he aint THAT good.

Might be his Hunco wage, no danger we're paying that.
My other one says 5k, which I'd say is still alot.
Sure Stokes was on a comparable wage here last time out though.

Total fantasy.

Oh well beats stacking shelves in Asda.

The gunts can't be paying that much if the players have 2nd jobs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210407-210443_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210407-210443_Twitter.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 48
What's rocky on?

What's rocky on?
It isnae speed.

I have to say Liam Boyce is worth far more than £3K a week - I'd be surprised if they don't get good offers for him in the Summer. As for the rest of them...

I have to say Liam Boyce is worth far more than £3K a week - I'd be surprised if they don't get good offers for him in the Summer. As for the rest of them...
He’s been pish for the Gunts. More a shitman than a hitman.
Reckon you’re pie making chum could use him as mince.

brilliant on crossing

He has a good pedigree right enuff

I like to take a look now and again at the fury on their messageboard. He was one of many being absolutely slated by all and sundry and not just a few.

If I read it after the Alloa game they’ll all be like you. Opinion completely transformed after a good 90 mins 😆

Like the dafties who wanted us to sign Rowan Vine or every one in eight games want us to dish out new contracts to Slivka and the likes.

I like to take a look now and again at the fury on their messageboard. He was one of many being absolutely slated by all and sundry and not just a few.

If I read it after the Alloa game they’ll all be like you. Opinion completely transformed after a good 90 mins 😆

Like the dafties who wanted us to sign Rowan Vine or every one in eight games want us to dish out new contracts to Slivka and the likes.
I’m not suggesting we sign him. I tuned in briefly last night just in time to catch his first goal which was well taken and from what the commentators said, seemed to to be a turning point in the game. Arguably he was the difference when we played them in the cup though for me it was a pretty desperate dive that won it for them. But and this is only based on the little I’ve seen of him this year and what I saw of him at the Staggies, I figure that at age 30 he’s still the kind of player that could still attract interest outside of Scotland. And no I was never a Rowan Vine happy clapper

This thread has been viewed 2266 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back